YouTuber Markiplier killed by a nigger

cincinnati.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/11/24/man-killed-2-hurt-shooting-grocery-store/94395026/

> A shooting inside a busy Cincinnati grocery store has left one person dead and two workers in critical condition

> Police say the suspect, Deyvion Lewis, was arrested just a few blocks away after assaulting a couple and being overpowered by bystanders. Lewis had pulled out a handgun and shot at a customer several times before shooting a cashier and demaning money from the cash registers from another cashier, who was not hurt.

> The customer, Mark Fischbach, 27, died on scence. He was shot twice in his throat and once in his arm. Paramedics stated that he suffocated to death from the wounds that pierced his throat. Police say Fischbach was a Los Angeles resident visiting relatives in the city, some of whom were outside in their car when the shooting occured.

Other urls found in this thread:

shareonfb.com/w30y22/Mark_E_Fischbach_pronounced_dead
cincinnati.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/11/24/man-killed-2-hurt-shooting-grocery-store/94395026/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based nigger.

And nothing of value was lost.

Also
>false news

If only i could be as edgy as you.

>Mark Fischbach,
I found the article

shareonfb.com/w30y22/Mark_E_Fischbach_pronounced_dead

>cincinnati.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/11/24/man-killed-2-hurt-shooting-grocery-store/94395026/
>Only Googles in images
>Looking shocked over a dead white man
Ok, whatever you say. Markiplier is fucking gay and cancer though.

This is why the 2nd amendment is fail. If guns didn't exist he'd still be alive.

Now the furry brother won't be overshadowed by his chad streamer brother.

No names mentioned in the whole article, fake and gay

saged

Fake and gay, dubbaroo

This is bait and if you read the article it doesn't even say the quoted text. BUT if this were to happen I would owe a debt to niggers everywhere.

see

You understand that changing a law won't make guns not exist right?

Mark lives in LA

Why did you make this thread?

He relaxed around blacks

>United States, USA

Probably because another innocent white was murdered by proximity to negros.

I hope you get to experience something similar soon :)

>based Deyvion making youtube great again

this. avoid the groid at all times.

FAKE NEWS

ATTENTION: THIS POST HAS BEEN DEEMED AS BEING "FAKE NEWS"

>Not a single picture of him, his yoytube channel or his family or crying 15yo girls
>It's definitely markipler guys!
Kys faggot.

Sorry did you read the article? It's a double-murder near a Louisville, KY family fun fest thing that in no way involved JewTube or that Asian guy in the OP.

>it's fake
Fuck you OP, you got my hopes up for nothing

>This is why the 2nd amendment is great. If guns didn't exist he'd still be alive.

ftfy

I look like him.

R I P Mr. Fischbach :'(

Would be amazing if it were true, would redpill millions of his subscribers on the nigger problem.