Argument for why trump's original ban of all Muslims is not racist

don't give me any "ISLAM ISN'T A RACE" bullshit either.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qKFG0EgXv5A
thereligionofpeace.com
thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/flashback-jimmy-carter-banned-iranians-from-us-deported-iranian-students-during-hostage-crisis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink
huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have freedom of religion. What they want is sharia law. I say fuck them all.

youtube.com/watch?v=qKFG0EgXv5A

it's racist and we're racist

now shut your fucking face unless you want to go back with them

Tell me what 2+2 is.

Don't give me any of that 4 bullshit.

>HURRR-DURRRR Give me an argument but don't use facts

It's amazing how fucking brainwashed people can be. Everything in that image is just propaganda.

It's a choice to be muslim just like it's a choice to be a communist.

We should be able to discriminate against both.

It is racist. That's why I support it.

Their religion and culture is incompatible with the tolerant, accepting, and liberal western values that make possible the very rights that create our society.

>women have the right to -

stopped reading there

Because fuck you, that's why.

How is that extreme? Carter and Roosevelt did worse. Obama has banned people from Iraq using the same laws as Trump would.

Reminder that the US had almost negligible net migration from 1925-65.

Muslims aren't a race you fucking retard, they are a group of people that choose to subscribe to a set of fucked up ideals. You can't be racist towards a set of fucking ideals.

"White people have the right to self-determination"

that's all you need to say.

islam is not a race
/thread

Islam is first and foremost a political ideology that a person can either follow or avoid - and ultra-rightist, ultra-conservative that actively oppress and discriminate anyone not following the religion.
To say "I fucking hate Marxists. They have no grip on reality and think that a man who was unemployed, smelled and also had no grip on reality is the one who's ideals will lead us to the utopia based on communitarianism."

So fuck off, amerifat. Islam is a basic set of political rules that try to violently suppress anyone else with a differing opinion. They are they opposite of what humans should be striving for, which is individualistic freedom, personal rights etc.
Before you fix the community, fix yourself.

It was a ban on regions that are susceptible to terrorist activity. The ban would be lifted once a proper vetting process was in place to ensure extremists didn't hide amongst people actually seeking refuge.

It's not racist when it's in place to protect the citizens, which should be the government's number one priority over helping people who have shown in other regions of the world they dont acclimatize to their new home. They demand their new home make it just like it was from where they came from.

If you get a bag of m&m's, but 1 m&m is poisoned, would you grab a handful and chow down or would you stop buying m&ms?

We are at war with ISIS. ISIS is not a nation state. ALL members of ISIS are Sunni Muslims. Sunni Muslims make up a large percentage of many countries. We have no way of knowing who is radicalized among those populations. We have no way of knowing if a moderate Muslim from one of those countries brings his children over and one of his kids self-radicalizes because of "rascism/bullying". The purpose of a sovereign nation is to protect its citizens from inside/outside groups wanting to cause the people of that sovereign nation harm. Thats why we pay muh taxes for the military/police.

He's not saying Muslims are banned from the country, he's saying Muslims are banned from coming into the country. The Bill of Rights does not apply to non-Americans so there is absolutely nothing wrong with us deciding who we want to take in and to decide not to take any people of a certain demographic, namely Muslims in this case.

>t-t-th-th... s-s-s-...

>"des idioms"

>food analogies

>Muslims in the US should be able to practice Islam
>Trumps bans Muslims from immigrating
>oh shit wat
>Muslims in the US continues to practice Islam
>Muslims in the US riot because of Trump regardless

US foreign policy has routed them out of their country. And you want them to come here why?

>don't give me any "ISLAM ISN'T A RACE" bullshit either.
Why not?

>Give me a reason why this isn't racist
>But you can't mention the reason

>leaf posting

How is she going to fight though? All it has to do is get passed Congress and it doesn't matter what the people say. If I am not mistaken either, they are mostly controlled by Republicans.

0.2% of the population rioting?

Hey, OP, Islam isn't a race.

It's called a National Security risk. It's really that simple.

ISLAM ISN'T A RACE
ISLAM ISN'T A RACE
ISLAM ISN'T A RACE
You stupid fucking cunt

ISLAM
IS
NOT
A
RACE
YOU
STUPID
FUCK

Because they really are a problem.

Jason has a speech problem. He's on the autism spectrum so that could be the cuase of it.

