/ewo/ - Eyes Wide Open

Welcome to /ewo/, Eyes Wide Open, the investigation into the pedophile ring operated by the wealthy, corrupt elite of America and countries abroad.
==

>What the fuck is going on?
To find out the basics of what's been happening, we suggest you watch these videos and read this site.

-Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives Season 1 in 3 Minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
-Infowars video:
youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw
-Jumping into the rabbit hole:
youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU
-What we know so far:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OP--ZXOjc
-Pizzagate Primer:
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

This is the thing that FBIanon and Assange were talking about. If we can break this story, it will be big. The Clinton Foundation is almost certainly part of it along with most governments in the world.

>Alright I've watched the videos and read the site, what can I do to help?
You can do many things. We are always looking for diggers and detectives to uncover new leads and bring us one step closer to justice. Trawl through wikileaks, archives, social media, maps, news reports, tax returns and anything you deem relevant for more info that can be useful to us. We also need talented memers to get the things we find and distill them into potent memes that can be spread on social media. We have touched a nerve with this investigation and the MSM is going full shill to discredit us and push the Fake News meme. We need you to help us fight back.

Standard Operating Procedure pastebin:
Coming soon™
==

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1j7brXL_skXDRsi2uUptPqwwIDMqmd88
youtube.com/watch?v=7mZjf7Pirdw
pastebin.com/AtuY1isF
wikileaks.org/clintonemails/emailid/7919
wikileaks.org/clintonemails/emailid/3858
wikileaks.org/clintonemails/emailid/3351
wikileaks.org/clintonemails/emailid/396
wikileaks.org/clintonemails/emailid/23247
wikileaks.org/clintonemails/emailid/2324
wikileaks.org/clintonemails/emailid/23198
bbc.com/news/ukpolitics36856918
wikileaks.org/clintonemails/emailid/23347
wikileaks.org/clintonemails/emailid/28576
epi.org/blog/thepresidentcouldcreate100000jobsforyoungamericans/
wnd.com/1999/10/3848/#SSBxJ6KcupGGsVwr.99
wnd.com/1999/10/3848/
memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/cfg-google-document-october-30.pdf
i.imgur.com/Sp4pQct.jpg
youtu.be/K3m87-hM96o
youtube.com/watch?v=VDVaiwzU8yc
youtube.com/watch?v=8P9w_G_ivp8&t=102s
gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3643373/PICTURED-sinister-holiday-villa-paedophile-MP-Clement-Freud-hosted-McCanns-weeks-Madeleine-vanished.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dartington_Hall#Dartington_Hall_estate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dartington_College_of_Arts
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/07/AR2005080700970.html
archive.spectator.co.uk/article/25th-july-1987/20/school-for-scandal
asenseofplace.com/2012/12/11/the-dartington-experiment/
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair#sniff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
cbsnews.com/news/blue-orchid/
theguardian.com/world/2000/nov/27/childprotection.uk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pizza_Underground
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8b5pXxdaNI
youtube.com/watch?v=bXkoVVF59fc
sli.mg/a/gaffhM
transitionculture.org/2010/11/29/dr-david-fleming-1940-2010/
plymouthherald.co.uk/syrian-refugees-help-home-dartington-idyll/story-29298603-detail/story.html
plymouthherald.co.uk/secret-gigs-events-programme-launched-dartington/story-29185556-detail/story.html
veteranstoday.com/2014/12/20/very-very-bad-things/
archive.is/OzY4k
forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=140318.0
flickr.com/photos/kimnoble/sets/72157626474399453
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Straight
tmzworldnews.com/police-find-satanic-ritual-dungeon-in-chuck-e-cheese-basement/
uis.edu/lgbtqa/michelangelo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Recent Happenings and possible leads (needs updating):
>Norway and Australia have cut back on Clinton Foundation donations. Coincidentally, Norway has busted a pedo sex ring with many high ranking politicians. We have yet to confirm something similar happening in Australia.

