Tfw I get fired from a job cause they wouldn't give me time off after my dog died

>tfw I get fired from a job cause they wouldn't give me time off after my dog died
>My dog who was with me 16 of my 28 years of life
>My dog who was with me when I was an awkward teen, a poor college student, a new guy in the city, an entry level person
>My dog whos been with me longer than my exes combined

Just subscribed to your blog, user
here's an upvote :^)

All dogs go to heaven.

F

doggo no :(

Suck it up buttercup it's a fucking dog get another one

Just KYS and you can be with your dumb fucking dog again you jobless piece of shit degenerate.

It's okay man, we all have to go at one point.

Just be glad that you had a great 16 years with him and that you gave him the best life you could've given him.

Time to embrace the NEET life, user.

muslims please go

On the plus side you can get unemployment Gibs

You have my dearest condolences, user.

thats tough man
im dreading the day my dog kicks the bucket

F

Cry moar faggot. Get a new dog like everybody else does.Its not a giant life alternating tragedy.

user, sue them take advantage of the liberal law

No, I'll be doing a lower paying job in the meantime

Yeah, it was so sudden though and I thought my employer was harsh af than it blindsided me. This after 5 years of what I thought was great relationship

I watched my childhood dog get euthanized without shedding a tear

I loved that dog and it killed me but I didn't bitch out

Should have gone to work faggot

I hired you. not your dog or emotional baggage. get over it. move on.

it sucks that your dog died but its just a pet no reason to take time off work.

sorry about your dog. sounds like it lived a good life.

When my dog died, I told my boss the girl I loved passed away. It felt just like that, I loved her :(

This. I like dogs. I had one for a long time. I had to put it down myself at 15. Dogs, friends, partners, all come and go.

They have to fire you, user.

I'm sorry user

>tfw I get fired from a job cause they wouldn't give me time off after my dog died
i thought it was illegal to fire some one for being a homosexual nowadays
ur such a lil bitch OP. i bet youre one of those guys who would doesnt blink when you see a vid of people being shot in the head but balls your bitch eyes out over animal abuse videos. its a fucking animal, get over it.

I lost my faithful doggo after 15 years too, friend

Frankly it hurts more than losing some of my close family members

Fuck that garbage job for not giving you a little personal time now and then

Advice: I know you won't want to, but go ahead and get a new dog. You'll be so busy cleaning up that non stop puppy shit you won't sit around feeling sick for your old dog

Read the first four words of OP's post faggot

Maybe this is finally your chance to not be an autistic fucktard.

It's a sign.

Dogs are man's best friend. KYS

Sorry for your loss OP.

That sucks OP. Sorry. They didn't treat you very humanely at your job desu.

>I hired you. not your dog or emotional baggage

these are either neck beards who never felt love, or mudslimes. ignore them OP

>fired
>because they wouldn't give me time off
It sounds like he quit. No call / no show isn't on them.

in the past 6 years ive had my 15yo dog and a 18 year old cat (had them since they were born) die

the cat died in my arms in some kind of seizure (she had been sick for a year), ill never forget how her last breath felt

my doggy died in his sleep. he was blind and was noticeably well into all the "old age" god symptoms

it didnt make me miss work or school but i was quietly depressed for a couple of years

You know if you live in the suburbs and dont have anything for a dog to do you dont need to own one right

Every pet is a tragedy waiting to happen. Mourn for a decent interval and get a new dog.

Condolences, user.

Are you a fucking white male perchance?

ITT: the weakness of the white race

Animals are not humans.

F
My first dog lived for 18 years. Getting over that took me a long while.

Sorry OP, about to go to bed with my puppy. I'll hold him extra tight tonight :(

I love dogs, I've had three across 26 of my 29 years on this earth, but this guy has a point.

If you are so deeply upset you need time off, use some vacation/sick days. But don't just ask for time off for that.

Ffs when my Grandma died I had to take vacation days, I didn't just get time off.

You shut your whore mouth.I forgot more than you know. Trust me,there is a time to fight,and there is a time to just man up and deal with it.

That's why you have two. They entertain each other.

I know it hurts losing someone precious user. But you must press on and not let it disrupt your life. Your doggo probably doesn't want you to lose your job and feel sad because of his death.

Godspeed user.

>>tfw I get fired from a job cause they wouldn't give me time off after my dog died
Yep, that's the reason they fired you, because they wouldn't give you time off. They said "we're not giving you time off" and then for that reason they then decided, "let's fire this guy because we can't give him time off"

Awwww wut you talkin bout roundeye?

No, I got fired for "incompetence" after I couldn't concentrate, hell I almost crash at highway speeds several times during that time

i know that feel dude

It's just a fucking dog, I bet you're one of those pansies who laughs when they see beheadings but then cries when a doggo gets killed.

t. Muhammad
>he thinks HE is human

Man without nature = nothing.
Nature without man = still perfect.

Random meme dogs =/= YOUR dog

>being connected to anything
Just leave it all behind, those are chains that already costed you a job.

No, he left to see his dog anyway. That's why they fired him. At least use your brain before posting.

I'm so sorry user, I just had to put down my 17 year old. Honestly, I've seen other family members go but watching him get wheeled in on that gurney, getting the morphine overdose and watching him take his last breath was one of the worst things I have ever had to do. You have my sincere condolences.

Gas yourselves, literal nigger tier mindset.

Don't talk to me or my dog ever again

FYI, it's during the "blackout period" of October, November and December

stop eating dogs

Haha this cunt gets it. They were looking for anything to cut you loose OP

On one hand I want to berate OP for being a little bitch. On the other hand I agree that it's fucked up for an employer to give such little of a fuck about their works, the people making them rich. This is why you keep in touch with your coworkers. Tell them what happened they deserve to know what kind of a shit company they work for.

