Why arnt you with a superior asian grill Sup Forums?

why arnt you with a superior asian grill Sup Forums?
>white genes mix well with honorary aryans
>more attractive and loyal than average western white women
>intelligent and career drive

Other urls found in this thread:

ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732
youtube.com/watch?v=eg7BFXss1hE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

>dog filter
>loyal
Thats a thot b dead ass

Because I am not an asian.

>posts pictures on social media with her tits hanging out of her shirt

>loyal

she would probably have half the neighborhoods dicks in her mouth while your trying to fall in love with her

>why arnt you with a superior asian grill Sup Forums?
Because they'd rather date whites!
I am.

this is why

Kek

Because Asian women look like rats.

>cherry pick a few examples and use them to generalize millions of people

nice one faggot

and OP I already do have a cute asian waifu that's smart, loyal, and redpilled (she's an ancap). white men are the only ones who can tame the communism out of asians

So you sayin' white girls should stop burning coal and get the yellow fever instead?

>white fathers
>Guzman
>white

show me the examples of good WMAF hapas
also here's thisucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732
and pic related

I cooked a bunch of chinese girls thanksgiving dinner

Went pretty good
Im fucking one of them

Now they are playing mahjong
Im talking with you faggots
letting my sweet sweet food ITIS kick in before its time to sleep

>talks to an asian girl at lunch
>runs to Sup Forums to show off

sure

This

All of the Asian women I've met have been uninteresting and shallow. They have nothing to talk about, are atrocious in bed, and they are the ultimate gold diggers. Avoid at all costs and don't fall for the submissive Asian housewife meme.

White betas of Sup Forums, don't fall for the Asian fetish trap being planted by the Jews.

Because I find them annoying and uninteresting.

If you are gona shitpost at least post an attractive asian girl

I'm an asian girl myself and that asa akira tier shit-skin fat tanned turd makes real authentic asians look bad

take that asian-american trash out the window

also asian-americans are literally white liberals 2.0, and closeted racists against whites behind doors with their families.when the asian women is american born and a self hating cuck that worships white trash and doesn't plant chinese calendars and new year stickys all around the house and can't speak her own language, you get a cuck child

you can only make successful hapa children two ways:
a) asian dad that beats the white mom
b) asian mom that beats the cuck white dad

the asian counterpart has to be the alpha or else you get cuck beta children who can't identify with their white parents while feeling the hatred of being a half bred without the full benefits of being white

Mattress girl and supreme gentleman had Jew fathers, not white fathers.
This image was clearly made by butthurt r/asianmasculinity losers

These threads always have so many /r/asianmasculinity virgins and stormwizards.

Kek, the goddamn Communist Asians (Viets/Chinks) hate Clinton more than every other type of Asian.

I don't racemix with 3 foot tall gooklets you beta shit.

and the rest are jewish too?
also richard von coudenhove-kalergi is Austrian (with a father who even hated jews) + japanese woman

>I'm an asian girl myself
post a pic of your feet!

>larping this hard

asian people are just like whites and they hate all other races, except they hate whites the least, just like whites hate asians the least

It's probably an asian guy

It's probably an asian guy. Women don't really think this way

It's especially ironic since chinese women and muslim women should be the women with the most justification in hating their men, like my great grandfather tried to drown my grandma and we both still worship china

well atleast your feet look nice

>white supremacist
>a bad thing

Did party leaders allow you to browse this Western Propaganda website? How's that?

>implying they're white

She actually did it, the absolute madwoman!

Any more op?

>not binding feet
You dishonor ancestors.

I am, though.

I married a vietnamese (who was born in America)

her parents live in California. Some days I think her dad thinks he might have to fight the commies again.

They left communist shitholes to be American. They know what the left wants to make America into. Their home countries.

>Tsoi
youtube.com/watch?v=eg7BFXss1hE

Also, fuck Koreans.

/thread

slap the pig snout and ears on her, and the JUST hair, she's done.

