Why is the anti-sjw/feminism culture getting bland and boring now?

Why is the anti-sjw/feminism culture getting bland and boring now?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LRe05
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FERRET
E
R
R
E
T

Everything loses its nuance once you understand it well enough.

Because trannies stole their limelight, proving that men are better than them at everything.

Because SJWs and feminists have become so obviously retarded it's not even fun to point it out anymore.

Because she's dependent on her BF and its mind of pathetic.

On the other hand, she's my would want waifu #1 so I'm probably just jealous.

Feminists and sjws are low hanging fruit that youtube and women are going against because its easy money/attention

Going after blue-haired feminists is the safe and easy thing to do, since the majority of sane people already hate them. Gamergate cucks like Cernovich and le maynestreem meteor man know what would happen to their shekels if they actually started advocating for white interests.

Yeah but her and Greg are qt

Because we are winning. Trump told you this would happen...

you must be getting tired of winning.

who is that semen demon?

Because it's been played out. Now the pendulum is going to swing far left on Pol again

Because it's low-hanging fruit and because it's been done to death.

>coalburners

If you think that pseudoliberal whore has any good opinions, you're wrong.

She, and Sargon of Akkad, and anyone else in her youtube friends list are cucks and pic related.

Centrists will hang with the rest of the scum.

SJWs lost, they can't practice without power backing them. So they'll shrink away. At this point it really does feel like "punching down" to be too mean to them.

everything gets boring

shoeonhead good shit for a chuckel and bait

Every video is the same.

>SJW says obviously stupid shit
>Commentator calls stupid shit stupid

Trump was the ultimate blow to SJWs, anything else seems minuscule in comparison

/r/ing the sargon of akkad copypasta where the writer pauses every second between words

lol this

does she have nudes? looks like some very nice tits and she has a cute face

>Being this shallow and racist.

I know

Like I said, I'm just jealous.

I second this request.

She's a woman, she was only ever going to do "soft" politics (muh gamergate and other everyday shit, not actual geopolitics that require a lot of research and background knowledge).?

Ignore the cuck typo at the end

Because they lost.

Bernie was their spirit bomb and that failed miserably to hillarys corruption.

Then they were stockholm syndrome'd into supporting hilllary and that lost to a frog.

Also their bitching and whining has been normalized a bit now.

It really has been. These are the people who use the current year argument and say things like "you can't fight progress", as if the road to trannies and dildos is set in stone. You know, the hegelian dialectic "end of history" bullshit.

From their perspective, the clock hand just moved backwards.

Because the movement has exhausted itself and being a "classic liberal" is increasingly unfashionable. Most of them will either drift toward SJWs or the alt-right.

Hegelian dialect end of history? What's that??

Easy targets.

It's hard to be clever when you can just quote someone verbatim to make fun of them.

It's become a part of the normal culture now. People on Sup Forums tend to go with deeper shit.
It's time we abandon this stuff that's been tainted by reddit and mainstream shit,

it's no longer anti-establishment, they establishment nao, well... in a couple months.

shove your slide thread up your edgy ass TRS

>being this ignorant about the dangers of race mixing
archive.is/LRe05
Ctrl-F "interracial"

wheredoyouthinkweare.giraffe

What kills this shit for me is that they haven't even changed strategies after Trump won, they just keep using the same old HURR RACISM/SEXISM/X-PHOBIA bullshit, but now doubling down on it
It's stopped being fun and is now just sad, they are headed towards making the next Democrat Presidential candidate being a transgender disabled black dwarf Muslim all because they swallowed the identity politics pill and can't vomit it out

Well said.

The perfect answer.

>girl takes the 5 inch bbc
>HURRR COALBURNERS COALBURNERS HURRRRRRRRR

Does anyone have a costanze version of this

>costanza

t. married a woman who has been fucked by multiple niggers (simultaneously)

idk
because you say so?

meant this for you

I assume you're talking about I'm referring to a marxist mindset that history has a predetermined process. They often said that communism was the inevitable conclusion of history. This sort of mindset has seen been adopted by the cultural marxists when they push for bullshit like fag marriage and trannies. They'll say "you can't fight progress" as if the acceptance of trannies will be a foregone conclusion because the march of "progress" dictates it MUST happen, so you might as well just accept it.