>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8

>Proof Secret Police exist from CA:
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department

>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Texas Child Trafficking confirmed in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du

>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php

>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm

>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)

>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area
==

Entertainment:
>True Detective playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1j7brXL_skXDRsi2uUptPqwwIDMqmd88

>Pizzagate: Eyes Wide Open
youtube.com/watch?v=7mZjf7Pirdw
==

You have been warned that you may be in danger for helping this investigation. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/AtuY1isF

OLD THREAD

bump

THE OWNER OF COMET PING PONG, JAMES ALEFANTIS, IS THE EX BOYFRIEND OF DAVID BROCK, THE GUY RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR FRIENDS AT CTR. REMEMBER TO IGNORE ALL SHILLS IN THIS THREAD. WE'RE GETTING CLOSE TO SOMETHING THEY DON'T WANT US TO FIND.

Bump

bump

Bump

Ties to Hollywood?

Robert deniro
Lady gaga
Jay z
Katy Perry

Suspects:
Olson twins
Lindsay Lohan
Britney Spears
Other Disney stars ?

Miley Cyrus

Brittaney Spears

Kanye West

Summary for the Newbies

1 of 5

Keep on rolling guys, you've come a long long way.

wikileaks.org/clintonemails/emailid/7919

Anthony Weiner petitioning the Israelis to allow 2 containers of "carp" to be allowed thru customs duty free, with 7 more in the US (Illinois) waiting to be shipped.

Other relevant emails to this:
wikileaks.org/clintonemails/emailid/3858
wikileaks.org/clintonemails/emailid/3351
wikileaks.org/clintonemails/emailid/396
wikileaks.org/clintonemails/emailid/2324

Human trafficking/child abuse charges in London embassies:

bbc.com/news/ukpolitics36856918
Saudis again, so you know the CF isn't far behind.

/cfg/ found that eastern european women are smuggled in through the Summer Work Travel program, on J1 visas (100k+/year) and can bring children in through J2 visas (40k+/year).

There are several emails about this from 2012:
wikileaks.org/clintonemails/emailid/23347
wikileaks.org/clintonemails/emailid/28576

as well as this news story showing that they were used in the sex industry:
epi.org/blog/thepresidentcouldcreate100000jobsforyoungamericans/

TIES TO HILLARY:
Clinton linked to 'international trafficking in women'
wnd.com/1999/10/3848/#SSBxJ6KcupGGsVwr.99
wnd.com/1999/10/3848/

- THERE HAS BEEN DONE LOTS OF DIGGING INTO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

There are more in the /cfg/ documents located here:
memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/cfg-google-document-october-30.pdf

Keywords: human trafficking, sex trafficking and Atlanta

Please create a copy, cause /cfg/ has more or less stopped excisting since the election.

Summary for the Newbies

2 of 5

this is what killed reddit.

i.imgur.com/Sp4pQct.jpg

Thank you based op

I really hope that the /cfg/ guys join us. They were a pretty talented bunch.

Justin Bieber

Summary for the Newbies

3 of 5

Has anyone heard of Hollywood sex parties ?

Previous thread had link to Epsteins Black Book. Had Many.. a few off the top of my head were Kevin Spacey, RIchard Branson, Mick Jagger, Alec Guiness (Friggin Obi Won Kenobi) I didn't save it but there were Lots.

Summary for the Newbies

4 of 5

So, why has no one tracked these sick fucks down and castrated them on video for all the world to see? Addresses, schedules, known associates and hangouts? Chatting on the Internet will not get the FBI to do anything. Somebody needs to go all Charles Bronson on these people. Work in teams. A few people gather Intel, others do the wet work. Patriotic cops investigate and find it to be an accidental castration. Carve Sup Forums into their forehead as a warning to others and be the meme of the month. If you get convicted, tell the other people in prison what you did and gather volunteers to carry on the work when they are released. Think no Old Testament. These people are obviously not Christians, so the law still applies. Collect some rocks and stone evildoers.