I lost my virginity to a similar looking broad
uglier though lol

>dog filter to cover up her pig chinese nose

I miss my ex now :(

I ordered Chinese food yesterday and the delivery person was a CUTE CHINESE GIRL
She must have been busy because she ran straight to my door and back to the car, god she was CUTE

It made me think of how rare it is for girls to deliver food. I suppose it could be dangerous if they run into some WEIRDO who snatches them at their door and DRAGS THEM INTO THIER RAPE DUNGEON

No doubt she's thought of all this already
She probably masturbates to the thought

I'm just visiting here

>Isabella GUZMAN
>white father

I know this is off the topic, but since you represent a pretty rare part of our society, could you spare some time and tell me more about PRC? Is it really that communist and harsh as they tell on the TV? Or is it not? What is different?

>the tougher the conquest, the better the reward

Seek psychological assistance before you do something you'll regret.

Alright buddy

She ded?

are gooks ever alive to begin with?

I mean, this was clearly made by a manlet limp dicked chinky good virgin, right boys?

I'm not attracted to them
sadly its white girls for me

Because most of the attractive ones are incredibly basic people with no hobbies beyond social media and shopping.

Plus they have the stereotype that white guys are like british gentlemen and will bend over backwards for them with chivalry.

If you absolutely have to, go for a second or third gen south east asian from a working class family

is it wrong though? where are all the good WMAF hapas?

Nice. I want to suck your toes.

Hello user

I lived and worked there for years after college and learned the language while there.

>Is it really that communist and harsh
Some shit is very communist. The military parade last year for example. And the media is basically always on message with the Party's self-interested view on everything.
That said, these things are easily ignored in daily life.
You are pretty free to run your mouth off in English but talking politics in Mandarin in public is a provocative thing to do.
Mainland Chinese people for the most part only have honest political conversations in private with trusted friends and family.
>as they tell on the TV?
To be honest, I think the TV is generally soft on China these days.

If you can be more specific I can give ya more.

>vietnamese
literally nigger tier asians

flag checks out, get you some slant pussy bro

I don't want to raise a bunch of happa faggots who couldn't even keep their women in line.

>only loser weeb white guys go for asian girls
>kids turn out ugly

>only top tier asian guys get white girls
>kids turn out attractive

Really makes you think...

Do you think the situation is stable there? I heard that the Party's ruling is very weak right now, and typically Soviet regimes never lasted longer than 69 years. Do you think it is possible for PRC to change its direction and finally follow Japan's and SK's steps toward democracy? What is Chinese people's attitude?

although i'd like to fuck one I wouldnt want to date one

asian culture is fucking shit. it isnt like the stereotypes: there are no girls who love anime and giant robots or whatever.

also, asians are more racist than anyone. even if you are white.

Cute. Always wanted one, but Asian Americans are a fucking trash. Looks like I will have to get up my fat ass and go to Asia to get one.

R A R E
A
R
E

You're asking a lot. It'll be hard to keep these answers short.

>Do you think the situation is stable there?
In the short term, yes.
But their economy is stagnating and they're dealing with this now by just pretending it isn't... demanding journalists are positive about the economy etc...
People often speak of the social contract between the people and the Party: let us rule and we'll improve your living standards.
They had 30 good years (starting from a very low base) but living standards are stagnating now. They are in a very complicated economic trap and there's no way out without a banking crisis.
If the leaders have to admit there is a crisis the image of them as competent managers is shattered and this is indeed very dangerous for them.

>change direction
Unfortunately, no. There is a reason why the USSR went under but Japan, SK and Taiwan got smart and rich. It's because the top USSR guys believed they could dominate the world; they held on too long, not wanting to share power. The other 3 countries I mentioned had no such illusions of course, so when the generals saw the writing on the wall they went with it. The Russians didn't and I think the Chinese Commies will hold on too long, too. They will refuse to accept the inevitable and then by the time that people finally choose "chaos" to their "it's us or chaos" threat, there will be no alternative civil society in place to run the country. In other words, Russia in the 90s.

