WI, AND PA RECOUNT FUNDED

WHAT IS SHE DOING

Funding a recount.

>american education

Getting her votes back from Hillary, this will widen the Trump lead in the states further, and give the recognition to her party for exposing the voter fraud of the DNC (which still wasn't enough to rig the election).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>full country recount
>Trump wins the popular vote
what do?

>WI
>PA
>30 electoral votes

Scenario 1: States got to Hillary. Trump still wins, race war may ensue due to Trump's rigging.
Scenario 2: States go to Hillary, electoral college revolts, Hillary wins. Race war ensues.
Scenario 3: Same result, Trump still wins.
Scenario 4: DNC rigging revealed, Democucks BTFO

Not worried

Making 7 million dollars paid for by Soros.

>implying the riggers aren't prepared for this

michigan has already been recounted and trump won

Hillary BTFO

>there are people who actually thought the reality show manbaby would make it to the whitehouse

lol

Scamming leftists. Hillary can't win without Michigan, and Michigan is 100% paper ballots and has already recounted.

More money down the drain. Glad we're not feeding the homeless or helping our veterans.

How the fuck does a recount even work with electronic voting?
Hit the "results" button again, wait 10 minutes and get the same fucking outcome?
Aren't they gonna have to re-vote in those states?

why are republishits such cheaters?

(((Stein)))

/thread

Scamming libshits but Trump still wins because MI confirmed redpilled.

Why doesn't she recount NH which has only 3k difference?

No wonder some guys kill their political opponents. If you let them live, they cause shit like this.

time to bend over and spread them cheeks, Trumps got a lot of maga for you

Nothing because the DNC isn't backing the recount, they fear the shit out of it, so in the end they will kill it.

No it hasn't. They only finished verifying the first count.

If all 3 states flipped it would call Virgina, New hampshire and other close states into question as well.

I would argue the entire election could be rigged if all 3 were wrong.

Also, See Bush V. Gore.

We have been through this before, you can't order a re-count just because it is like totally close man!!

>tfw michigan paper ballot masterrace
>tfw no matter the results of the recounts in WI and PA Trump still wins

They are certifying over the weekend, MI is over. Once it's certified it's done.

is there a way to find out who donated? meaning, was there any big $ contributors that could have a conflict of interest?

Stein's playing people for fools, she's focused on recounting in states where she expects Hillary to have stolen votes from the Green Party and taken advantage of Democrat hysteria to get the funding
Trump isn't going to suddenly lose all three states

*Her 2020 campaign you mean

Well considering Trump is already backstabbing you 'believers' I would assume everyone would be on board for a vote recount.

Which just means they'll ignore her petition if they are satisfied. Stein would need some pretty strong evidence to suggest fraud.

Anyone have that picture of jill at the mexican border with the white shirt?

>We have been through this before, you can't order a re-count just because it is like totally close man!!

You retard, that's the only time you can call for a recount.

MI isn't included. It has already been recounted and is still a Trump state.

PA+WI alone isn't enough to make Trump lose.

Check out how the money rolls into her at the same space be it 11am or 3 am

What are missed undervotes
What are discernable overvotes

Just because it's on paper doesn't mean you can't recount you extra chromosomal nigger

Michigan has already been recounted and there are only paper ballots
Trump's now at a minimum 276

My theory is she wants to bring to the forefront all the openly documented instances of election fraud on election day (in every instance I saw it was the Democrats), not to mention all the shit that went into keeping her and Bernie down.

this could be true. it would be much easier to steal green votes than republicans.

>raising the goal as you keep getting more money This kike isn't even being subtle about her Jewing.

It is time trump get bald!
no racst should win

see soros again

Not at all how it works.

Some states require a certain margin, other states require proof of tampering of some kind,

Excited for the recount to expose democrat voter fraud.

:9

Would you?

Soros has played us all

Wonder if Stein will suddenly get a nice $600k mansion

There's the first theory other than attention-grabbing that I've heard that makes sense.

What are you guys so afraid of? Have you no faith? Have you no consideration for what we learned with videos like project veritas or with the email leaks?

If they dare go through with this, they will only uncover tampering from the Democrats. And the deal is to investigate electronic voting. Michigan doesn't have electronic voting machines. Hillary has nothing to gain from this.

No you can only issue a recount if it's within a certain difference (depends on the state law) or you have compelling evidence of voter fraud.

