Trump disavowing alt right

>trump disavowing alt right
>trump not going after clinton
> trump hiring bush-era neocons to cabinet
>trump getting cucked by musicals
>trump not bringing his own translator to a meeting with foreign leaders
>Trump going back on wall
>Trump in charge of knowing what a blind trust is or having no conflicts of interest (talk about pay to play!)

Great president you've got there!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yr5BQS79H7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>checks flag
So he isn't your president?

He is, but he's terrible

We've*
It's your president elect, shit baiter

Its like Trump is really just a meme President. Like a truly bad joke that got way out of hand. It's like some bad 80s horror movie where the teenagers kept messing around making fun by mockingly re-enacting some arcane religious ritual from a spellbook and the menace they created won't be undone and is just fucking their shit up.
>No wait it's just 99th dimensional Mahjongg, right guys?

I take it from your reaction that you see this as some kind of surprise.

He's not even in fucking office. The only true thing you have to complain about is is cabinet picks, besides, let me remind you.

They said he would never get any votes, they said he would never win the primary, they said he would not win the presidency. Now they are saying he won't keep his promises...MHMHM based on the past 3 events mentioned, take a wild guess on what's gonna happen.

I voted for Trump hoping none of these things. Turns out he's been worse than Clinton.

>liberals be lke "trump is a terrible president

>liberals dont understand that obama is still president until january 20th then donald trump can begin to actually do the job of being president

welcome to the democratic party,they dont have a clue how the goverment works

he's saying himself that he won't keep his promises stupid shill

No shit. Try to look at the candidates a bit more critically next time.

>identifying as a particular political group

>h-he succeeded multiple times in manipulating the redneck masses to get votes, so he'll definitely keep his promises!

It's more like they're only noticing that Obama is a terrible president because they think Trump's running things already

lel, no you retarded shitposter

He sounds way better than I thought, desu. Looking forward to see what he can accomplish in his eight years of office.

either way we were fucked
there was at least a chance or a shadow of hope that Trump would turn out better
the only thing to lament here is that the will control everything, not just the Executive branch

No you fucking idiot, you're ignoring everything I just said and don't seem to understand how important Trump's cabinet picks are. Like, coming off of Obama's trainwreck of foreign policy, we're literally hoping for Romney is not a good sign. Not to mention that Flynn is terrible and so is Pompeo.

you can't even tell you're losing a game of 5D chess

Oops.

Trump's new head of CIA also wants to kill Snowden

he ran on the Republican ticket, with a Republican running mate and has to deal with a Republican congress.

Appointing some neocons/cuckservatives was always, unfortunately, an inevitability.

So what? Snowden is a traitor who deserves at least some sort of consequences.

Yes you are right ..
I want Jeb Bush back !
He was a tough guy

>being this cucked by your government

Fucking
Zozzle

Spencer vs niggers

youtu.be/yr5BQS79H7g

the liberals were right, trump is just a conman.

wtf I love hillary clinton now

That's a lot of leftist talking points and a number of lies you've got there

Snowden's leaks revealed to the general public that the government engages in mass surveillance through the bulk collection of metadata and has opened itself backdoors into many, many telecommunications entities like Verizon and Google without needing to obtain a warrant or any legal justification beside the Patriot act. He also showed how corrupt the government is via the fiasco that ensued, with the head of the NSA lying before congress and Obama doing absolutely nothing in the face of this.

Snowden opposed himself to the government on the side of the American people. I wouldn't consider that a traitor.

Except everything the NSA has done has been deemed within the constitution. There is not constitutional right to privacy and I support the NSA 100%.

Snowden though feels were more important than reals and disregarded the fact that many Americans disagreed with him. He found something he disagreed with and decided that he was the end all be all voice of the American public. Fuck him.

Nope, this cousin fucking retard REALLY enjoys the government fucking him in the ass, so much so he is on their side even after all the shit Snowden unearthed. He is a well behaved little cum target for his ass masters.

The real story is that he isn't a spy, just a politician who handled intelligence. The last non-spook they hired for that job was Petraeus, and look how that turned out.