>What is Chinese people's attitude?
Lots of opinions.
The better educated Chinese are usually beneficiaries of the system and therefore sympathetic to it. e.g. they had a good education and went to college in the US because Dad owns some factories where the workers are paid shit and have no rights. In a free country, your profit margins would be squeezed and maybe you couldn't afford that BMW.
The people at the bottom are far less content - basically a powder keg. There are a lot of them, too.

Thank you so much, user.

Asian women:

1) No hobbies other than shopping and eating out and drinking
2) Enjoy expensive travel but stay in the hotel and lay by the pool the whole time
3) Must have the most expensive everything, even if it's a $4000 purse made by her enslaved distant family members
4) Will bring entire family over on your dime
5) Physically frail and small, not fit to protect children
6) Can't into outdoor activities
7) Even if they are smart it's only book smarts, they are like chidren
8) Can fly back to China or wherever and steal your Elliot Rodgerslet
9) Cant' even cook their traditional cuisine, dumping rooster sauce on rice noodles is not traditional cuisine
10) Except in rare circumstances usually resulting in stardom, no tits or ass
11) No sense of humor, or if it exists is identical to that of a six year old
12) Whiny
13) No idea if the girl is really ugly or cute, plastic surgery approaches or exceeds 90% in most of SE Asia.
14) Loves Disney for some reason, probably emotional retardation.
15) Didn't vote to MAGA

If you visit asia I'd avoid china. It's third world. It's literally freezing temperature here and very few buildings have central heating. I hear Taiwan is the good version of china.

>5) Physically frail and small, not fit to protect children

implying thats a trait you need in a woman.

If you want a strong woman to bash other people up and go work in the fields then go marry a black she boon instead.

>implying anyone would want a white girl in the first place.

She's aus tho

Because I own anime figures and asian girls apparently hate that.

I ain't even goin' for the Japs, either. I like the Chinese ones.

I want to add:

16) Always expects you to put that little bit of extra effort into the relationship, while giving nothing in return
17) kinda mentioned already, but worst spending habits ever

Say what you will about Leslie Jones, but that woman would have been an ideal mother 20,000 years ago in Africa.

I wouldn't mind an Asian girlfriend. Problem is I've found most of them are just locked-in to existing relationships and often settling for less. They often don't budge; I've yet to see a single asian girl, believe it or not..

Also some of them I've encountered really have a snobbish attitude about certain things, not really sure why.

>20,000 years ago in Africa
Or just right now in Africa.

holy shit you have some sexy feet

any more of these?

Jesus christ you can see the absolute terror in her eyes

how do you ever become so degenerate you can fap to this

Because race mixing is more degenerate than being a fag and fags are fucking degenerates.

Would but I have no idea where they are to even begin to start to try to begin to start

having sex with chinks =/= racemixing

>why arnt you with a superior asian grill Sup Forums?

Because they aren't interested in me.

I had a dream last night I was dating an asian girl but then cheating on her with a white girl, so not even in my dreams can I imagine an asian girl being superior

>white genes mix well with honorary aryans
No they don't. Mixing with an Asian will net you an Elliot Rodger, or worse, a Richard Kalergi.
Asians and whites are two great races that race great SEPARATELY.

13 is sketchy but most of these things on the list seems quite rampant

>your children will be successful if you beat your partner

hmm I wonder what your childhood trauma is

Because racemixing is disgusting no matter who with.

I was with one briefly in the states, had ridiculous sex all the time. I could tell that she hated white men since she was a commiefornia SJW student, yet loved it when I COLONIZED her in public on the regular.

She lives in China temporarily now, after having a spiritual crisis in school aka too many drugs fucking up her STEM career aspirations. Sad! Many such cases!

>superior asian

Bitch is dark as fuck. I don't stick my dick in anything that dark.

Fucking SEAniggers aren't superior to shit.