Summary for the Newbies

5 of 5

GUUUYYSSSS I JUST THOUGHT OF A THING
>GUUUYYSSSS I JUST THOUGHT OF A THING

Remember before election, someone hacked into Podesta's twitter and some travel booking bus site?

SOMEONE here has screenshots of some of his travel logs. Find them.

LETS LOOK AT THAT
sadly I don't have any of those pics.

Podesta and brother staying at a friends house in Portugal named Clem. Clem is a pedophile and real name is clement frued lived 1/3 mile away from mcann's apartment.

youtu.be/K3m87-hM96o

As long as Obama is in office, they'll all be pardoned because he's implicated in this too. We need to wait for Trump to get into office and the FBI to be no longer blackmailed. If even half of this stuff turns out to be true, then a large part of the Federal government would go down in flames.

Madeleine Mccann went missing in Portugal and the kidnapper sketches were exactly what the Podesta brothers look like.

Summary for the Newbies
1 2 3 4 5 Mind Map created by user

thanks user

I believe Kevin spacey especially. How could we get Hollywood people to come forward? Now would be the time with all the discussion of pizza gate. I'm sure many of them feel trapped

That's better! Address, GPS, something? Who in the area can start to work on this?

So the cum panda we've seen so much. An user brought up how the panda's black and white color could match up to the black and white hankie in the Podesta email. Another covert message for fellow pedos.

other people that match the drawings. from a previous thread

What are the coordinates?

Hey guys. I'm not too into /ewo/ but my autism had me poking around New York's financial district pizza parlors. This logo struck me as possibily being symbolic. Am I looking at something """""pizza""""" related?

AUTISTS GO BACK TO /r9k/!!!!

CONSPIRACY CHUCKLEFUCKS GO BACK TO /x/!!!!

FUCK OFF. YOU IDIOTS DON'T BELONG ON Sup Forums

This is great stuff. Cut the heads off of kiddy diddlers and display them in public as lessons to the other monsters

little st james island VI

Epsteins place

.04 has been deposited in your account

Where is the kinsman redeemer to send these fucks to be judged by God? Volunteers? Come one, someone has to be close and not too broke to actually handle the logistics of it. Unfortunately, I'm broke and no where close. Lion Guard, where are you?!

gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992

tell me about the mafia in Serbia and Albania

tell me about the nigerian cofraternities involved in sex slavery and satanism

i

Blood! Blood! Blood makes the grass grow!

The swirl on the "d" looks suspect. It is not only the same color as the Little Boy Love sign, but also the exact same amount of swirls. Pic related from FBI docs on pedo symbols. It's not really anything strong and probably a coincidence.

Am I the only one who sees the Crimson King eyeball in the symbols involving this pizza gate shit

Someone explained their absence here is because they went to infini chan

Clement Freud (now deceased)

The £1million holiday villa where paedophile Sir Clement Freud hosted the McCanns days after Madeleine vanished

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3643373/PICTURED-sinister-holiday-villa-paedophile-MP-Clement-Freud-hosted-McCanns-weeks-Madeleine-vanished.html

Dartington Hall

Dartington college of arts

I dont even know what we would call this place

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dartington_Hall#Dartington_Hall_estate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dartington_College_of_Arts

Sometimes we must hunt the monsters down and kill them in public.

So that the others stay in their monster caves. Never forget that these criminals want your children raped.

Macaulay Culkin has a band called Pizza Underground.

here is the map. Mcann's family befriend known pedofile clement. Emails in wikileaks show the connection

Oy vey goyim we should all totally go vigilante and be uber violent about it. That will surely work. And hey goyim, another great idea of mine is that we coordinate.

fuck off JIDF

>ana obregon
lmao are you fucking kidding me

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/07/AR2005080700970.html

archive.spectator.co.uk/article/25th-july-1987/20/school-for-scandal

asenseofplace.com/2012/12/11/the-dartington-experiment/

Which law enforcement agencies will stop us?

Tell me now, so that we know who to investigate first.

