Trump cabinet general

Why are we so against John Bolton for Secretary of State?

Other urls found in this thread:

rare.us/story/rand-paul-will-donald-trump-betray-voters-by-hiring-john-bolton/
youtu.be/_0GXYdXHR64?t=1m57s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because his faggot brother's music SUCKS

because he looks like a dork

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a warmongering neoconservative. They must be driven out.

eh.. just a standard neo con, bush era type guy but he doesn't like the crazy isis type islamists or china so he might fuck them over and do us some good

but probably not

he literally cannot stop invading countries

1. His stupid mustache

2. Warmonger

3. 100% chance of war with North Korea bc NK absolutley hates Bolton

4. Dodged Vietnam war but supported others fighting the war

5. Puts Israel over the United States

absolute neo-con retard, goes against everything Trump promised about foreign policy

He's a (((neocohen))), and we need to end drain the swamp. He seems like an ok guy, but he should have no part in the administration, at least not in foreign policy.

>end drain the swamp

I fucked that up, but I think you goys new what I meant.

He's a man of the past and we need men of the future.

Why does NK hate Bolton?

He reminds me of Princess Bubblegum

>Neocon
>Warmonger
>Iraq War
>Bush

Who's dick do I have to suck for a confirmed list of Trump's appointments around here?

I didn't vote for Jeb.

Those of you calling John Bolton a "neo-con" really have no clue. In fact, you aren't calling him anything. You are repeating something you heard from the far-left corrupt lying U.S. news media. Just because John Bolton worked for Bush does not make him a neocon. Actions, beliefs, and principles are what defines a persons ideology. In that regard, John Bolton is a Goldwater/Reagan conservative. Bush was a neocon. Neocons believe in persistent war (ie- win ine war, start another). Bolton is 180 degrees opposite. Bolton is a brilliant man and a true conservative. He would make an extraordinary Secretary of State.

Neo-cuck who profits from our enslavement to ZOG

That's complete bullshit, this man was for Iraq, Libya and a no-fly zone in Syria. A man like that cannot be trusted

Trumps epa pick is amazing. I dont go on gay ass nature hikes or hunts and China is going to fuck up blue sky's anyway. Grey haze of progress over America I say. Fuck the epa fuck the environment. Let's get rich. The next gen can eat a dick. We would take experience pollution so fuck it.

He made shitty music back in the day

I would like to see a Trump appointee replace the Obama appointed forest supervisor of the Angeles Nation Forest near LA. Jody Noiron tried to close the shooting ranges in the forest and ban practically all use.

Trump
Then Barron's
Then the first dog's, while Ivanka films you and degrades you

Don't threaten me with a good time.

>we

Kys
I don't like him, but I made up my own mind about him and didn't do what others told me on a Chinese tupperware trade forum

>he was for it

No. That was the policy of the president whom he worked for. Bolton clashed with the neo-con establishment (remember, they turned on him viciously) and he opposed Bush's escalating policy regarding Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria. Bolton essentially resigned because he believed Bush and the neo-con establishment were wrong. Bolton believes in peace through strength as Reagan did. Bush believed in control through war. Bolton is very much like Trump in that he isn't afraid to throw away political correctness in order to get to the heart of the matter. Bolton will speak frankly and pointedly to world leaders and let them know there is a new sheriff in town. Peace through strength. Bolton would be a brilliant pick for Sec of State.

Bolton is a Neocon cuck.

/thread

>Then the first dog's, while Ivanka films you and degrades you
oddly specific... from experience?

Biggest Zionist out there, surprised he didn't make this list:

he's not intelligent enough and looks like he hasn't changed his hair since the 70s, the sign of a real anal retentive.
We're gonna need a Sec of State who isn't retarded.
What we'll probably get instead is Bolton, dammit.

Nope, we will get Romney instead! :^)

There's only one right choice for SoS

Romney would probably be best as Secretary of Commerce or Secretary of the Treasury.

because we are against war hawks who want to waste tax dollars dropping bombs on children.

it's why i voted against hillary

>posting this pseudo-creepy shit cartoon
Check yourself, m9.

making someone sec of commerce who literally got rich off buying failing companies, firing everyone involved, liquidating them, then moving on, will not sit well with many people.

even though what he did is completely legal, its still a dick thing to explain to the common working man

(((neocon))) piece of shit.

He literally ranted about CUBA having a "dual-purpose" biological weapons program back in the early 2000's.

He's a dangerous fucking nutjob, and possibly brain-damaged. In addition to his primary loyalties coming from Jerusalem rather than the US...

this

he's an autistic weirdo with anger problems

and we don't want an actual poltard in government

He's Ned Flanders from an evil timeline.

neocon weiner

I hate Bolt-ons
Especially if they have a huge refund gap

Romney should head the janitorial staff at the White House.

newfag

Because he was a director of pro-Israel neocon think tank PNAC which was run by prominent NeverTrumper Bill Kristol.

I celebrate the man's entire catalog!

Because he's a neocon and a warmongering faggot

Why is he so red?

rare.us/story/rand-paul-will-donald-trump-betray-voters-by-hiring-john-bolton/

All that drivel, and for nothing.

>John Bolton
Retards are actually defending this warmongering piece of shit. Even fucking John McCain would be a better pick.

Because his head is a light bulb with a mustache.

>word thinkers assuming things based on "neoconservative"

He, along with the rest of Bush's administration, should be tried in a war tribunal for plotting aggressive war. This is punishable by death.

Patrick Buchanan for SoS anyone?

He's a republican.

BOLT ON TITS

War is necessary. War preserves the state and it's people.

Rand laid it out pretty well
youtu.be/_0GXYdXHR64?t=1m57s
1:57

No, ambassador to Somalia.

He looks like he'd own a windowless van full of 99 Bananas and GorillaTape.

>neoconservative
Bullshit. he was a conservative before Reagan.

Why would you not be, he's a treasonous Israel-first neocon kike.

Any sensible country would hang him and his bunch of war-mongreing traitors for their illegal wars in afghanistan and Iraq.
But MURRICA! Goes off and starts revolutionairy wars in every other society in the region instead.

>War preserves the state and it's people.

You are a moron, a warrior mindset can be maintained without actual wars. That is what fascism is about.

>"Conservative"

>John Bolton, THE goy you associate with neocohenism
>not a neocohen

lolololololol

Tell me the one about the 6 millon next will you?

Yeah how did he not go for Shillary? Wierd, he seems like just the type of spineless, faggy conservatard to do that.

Anchorman

I guess the Neocons always want to have the power, regardless of (Bush) Republican or (Obongo/Clinton) Democrat administration.

So some of their operatives pretend to support Hillary, (Krystalnacht, Kaganovich) and some of them pretend to support Trump (Bolton, Jewliani) and whoever wins, the neocons will have their men at the controls of power as usual.

Stop fucking shilling these warmonger jew-dick-sucking cucks here already.

wat