I almost got fired for missing one day with a dr visit...

Then again, i dont think they like paying me $2500 a week and all I do is make changes on what needs to be done without the Project Manager approval.

Call out sick if you need to, you triggered faggot. 1 day is enough.

So you have to be a huge crying faggot that cant get shit done because your pet died? fucking get over it it sucks but its just an animal its not even a human.

Why do you think i ever did it? We are not koreans you know.

No shit. That's not what OP said in his blog though. He's trying to paint himself as a victim when hes really just a degenerate who's a detriment to any workplace he inhabits and you faggots are enabling him like the sjws you are.

>Loves his dog.
>HE'S A DEGENERATE!
k

You're just a shitposter.

Back in my day if a man cared so much about his dead dog,he would get sloppy drunk and jump in the river.

Sorry op, I had to put my wife down because she was being a cunt so I know what it's like

>implying Belorussians are white

The Mongols raped your women long ago, stop thinking you are white

why didn't you just bang in sick and say you had a very contagious strain of norovirus. ?

I know those feels.
I married a loudmouth Brazilian spic. She was lazy and cruel.

Loving your dog isn't an excuse for being shit at your job.

Or just fucking drunk AFTER his job.
>shitskin murrican dares to discuss my whiteness
Why would you do this, man?

shitposter has a point
OP is so emotionaly weak that he prioritizes muh feels and unable to see practical reason

and you people are encouraging that weakness
like sjws

I'm French and stopped eating any animal based food at 16.

>OP is so emotionaly weak that he prioritizes muh feels and unable to see practical reason
This.

Lmao

Sucks for you to be such a magnanimous, unhinged, pussy whipped faggot.

Maybe you should stop LARPing these white people memes like being overly attached to your dog, this shit is on the same level as thinking you got a spirit animal, people get tired of your bullshit.

Stop being a carrot and learn to act like a normal, rational human being, pets are nothing but property that is cognitively below us and serve no real purpose. The world could exist without dogs.

looks like I just weeded out the muslims from the normal people. All of you fags telling him how he's a loser for having empathy for the most loyal creature on earth. You psychopaths need to neck yourself.

>image is a tutorial 4u

I understand that is a tough emotional loss and something I've never dealt with. But you just have to wait til the weekend or time off to morn. In High school I had a friend I was doing the musical with, and during rehearsal he found out something with his moms heart condition had triggered and she had died (unexpectedly). He had to leave rehearsal but was at school the next day and did the show that weekend and was normal and acted like nothing had happened

I'm sure he was dealing with a personal hell but on the outside he got through with it, years later I talked to him and he said that had he stayed at home he would have just had a pity party and felt bad for himself, and that he forced himself to come to school and do the performance because it gave him some semblance of normalcy and is what his mom would have wanted.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. But you could have powered through it and kept your job. It's amazing what you can do when you have to. God speed, if you're a good worker I'm sure you'll find a job soon.

Rip poor doge :/.

>Maybe you should stop LARPing these white people memes like being overly attached to your dog,

Paco, I know in Mexico life doesn't matter but in the US, we value the life of man's best friend

sorry for your loss m8 (sincerely)
never owned a doge myself, but i've seen the real bonds they form with their owners. it's basically like losing a member of your family.

It's a Jew they rarely own pets and if do usually a bird.

Get a real family instead, you pathetic human being.

>valuing a bundle of meat and bones that just shits around your house and barks in a high pitched manner
You could have posted at least a dog that is able to defend property or people, but you decided to make your case with that worthless piece of shit

IKTF bro, but I went in to work on 2 hours of sleep like a dummy.

>Be me
>Have great dog, and total bro of the house for 10 years
>One day, he breaks his leg when I let him outside
>It's 9pm
>For some odd reason, every emergency animal clinic within 2 hours REFUSED to see him
>I put a blanket on the floor and laid with him to comfort his pain, I even gave him some pain stuff
>he was put down in the AM
>tfw if i wasn't noguns at the time, I could've ended his suffering hours earlier.

apparently we value it so much we turn into unthinking morons who can'tn take responsibility and blame other people for our fuckups

she was bitten and I didn't want to see her turn. I had to give her mercy.

My dogs wore clothes more expensive than the shit you buy at good will you fucking spic

Godspeed, little one. May we meet in Valhalla.
F

Comfortable employees are productive employees. dont be such a money grubbing slave driving shit. I bet your turnover rate is massive.

Well after close to two decades together, you get to form a close bond, hell my longest relationship was three years

It's worse sometimes. Animals are so innocent in life that when you see them go you just don't think they deserve it at all. I didn't cry when my grandpa died but I cried when my dog died.

>doubling down on your faggottry
>thinking spending money on something makes it inherently valuable
I hope your boipucci and your worthless bag-tier dog get raped by Tyrone in one of his crack induced property theft hinges, faggot

t. shitty factory manager. Probably have a bunch of dumb hicks that actually stick around making 8 bux forever, and lose good workers that may have just had something going on.

We're all human here, don't be such a cunt

your heading the same way your dog is
your experience in this world is temporary

This isn't your blog but I feel the feel that you are feeling bro. Sometimes the only people you can talk to about it are on Sup Forums ;_;

>I'm not a robot

I grew in a safe suburbs not a shithole where you get beheaded for looking at a person. None of my neighbors had a pitbull or any other niggerdogs. It was a you can leave you doors unlocked safe town

What is the name of the company? Maybe the Sup Forums army can do something about it......

found the angry retard

It's already a shitty 3rd liquor distributor, no need to do it