Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/503316125405700096

>normie memes

If Bernie's still alive by that point, then it would be realistic.

Fuck the world.

What happened to the days when we favored Obama in 08? It's time we come back our leftist ways you know this to be true

>Empire Strikes Back

Best movie in the series.

I love how all these libshits go really quiet when you mention Obummer raising the national debt from 10 trillion when he took office in 08 to 19 trillion.

Bernie jumped on that establishment teet at the first given opportunity. He would have been a Clinton puppet within a month in the office.

libs became the insufferable cunts, I think after Trump gets reelected pol will swing back if its not over infested by stormfags

So Empire is the best one?

You're fighting for the wrong side compadre. Obama loves the Mexicans how can you join the side that insults your people. Your cheap labour is always welcome in our country when a lefty is in control

Leftism can't survive in an environment like Sup Forums where they can't rely on censorship or moderation to silence dissenting views. The leftists abandoned Sup Forums years ago because they were getting BTFO'd in every thread and crying "Racist!" wasn't working.

can someone tone it down a bit so bush is the new hope, obama is the empire strikes back and trump is return of the jedi?

>Jedi parade around as the "good guys"
>oppress other races and religions
>everyone either agrees or is killed for resistance
Palpatine is Trump. Jedi are the Libs.
Played the long 4D chess game, convincing everyone he was their guy, then removed the Jedi to return true order.

This is what I was thinking.

Liberals couldn't meme properly even if their lives depended on it.

Sup Forums has always been right-wing, openly racist, and into conspiracy theories. Ron Paul was our guy, but Obama was still favored over Romney.

The left also went completely insane over the past 4 years and drove a lot of people who might've been 'liberals' to the right.

>Liberals couldn't meme properly even if their lives depended on it.

Cringe faggot

The part of the left that contains sjws and plays identity politics is a cancer that must be removed. But the sensible part of us that openly hates the same people that Sup Forums does from George Soros to the Clintons.

/r/ing a version of this pic moved one president to the left, where Bush is A New Hope, Obama is The Empire Strikes Back, and Trump is Return of the Jedi so I can post it on jewbook and mine some salt

Donald is the only good president since JFK. The past three presidencies aren't comparable to the star wars trilogy, fucking tards

Include the link to the tweet too while you're at it

When will-
>Sup Forums will defend this
-become a bannable offence? Does the QA/petition board still exist?

He isn't even president yet, why do you think he would be great?

>Empire was also the best movie
P O T T E R Y

Ron Paul was Sup Forums's guy, not just Sup Forums's. Despite the boards getting cancer a few times, Ron Paul was Sup Forums's man in 2008 as well.

Sup Forums. and Sup Forums, were never Democrats.

>Sup Forums now unironically brings reddit and twitter threads here

Did no one actually click the twitter link? It isn't the picture.

Every has skipped over it lol the tweet is pretty damning lol

Yeaaah i get what he means kinda with the globalists and all but it sounds REALLY bad

>Trump in Vader's place

So Trump kills Soros/Palpatine and brings balance to the United States?

Stop revising our history please?

Pic unrelated check the tweet!

And here I thought I was finally spared of the unbelievably lame bernout maymays. He won't even make it to the 2018 midterms, just watch.

Thoughts on the tweet linked?

>Empire was clearly the best
>ROTJ was the worst
I agree with this entirely.

Obviously joking, since he was running for president then. You're not a very bright one, are you?

>obviously, nothing substantial whatsoever about policy
>easily rationalizable in considering all Americans and American allies friends

Did people just start mining his tweets after he was elected? I would have started doing this almost as soon as he announced his campaign.

You're god damn right i will. EMPIRE was the best of the OG trilogy. No shit. Prove me wrong,
>pro tip: YOU CANT

Pic isn't related to tweet but I agree empire was the best but the original is my favorite due it to it being the most star warsy for a lack of a better term

ive seen it on jewbook before and people saying calm down bernie will have his time.

Enpire strikes back was the best by far...

No the tweet in the pic is different from the one linked

i didnt even check the link. just looked at the pic

Reminder that Yoda dies in Return of the Jedi

>Bernie will run in 2020

How do they know he'll even be alive? Isn't he like 90?

Return of the Jewi more like it

What did she mean by this?

I was going to say this. If liberals want to use analogies, they really should think them through a bit more. They should know they are predisposed to hypocrisy and other stupidity.

My life was going pretty well in 08 so I didn't spend anytime on Sup Forums, obviously. So I don't know what it was like in 08.

The Empire Strikes Back also happened to be the best of the three.