In the SJWs minds, the world will continue to get more and more "progressive" because that's the "direction" that the future has. And Trump getting elected and stepping things back breaks their hegelian narrative.

>she's dependent on her BF

this is sadly true.

Women are stupid

because it's a bunch of retards going after low hanging fruits

exterminate all coalburners
kys

>calling people retards and then accusing them of going after low hanging fruit

isn't her boyfriend white? the armored cuck or something like that

You goddamn hero.
How does semen taste?

dude this is not tumblr

cause both sides are obviously just attention whores.

>hurr durr im sjw you all are fascist scum
>hurr durr these sjw so stupid, like me pls

It takes five minutes to debunk feminism, these fuckers have been releasing 30 minute + videos for months.... the most fun on the merry-go-round is in the first rotation.

She dated a nigger previously

Are we going to see an end for SJWs in the coming months? Did we win?

ahh she seems like the kind of slut to like bbc, and his bf would probably enjoy getting cucked.

Because there is no purpose to ring anti-SJW other than being anti-SJW. There is no purpose or higher goal that "classical liberals" works towards.

SJWs have a world they want to build and the alt right has a world they want to build, so that's why they'll always be more interesting than the anti-SJW crowd. The anti-SJW crowd is directionless.

assuming any white woman woudl "like bbc" makes me think ur a cuckold, but seeing you are actually from a 100% nigger country i see you're just being yourself

this

COAL BURNER

tiredmind

its just really basic bitch now

u mad whitey?
all your womyn love my bbc

Where'd you get this?

no, they won't end until they adopt a healthy identity.

Beating a dead horse?

because war is won. we need to move on to bigger greater things.

Because you're about a year behind. We're fighting government corruption now. Pizza Gate and all that jazz. Get with the times.

What are you talking about? You are a white country.

Yes, making the day of the rope happen. Back to basics.

I thought boxxy died

No, the SJWs were dealt a massive blow but still have control over the mainstream narrative. It's the anti-SJW liberals that are becoming passe. Arguing for moderate liberalism at this point is like arguing to patch a punctured tire instead of replacing it with the new tire sitting right next to it.

>Argentina
>BBC

I didn't know black people were allowed in to Argentina.

because sjw culture is slowly dying , peoples are getting tired of their shit

I made the mistake of watching one of her videos in the past, and she revealed that she supported Sanders.

I'll stick to some of the more interesting YouTubers, such as Bill Still. Fuck off with your memes.

This entire world will burn before any one race takes over the planet.

Either we all mix, or we die.

People like you are why the world sucks.

White, brown, it doesn't matter. Bad people are bad people.

She's a coal burner

Because they haven't attacked the root of the problem, the joooos

Post of the week

Who cares, the fact of the matter is any female who would get with a black guy is exhibiting extremely poor decision making

Majority of this anti-[w/e is cool now] community is boring af coz they don't bother to give you bulletproof facts, they just rant about how everything is fucked up in upside down land as if it isn't self explanatory enough. It was fun initially coz you felt like you aren't the only one seeing that, but its always the same old shit.
I recommend you check out TL;DR on yt guy does some research on issues he's addressing

lets see her pussy

I love me some Bill Still

Are you the same lonely brown faggot that I was laying the hurt on in the race mix baby thread?

If I wanted to rattle the lonely SJW cages id do it there.
You sad losers are more fun.

Honestly I feel like we've won in a way.

I feel like you can only talk about this stuff so much until you essentially cover everything.

Almost all cases against feminism and social justice and so on have been laid forth.

These people will probably make reaction videos to sjw nonsense for awhile before hopping on a new trend or resuming their lives.

Heroes always come out of the woodwork in the darkest hour and quietly retreat once the battle is won.

Encyclopedia dramatica

It's easy to take out SJWs feminists when you straw man them/aim for the long hanging fruit.

This

Moar?

They're fake

nice photograph!

because its mainstream now. as soon as something becomes mainstream its already finished, already set in motion. its left for the masses to garble up now.