What about Epstein's flight records of Lolita express ?

Any update on that thread where a home was located on Google Maps that was supposedly important?

Which won't? The moment one bumble fuck starts shitting himself and trying to save his own skin the FBI and CIA would round anyone involved up.

FUCK OFF CTR BEFORE WE SKULL FUCK YOU

Good thing i saved links from previous encounter:
>isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair#sniff
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
>cbsnews.com/news/blue-orchid/
>theguardian.com/world/2000/nov/27/childprotection.uk
This are just a quicksearch for uncovered in the past pedorings, that tortured and murdered their victims, and in some cases connected to politicians and rich men by officials and press. Which technically make it Sup Forums affair. And yourself as murderous-sadistic-pedophile apologist. git now

We know!

There absolutely nothing to see here; it's a completely normal family restaurant, for 'kids of all ages'.

Normal behavior for families with kids pictured right here.

THANK YOU. There will be a huge change as already a lot of dems (and dem appointees and long-time govt employees) are giving their resignations. Rule of law will happen, right now is the beginning of the transition. They know it and we do too. It is most certainly NOT a good idea to go vigilante and apeshit. Anyone who advocates that is a shill *at best.*

It was secretly bought by twitter's CEO.

Holy fuck

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pizza_Underground

So when is somebody going to go there and record what the fuck is going on inside that thing?

Dude...WHY PIZZA UNDERGROUND

Last thread, somebody said they'd archive clinton hearts pizza

prolly a good idea to get that done right quick.

not sure what to make of it, but it's surprising to me anyway that this goes back to 2009

i haven't gone through a lot of it, but from the beginning it associates pizza with sex, mostly gay or twink, but some kids too; and some occultic/satanic imagery, as highlighted in last thread.

is it just a weird meme that improbably grew and evolved, perhaps somewhat analogous to the growth of the pepe meme?

and why the clinton association, from as far back as 2009? who's doing that page?

pic attached from oct 2009 archive. this 2009 video from japan captures the odd pizza + sex association that powers the meme: youtube.com/watch?v=Q8b5pXxdaNI

what are the origins of this meme? how widespread is it, and how far back does it go?

off-topic genius: youtube.com/watch?v=bXkoVVF59fc

obligatory "if you doubt this then look at the fucking instagram" post sli.mg/a/gaffhM

Alright, is there any way to ascertain where Podesta was during the week that McCann disappeared? Any public appearances? If there is a complete black spot on that timeframe it's already enough to lend the theory credence. He's not the type to just be absent from public life.

Whats the relationship of Kanye with pizzagate?

We heard about that a thread or two ago; advised against uploading anything; wikileaks is compromised. It could be a set up

above pic from oct 2009.

meant to attach this.

@100137658
Just to add to my post:
>yourself as murderous-sadistic-pedophile apologis
*technically of course

transitionculture.org/2010/11/29/dr-david-fleming-1940-2010/

plymouthherald.co.uk/syrian-refugees-help-home-dartington-idyll/story-29298603-detail/story.html

plymouthherald.co.uk/secret-gigs-events-programme-launched-dartington/story-29185556-detail/story.html

I linked wikipedia not wikileaks

sorry sorry...didn't catch that. so that's new!

Read this shit if you're on drugs
veteranstoday.com/2014/12/20/very-very-bad-things/
archive.is/OzY4k

Also check out whale.to

Or read about semens mind control properties
forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=140318.0

And Le Kim Noble "Art" flickr.com/photos/kimnoble/sets/72157626474399453

Remember guys no child is being harmed in anyway at this moment. I hope

Is this LARPing? Is this real?

I dont know if I should be mad or bemused.

Aw man, not my nigga spacey. What makes you think he's part of it?

