HAVE YOU TAKEN THE REDPILL ON STAR WARS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yr5BQS79H7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Leaf-tier banter

0/kangaroo banter

The real redpill is that TFA is worse than any of the three prequels and that SW fans ruined the franchise by harrasing George Lucas into selling it.

Anyways I pretend in my mind that none of the films after return of the jedi happened and that Han Solo is still flying around somewhere with chewbacca having adventures.

MODS
>MODS
MODS
>MODS
MODS
>MODS
MODS
>MODS

> the original jedis all secretly had nigger sick fetishes, including Luke skywalker
> no mention that jj abrams is a kite
This image is intentionally retarded controlled op

>nigger sick
dick

holy shit

lmfao the cuck messaging is fucking stretching so far. everyone already knew about the racial aspect of it. nothing new. you're just insecure.

>mfw kylo ren is a 10/10 portrait of neonazis

>Sup Forums

this is why start-wars is only enjoyed by cucks and dykes

all the prequels are better than Return of the Jedi

I can't R E A C H that far

>white males are meant to identify with the "cuck ball"

But dont girls like the bad guys?

This
And it wasn't just the fans it was also all those 'lol geeks are so cuuule' websites that popped up
Episode I had a very decent rotten tomatoes ratting way back in the early days then people started shitting on it

Your dick insecurities are showing

Who shops that many black cocks and is not gay. OP, you are gay.

Ep.III is the best
>you know it to be true

Lucas had 100% control. AKA NO (((GOLDSTEINBURG'S)))

Not everyone see black dick in everything, Leafaggot!

Yeah, even Kylo Ren looks attractive when he's evil. My sister had a huge crush on him, even though he looks like shit. She never mentioned Nigger Finn

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

>Woman, Black, Hispanic VS Evil White Villains

Star Wars: Rogue One

>Woman, Black, Hispanic, Asian VS Evil White Villains

For bonus points they made the new villain wear a white costume to further emphasize the association between white and evil

Disney is proudly leading the charge in the cause of anti white racism

I always unironically enjoyed episode I.

Of course I was 9 when it came out.

But I never thought of it as a bad movie until years later when it became cool to shit on it.

The prequels had a weird 'epic' sort of feel. George Lucas had a certain unmistakeble character to his movies.

TFA was just Star Wars Marvel edition. It was good but forgettable.

Message to all Trump voters.

Disney hates you and does not want you to see their new film.

New fags please go.

Sith is the only way

youtu.be/yr5BQS79H7g

>Empire
>Evil
I want this meme to end

This is what autists actually believe

Triggered Disney cuck detected

i totally agree. ep 3 was the best. most underrated

i watched it at the movie theatre at midnight when it came out

what a time to be alive

OP how bored are you

Fuck Star Wars
I miss being 10 and watching the prequels in awe

I remember being sort of exicted waiting in line with my cousin and fellow long time star wars fan friend.

I remember how crushed i was at how bad it was

Cultural Marxism aside ( was was def there), this movie was completely hollow and had no soul to it. Did not feel like a real star wars film at all.

Only George's movies and the Clone Wars are canon.

Life must be hard when you're thinking about the genitalia of black men everyday.

Daily reminder that the prequels are great and hating on them is a meme

>Not liking superior old expanded universe
>Liking "Boba fett is a clone" nonsense

I miss the legacy era and the Zahn books ...
This disney shit never even comed close to it.

Seriously fampai it was magical. that would definitely be one of my first time travel stops kek

and then talking about all the happenings afterwards in the car with my friends oh man the nostalgia can't believe it was 11 years ago

Leave troll

RIP to Star Wars

Let's be honest. Star Wars has always had an anti-nazi agenda. Disney is definitely turning it up to 11 though.

I was in a similar situation around '03 because like you said it was cool to shit on it.
But then I watched it again and realized how fun it was. It has it's cringy moments but it isn't as bad as people seem to think it is.
Now Episode II, I can't stand the Anakin Pademe 'love' scenes, but otherwise the rest of the film is pretty good.

Does this mean that we're going to boycott the new Star Wars movie like what we did with the new Ghostbusters movie?

Holy fucking shit, the autism required to make this image must have bled that individual dry and cured them.
Why are we not funding this?

.>TFA is worse than any of the three prequels

I sincerely hope you're joking. TFA was WAY better than The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones.

Jews gonna Jew. Stop watching their regressive filth.

I don't know why but I absolutely lose it when I see "autistic screeching".

>Cuck-staff
>Leaf desperately tries to connect it with a nigger dick
>Calls BB-8 a Cuck ball and a symbol of white male cucks
>Says that the bad guys resemble Nazis, even though this was well-established before TFA was even thought of
>Mfw Sup Forums actually tries to defend this

Of course, the bad guys were Stormtroopers after all, it's never been subtle, but at least it originally had heart and was enjoyable. It's not that I'm mad people have different political views than me, I'm mad they're handling it so poorly, and making a shit movie at the same time.

Jokes on you the black man is going to be gay with poe

And if the staff were white? Most wood is light or dark brown. That image sounds like the rantings of an insecure cuck.

The death of Star Wars can mean only one thing

>Emperor clones
>Suncrusher
>Vong
>Autistic Mandolorians