THE GOAL JUST GOT 3 MIL HIGHER

>trump is funding the recounts through sock puppets
>recounts turn up 1mil+ dead democrat voters in each state that was recounted
>sparks the RNC to bankroll recounts in every state
>hillary's vote count reduced to 12

>Recount in michigan

They just finished counting you dimwits.

No. This gives them a chance to prove the "Russians" narrative and flip the vote. This is how they steal it.

OMG Stein is a fucking genius. She can literally keep this shit up till Jan 21 and probably find herself for decades to come.

she must be jewing hillary supporters

Shit, if dumbasses are gonna keep sending money she should make up a number for all 50 states.

She doesn't look very (((merchant))) in all honesty

So you don't trust the results then. You think there's possibility of influence.

She will lose, digits were implying. But you're right she will run.

I seriously wonder how much money she should gyp out of these people?

source?

jill be playin 9d rock paper scissors against demcrats

This. The most likely result is actually #4. Stein kicking the DNC when it's down is the best possible situation, as fragmentation would likely mean more people in Stein's party and a potential three-party election next term.

Daily reminder that Clinton very likely stole votes from Stein and other third party candidates to attempt to close the gap with Trump.

She is honestly the only senior citizen I would bang.

Must be something to that "Green living" stuff. But damn she is jilf.

All they are worth, this is the epitome of the old saying "a fool and his money are soon parted"

>Wonder if Stein will suddenly get a nice $600k mansion
The old lady deserves it for scamming all these idiots out of their money.

I don't get this at all wouldn't a recount be done by the government? Why do you burgers need to fund this? Also didn't Hillary concede? She will end up with less votes after all that voter fraud and ballot stuffing... and she will look like a loser for demanding a recount that will just show she lost?

7 MILLION NOW

LMAOOOOOO

>he wouldn't bang Betty White
what are you, queer?

I don't trust their recount. They bought into their own narrative and didn't think they had to rig it to win in those states. This is how they change that.

Stein's said she prefers Trump over Hillary even if she doesn't like either of them

Also MI already had a recount to confirm the results, it's not gonna fucking get another.

Hillary didnt ask for the recount

Scamming goyim out of shekels.

The recounts won't happen.

She will keep the money.

More than 6 gorillian

>Implying Ruth Bader Ginsburg isn't a sex goddess

Look they can be hot but too freaky.

Yes it is and they will flip it like in PA and WI.

>Result stays the same after recounts
>welp thats it , thanks for the 7 millions goyim

Free recounts are only done under very very narrow circumstances. None of which are met in any state cited. We do this to keep dipshits from just wasting public money because they butthurt.

>I need one million
>I need 2.5 million
>I need 4.5 million
>I need 6-7 million

All for a recount her website explicitly states it does not guarantee will happen, even if she asks for it. PA law pretty much says you have to prove fraud before they'll recount.

Sorry Hillary-supporting suckers, Stein just made off with your loot. No refunds.

yeah

There wasn't even a recount for Florida in 2012 when the margin was 8,000, out of like 10 million total votes

why would they even fucking bother in all three states that had wider margins

Greed intensifies.

NO REFUNDS

THANK YOU

Jesus fucking christ does ANYONE remember this fucking SUPREME COURT case that stopped the recount in florida because a recount without cause isn't honoring the will of the voters?

Does anyone fucking remember this????

It was a huge fucking case.... in the media for days.

I'm ready for another round of "progs waste millions of dollars"

Because they needed some opportunity to change the results without directly being implicated. This is why they are having the Green Party do it while making it looked crowd funded.

Thank you.

She doesn't wear a bra by the way.

dude fuck borders lmao

Taking advantage of stupidity. Watch her run off with 90% of that money.

Like a true jew she is making that money. I wish I was that jewish. Oh god the thought of money makes me want to aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Might as well ask why the number of shekels needed keeps magically rising every day. Because Mama Stein has needs and she's found a way to get them met.

The best part is all those libcucks who were crying about the discrepancy between electronic and paper don't realize people refused to use George Soros machines because the want to make sure their votes counted. Trump won and this won't change that, on the bright side now hillarys supporters will feel what Bernie supporters did when there is no refunds.

PA requires you to file for a recount in each individual district, AND requires you to have proof of fraud in that district.
It the state was also won by Trump by a fair margin so there would have to be a big fucking change in votes.
And the deadlines for these states to recount is coming up.

Nothing is going to happen but Jill Stein scamming stupid liberals out of their money.

Let the dumb idiots make asses of themselves.

>tfw donated all of my weed money to Bernie Sanders only to have the nomination stolen from him
>tfw donated this month's hash fund to Stein for the recount only to get kiked yet again