Let's be honest Sup Forums, getting bullied by blacks and Mexicans in school is a shitty reason to be racist idiots...

Let's be honest Sup Forums, getting bullied by blacks and Mexicans in school is a shitty reason to be racist idiots. Poverty and division is being sowed by the jews to divide this nation - the USA - along racial lines which the jews will then use to create war after war after war while controlling the government all the while. There will never be any end to it, just jews getting all the money and blacks and whites killing each other thinking the other is the cause of all of their suffering. Don't you see?

They want the liberals to "love the muslims" and hate whites while conversely, they want whites to hate blacks/mexicans/everyone else. They frame the picture and make everyone hate each other while laughing and making money off of everyone's suffering . They know what they are doing and it's only by coming together as Americans against these evil banking/corporatists that America will survive.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i got bullied by white people too you know.

Alright

So whats a good reason to be racist?

>60%

I'd like to stick my cock inside her vagina if you know what I mean.

>Mental gymnastics to justify jungle-fever: The Thread

>I have a fetish for animals so I will convince myself animals are equal to people, and I'll say anyone who is smart enough to know animals are lesser than people must have been bullied as a means to de-legitimize their points.

tfw got bullied for having irish heritage

>Sup Forums is one person, one ideology and one thought-process

Are you lost?

reddit.com/

i got bullied by asian people too you know.

blacked when?

lol

I wasn't bullied in school. The reason I hate blacks and Mexicans is because my black and Mexican friends turned into niggers and cholos.

Ah yes, because it's the corporations that want Muslim immigration and not the Democrats and your average leftist politician going "muh multiculturalism"

i have only fucked white women i feel like i'm really missing out on something when it comes to negresses

I'm very racist but I also unironically want these three girls to spit in my mouth

Damn jews

I don't want my grandchildren to be minorities or actual niggers

And

Once we have a high enough population of Low IQ voters this country will be lost

That is what this shit is about you fucking tards

>that strawman right off the bat

Nah but really though hang all niggers

I mostly grew up in a rural 99.8% white area, and never encountered much bullying, fights sure, but not bullying -- I honestly had almost no concept of black people since I'd never even seen one in person until I was like 10 years old. After we moved to a suburban area, one black kid tried to bully me and I beat him like an saudi rape victim, and not only did we never see him again, but no one ever said a word to me about it because everyone knew he'd had it coming. A Salvadorian kid tried as well, and after I literally bodyslammed him onto a concrete drainage culvert, thus earning his respect, he was actually a really alright guy and I wish I'd kept in touch with him.

lol

But what if she's smart? I don't get it. No one wants to marry a dumb bitch lol, but marrying a dumb blonde isn't going to help the white race either haha

Divide and conquer, oldest trick in the book