>Race is a social construct
>Race doesn't exist
>Stop saying that a religion isn't a race!

islam isn't not not a race

It's heavily associated with race and you know it.

thereligionofpeace.com

Go on. Give it a look.

The only people with the "right" to live in the United States are its citizens.

In that case America is racist against swedes, just because 100k passports went missing one year shouldn't have any repercussions on me by that logic.

Which race? Asian?

What the fuck is a des idioms?

first amendment rights only apply to us. We're allowed to discriminate in whom we allow into the country. Many other presidents have banned immigration from dangerous areas.

But seriously, Carter did it during the Hostage Crisis.

To a more extreme extent? Japanese internment camps in WWII.

This idea of banning people from an area of the world that is currently hostile to you is something we've done before. It's not racist. It's a fucking security concern.

If you can't see that. If you honestly believe it's rooted in racism, then be Prepared for a half century of GoP controlled government. Liberals have officially decided they just won't play the game anymore until white people hold no more voting power.

"arguments for why X isn't Y"

"remember I personally decided for everyone that changing the definition of what X and Y are makes sense, especially (only) to me."

Muslims are not a race dipshit.

Can you please tell me what race Islam is so we can clearly define it, and also give every counter example to the race you define which practices the religion Islam.

The silent majority on any problematic ideology are irrelevant.

Islam is sick with fundamentalism. They need to have this healed if they are ever going to be capable of integrating within western societies. This ban should spur the "silent majority" of "moderate muslims" to fix the problems of fundamentalism within their ideology.

Nothing worth having is free. You want the benefits of the west, take responsibility for the people in your religion that are holding you back.

They;re called Arabs and Persians and I guess Africans because of Somalia.

>using this argument

>implying I don't have the right to dislike other people's choices
Remember when Sup Forums wasn't reddit and we used the word implying?

Islam is a religion and being a Muslim is a belief. It says with certainty that you believe and behave a certain way and that way is not compatible with the west.

But what if it was racist? Who cares?

>give me an argument why trumps ban of apples isnt racist
>dont give me ajy APPLES ARENT A RACE bullshit either.

If this sounds retarded to you thats because it is, and its exactly what you are saying, because Muslims are in fact not a race

LEAVE ME IN PEACH, FLESH GOLEM

It was just a campaign promise user. That means the opposite. He will import more.

Terrorists want to terror attack I think we should look closely at who we let in
"You can't do that it's racist to want to be safe from people who want to blow you up and cut off your children's heads or rape your grandma"
You sound retarded.
If you think for one second that Muslims all want to be your best friend , because you are tolerant and nice you have serious issues. One day the world is going to smack you in the face with the cold truth of how things really are

I pray to Islam. Muhammed is my Prophet. It is natural way of life, ebb and flow. Allah is great. You could learn eternal wisdom if you study Quran. We practice.

ps. Americas are fat and they cause explosions in hell

the fact that people want to take in people from the country you are creating refuges in is one of the most retarded things i have ever heard. why anyone thinks that is a good idea is mind boggling to me. bomb syria , kill a lot of them while you are trying to overthrow their government, invite them into your country after you destroy their homes and families, where is the fucking logic there.

leave me in peace flesh golem

>you know it

wew lad
how can it be heavily associated with race when there are muslims of every race?

it's a religious ideology.
an ideology is NOT A FUCKING RACE
this is how come so many different races can become followers of ANY FUCKING IDEOLOGY
and their fucking ethnic group doesn't mean shit because it about believing bullshit and ANYONE is vulnerable to believing bullshit.
That's why there's so many different people who are part of every religion in the fucking world.

Religions are delusional ideologies completely made up out of pure bullshit.
Any ideology that pretends magic or supernatural things are real is BULLSHIT.
They can mix in a few actual facts, like there was a battle somewhere, but all the magic is bullshit.
You are delusional if you believe in something with no actual basis in reality.

Don't be delusional, user. Quit pretending race has anything to do with opposing a hostile army of brainwashed delusional idiots.
I'm not gonna care who is underneath all those sheets and towels when I blow it apart with my .50 caliber MG. Being attacked means never having to give a fuck what their skin color is - get it?
They want to kill and pretend it is some magic god who demands this and allows this...so you see it is the ideology that is the problem and the threat.

Skin color? I will blow apart the first fucker who shows up in front of my gun. I'm not going to ask him to wait until I can run a DNA test on him.

>Trump is a crazy hitlarian dictator banning Muslims from entering US.