He does a video on YouTube where eye is sitting at a table and the whole video is just him eating a slice of pizza. When he is done there is a long silence and he looks around guiltily and then says "Um, my name is Macaulay Culkin and I just uh, finished pizza"

Not "a slice or pizza" or "some pizza". Odd.

brit child bugger triggered by abuse thread
avoid

>doesnt belong on /pol
>involves the highest level members of political sphere

podesta had the keys to enter and kidnapp Maddy

maybe because they know the owner or location seller

Biggest investigation of the century. You hear we've got pedophiles connected to Clinton Foundation arrested in Norway already? Law enforcement mooks all over the world are with us and starting to make their moves. We keep this going, we win.

More like Eyes Wide Shit

Whoever makes up this nonsense is wearing more metal than the Tinman in The Wizard of Oz.

Jack Bakarat from the American band All Time Low. Lots of disturbing pics in his instagram were posted in the previous thread.

>I will be sacrificing a chicken to Moloch

Can these idiots at least try to be subtle

Britain's elite political class are all child fuckers who cover for each other. Poor lad is probably used to this kind of stuff going on. That stuff is a rabbit hole I don't want to go down.

so instead of searching twitter and archive sites forever why don't one of you faggots go to this fucking pizza place to get physical proof

if you are 100% convinced they are doing pedo shit in the basement you shouldn't be afraid to break into it, you'd be a hero

Pussies like you are what has led the country to this degenerate existence. Man up. People die in war.

>@100138888
Looky look who jinked himself the tick-script and with random pic nontheless.
Too bad we dont give gets so much attention since this horrid pls be my ai gf

god dammit there are so many links and links to links from Darnington hall

>washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/07/AR2005080700970.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Straight

hey guys been lurking on this site for a while since the election and shit and honestly this shit has been creeping me out.

but it reminded me of something that happened or may not of happened

chuck e cheese and occult basement shit

tmzworldnews.com/police-find-satanic-ritual-dungeon-in-chuck-e-cheese-basement/

how fucking convenient, pizza+kids+games. what a perfect place to capture their prey.
( this article didn't really phase me when it came out , due to obvious reasons of this being a hoax or just completely unbelievable, but after this comet shit, this made me really fucking wonder )

also how fucking crazy is that pizza has been programmed into our society and every fucking kid loves pizza and pizza parties, oh lets make a cartoon about turtles and one of those turtles loves pizza. was the real Michaelangelo obsessed with kids ?

"Despite occasional instances of gossip and innuendo (e.g. Pietro Aretino’s suggestions of pederasty), there is no clear evidence of Michelangelo’s homosexuality or, at least, none indicating overt sexual activity. Indeed, Condivi claimed that Michelangelo was chaste. None the less, the physical beauty of many of his monumental male nudes, such as the David, the Creation of Adam and the decorative male nudes (Ignudi) on the Sistine ceiling, gives a clear indication as to where Michelangelo’s erotic interests lay. In addition, in 1532 Michelangelo met and fell in love with a young Roman nobleman, Tommaso de’ Cavalieri, described by the humanist Benedetto Varchi as possessing ‘not only incomparable physical beauty, but so much elegance in manners, such excellent intelligence, and such graceful behavior’. "

uis.edu/lgbtqa/michelangelo/

I'm afraid that Sup Forums might start tampering with posts, after seeing /u/spez and Reddit. I also think that Tox is the best way to anonymously bring information forward (no IP logging, fully encrypted)

I set up a Tox chat room so people can contribute more anonymously. If you don't have Tox, download qTox. It is already very anonymous (encrypted traffic), but you can force it over Tor (with some settings changes).

The Tox ID you need to friend is 4813418182E5DB26AC6033AE9F397B6D5DCA3A2BE0556AB3006F082EF9F0801FD7A18643E680

Message "invite" or "invite 0" to get on the chat room

>podesta had the keys to enter and kidnapp Maddy

I'm sure he did. Which reminds me, an user said he got hidden pics from some pics and this was one he uploaded--wonder if the pics he uploaded were really hidden pics, and if so, what the significance of having a pic of keys is about.

Do any anons remember the user who uploaded those office pics of John Podesta?

>what are the origins of this meme?

Maybe just a meaningless coincidence.

Ack.