He's not president yet, what do you expect him to say? Do you want Hussein to declare martial law like the kikes are hoping?

"I literally can not take my outrageously out of line's dick apart from my lips"

Nice

Petaus would actually be a great choice. Former head of Nato, actually understands foreign policy, etc. Yes, he fucked up, but his one fuck up pales in comparison to his many accomplishments/experiences.

Pompeo just wants to keep going after Clinton for Benghazi, which is a fucking joke.

He's right you know.

Ctr detected.

He's not in fucking office, saged.

He's a whistleblower dumbass. If it wasn't for Snowden and Assange 50% of the people here that aren't cucks would still be cucks.

>I have no argument
>therefore, I win
Goddamn, this board gets stupider every fucking day.

>UK
>France
>Germany

scorched earth
better than seeing the mother countries overrun

>siding with someone who hates America (Assange) and someone who thinks his one opinion is more important than the law.

way to ignore the people who are responding to your shitty post seriously faggot

or do you just love abuse?

What kind of pathetic bait is this? Geez, oh man, this is just nuts!

overrun with what? Muslims? Yea, that's totally going to happen. You probably think ISIS is the star destroyer to destroy western civilizations and SJWs are the root of all evil

"yawn"

You people need perspective and a hell of a lot of it

Sweden can't sage anything from your cuckshed. Go gargle some more semen.

"A mixture of gullibility and cynicism had been an outstanding characteristic of mob mentality before it became an everyday phenomenon of masses. In an ever-changing, incomprehensible, world the masses had reached the point where they would, at the same time, believe everything and nothing, think that everything is possible and that nothing was true… Mass propaganda discovered that its audience was ready at all times to believe the worst, no matter how absurd, and did not particularly object to being deceived because it held every statement to be a lie anyhow. The totalitarian mass leaders based their propaganda on the correct psychological assumption that, under such conditions, one could make people believe the most fantastic statements one day, and trust if the next day they were given irrefutable proof of their falsehood, they would take refuge in cynicism; instead of deserting the leaders who had lied to them, they would protest that they had known all along the statement was a lie and would admire the leaders for their superior tactical cleverness."

-Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism

Government employees are required to swear an oath to defend the constitution from enemies foreign and domestic. The constitution includes the 4th amendment which protects citizens from unreasonable searches without a warrant.
The NSA has been searching everyone with no warrants for a long time, and their powers have been expanded by Obama.

The law? give me a break there is no law

No, you're just not bright enough to understand the blatant satire. The "founding fathers" were very much for protecting your property and posessions. What the fuck makes you think they would be okay with the government secretly collecting your information? The reason I mention the founding fathers, in case you're too dull to connect the dots, is they are the ones who wrote your precious slave contract(Constitution). Did I spell it out slowly enough for you, buddy?

Literally all of the shit you just smeared on this board with your abhorrent post is completely false. Go look at his plan for the first 100 days. Fuck you.

>Redneck
My family is a legal Tejano lineage, you fucking Californian.

The founding fathers were not gods. They could not predict the NSA. NSA or not, other governments are collecting data on their citizens and ours. We would be idiots not to follow suit.

And the fourth amendment does not apply. Courts already ruled in favor of this. Courts uphold the law, not your feels.

wait until he's actually president you spaz

he says nothing about his cabinet picks in it nor does he say anything about the wall

he /thanked/ "hillary" for her service on election night

*hillary for her "service"

He's trying to bring the country together by throwing the liberals a bone before he takes office. He'll push his campaign promises in his second or so year of his presidency.

>let's wait till it's too late to do anything to mitigate

dumb spic, he's not talking about you

>the government is always right and just with no special interests

"Please daddy, choke me harder and go deeper"

Anyone who labels themselves "alt-right", "new-right", or "cuckservative" deserves to be abandoned by the herd and eaten by liberals. We need a unified front to achieve our objectives.