>Muslims decide to riot in the country that the crazy hitlarian dictator is the dictaor of.

What universe are you posting from?

Leave me in peace flesh Golem

Well it isn't.

1. Islam is not a race.
2. Islam is calling to violence and murder against non Islam population. Practicing Islam is preaching murder. Death threats are punished by criminal code. Do they have right to practice their religion? Yes, they have. In jail.

Surely you agree that not everyone in your religion is to be trusted
Protip
You wont

LEAVE ME IN PEACE FLESH GOLEM

Underrated

LEAVE ME IN PEACE FLESH GOLEM

>my body my choice
>my country my choice

checkmate sandniggers

Was about to say.

Is that not the same with every human? But l agree, all shia must be stoned by stone, but besides that there's mosttly only nice people.

>Give me an argument
>But don't use the best, most undeniable one

Well that's just the fact.
If you don't like it, that's your problem

Do we have an occupational force in hell too? BTW stop using the internet we americans created while you were busy ass fucking the women you make wear batman suits.

this exactly.

Back in my day we deported all those fuckers back to their sand dunes.

thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/flashback-jimmy-carter-banned-iranians-from-us-deported-iranian-students-during-hostage-crisis/

Muzzies aren't humans but rather a sub-human race of apes. They are no more deserving of human rights than animals. Can't be racist against that which isn't human.
A white man who joins the ""religion of peace"" should be considered to have given up his humanity as well and treated as an animal likewise.

>des idioms
Does anyone knows what this means?

You guys have more people in your religion killing other human beings than any other. This is why we are cautious. Don't you think it's kind of retarded of liberals to say we can't take measures to keep ourselves from harm?

>immigrants have the right to raise families without fear of being kicked out
If they aren't a citizen, then no they do not have that right. Even then I'm not entirely against bring exile back as a punishment against citizens that are convicted of murder and other severe crimes.
>Muslims have the right to practice their religion
People have the right to practice any religion so long as it doesn't encroach on fundamental rights such as freedom of speech and equality. So if Islam starts pushing shit like sharia law then no, they don't have the right to do it purely because they call it a religion. It's just like mestizos don't have the right to bring back religions with human scarificing. People only have a problem with Islam precisely because it isn't solely "we don't eat ham"

How to make a leftist's head explode

>would you punish a syrian refugee for raping a european woman?

They always take the side of who they deem more oppressed.

Whoever wrote that shit seems autistic and extremely beta.

I ate so much ham today. Islam is angry because they get no ham.

Underrated

Gamma

Unfortunately, internet is of the world. Your fault that you didn't put dollar sign on it when you invented it. Also not allowed now to eat delicious McChicken nuggels?

Who kills people where is quite relative. I think maybe other stuff kills people more, like sharks or drone helicopter controlled in Florida, killing innocent family. However, best measure is friendship.

Foreigners don't have the right to become us citizens. That's stupid

But who is more oppressed? Wimminz or muzzies?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink defeats any rational argument. This is superiority of left philosophy. Left is ALWAYS right.

>statement from a speech by Joseph Stalin: We are for the withering away of the state, and at the same time we stand for the strengthening of the dictatorship of the proletariat, which represents the most powerful and mighty of all forms of the state which have existed up to the present day. The highest development of the power of the state, with the object of preparing the conditions of the withering away of the state: that is the Marxist formula. Is it "contradictory"? Yes, it is "contradictory." But this contradiction is a living thing and wholly reflects the Marxist dialectic.

Remember when every implying green text was accompanied with Constanza?

Fuck off with your needless passive aggressiveness about a non issue

>Redpill them about pizzagate
>Undocumented immigrant children are easy targets for elite pedos
>80% of Women, girls are raped crossing southern border into USA
huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html

It all comes tumbling down with that.

this guy gets it.

This,

Watch me be pro-LGBT and pro-women in the middle east and mysteriously disappear and end up beheaded on video with street citizens cheering it all on. It's not a fucking joke and they're neglecting facts

Any country that throws you in jail for apostasing with unanimous citizen approval is a bullshit one

I thought the misfortune of the internet was for you? How long can you possibly have kings and force women to cover their faces after they find out about western liberal democracies? You better keep a lid of this shit.

What makes me laugh is
>LGBT have the right to marry
>Muslims have the right to practice their religion
Do they not see the issue here?

>Do they not see the issue here?
Why should they?

Noice

When they do practice their religion in a fag club it's just a gun nut though.