Obama also had 2 years of a fresh presidency with majority congress to fulfill his promises

>china is spying on their own citizens, we better do it too
That's your best argument?
You're creating a steady growth in power of the NSA, and whoever controls them. This power will be abused greatly in the future, it's only a matter of time.
Imagine being able to tie the identity of any anonymous poster on the internet, then have secret squads go out and punish the ones you don't like.

It's already been blatantly shown the NSA isn't doing anything to stop terrorist attacks, they can only be used for political attacks and suppression.

>we
The only divide here is if you were a massive Drumpfaggot unironically calling him "The God Emperor" or if you were a concerned citizen fed up with Democratic corruption and hoping Trump would be different though painfully aware that he could very well not be

The former camp "fucked up"

Trump was always a means to an end. Nobody except for meme-addicts thought otherwise.
We simply used his campaign to push the overton window over to the right and to propel white nationalism into the mainstream view.
Even if he deports just 1 illegal immigrant over the course of his presidential term, he'll still be a better candidate than Hillary, who would've just flooded the country with millions more.

THere wont be literal nazi's running in the streets. Trump isnt a king and it isn't possilbe to get everything he wanted threw

>Not understanding you don't rock the boat until you are in it.
YOU

that's an awful example that doesn't prove anything
just cause his supporters proved to everyone that they were stupider than we thought doesn't mean jack shit to what he's going to do/not do

HAhahahaha, fuck. The CTR shill posters cant remember which proxy they post from. Damage control.

Hey at least you have #fakenews being pushed. time to control the masses minds. fuck head/

Trump is an impulsive trainwreck.

Trump is a good con man. This time he conned 60 million people.

>trump disavowing alt-right
You expected him to endorse us? Are you retarded?
He doesn't have to. He's the president. Sessions is the one that chooses.
>trump hiring bush-era neocons
Those are pretty much the only people available. Were you expecting him to pick Ben Carson as Secretary of state?
>trump getting cucked by musical
Never happened. We'll see who's the one getting cucked when they lose ticket sales.
I don't know this story, so I can't comment on it, but even if it's completely true, it wouldn't bother me.
>trump going back on wall
Never said that. He said there will be places that he'll build a wall. It doesn't matter anyway. The point is to stop illegal immigration. If he can do that without a wall, I'm happy.
>Trump in charge of knowing what a blind trust is or having no conflicts of interest (talk about pay to play!)
That was understood going into this. It doesn't matter what he does, he's fucked. The only way out would be for him to liquidate his assets, but that would destroy his future after politics.

tl;dr: CTR is still on this board and getting paid. This concern trolling has gotten completely out of hand.

Wow you are very informed about things
You seem to be kind of new here. As a
Show of friendship let me give you one of my friendship images you can show your friends on facebook

>zozzle

Oh no you don't

>lying to win the office is perfectly fine
>lying until you get into office is perfectly fine

you wanna pick two?

Stop feeding the normalfags/trolls it's bad for them

sage

>I literally cannot refute anything you say so I'll just call you a shill and I win
>yfw

He isn't throwing us headlong into a war with Russia, Syria, and China, and he made liberals shit their pants with anger. That's pretty much all I wanted.

>trump disavowing alt right
did you expect him to start the Trump youth and the SS?
Do you want to see the headlines "Trump imprisons political opponents" for the next 4 years? She's too big to jail.
> trump hiring bush-era neocons to cabinet
who?
>trump getting cucked by musicals
he got the left to make fun of safe spaces. an impressive achievement
just more media fuckery, who give a fuck
>Trump going back on wall
you're a lying kike. There will be a wall.
>Trump in charge of knowing what a blind trust is or having no conflicts of interest
as opposed to any other president ever? Trump already has billions, he's not going to waste a year of his life campaigning for president just to squeeze and extra few million out of tax laws or whatever. Damn you kikes have shitty arguments

Whew you sure did take a lot off my mind
It really made us think about stuff

Hey guy

rapid build honcho...I say again rapid build.

Your goddamned right

Trump didn't disavow anything besides snowniggers. Alt-right is still the king of politics. Cucks and lefties stay mad.