You will never be Australian

>You will never be Australian

Why live?
I wish I was an Aussie

Other urls found in this thread:

health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/factsheets/Pages/rat-lung-worm.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=9QCgqQdmr0M&user=IWakeUpWithTODAY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't worry Mexibro, there are a lot of your kind in our prisons so that is a start.

Anything is better than living in Mexico.

I love Australians
Best Anglos

Start for what idiot?

fuck off they're full

We love you to Mexico.

I'd rather live in Mexico than any African or Mudslime country, besides Albania or Bosnia.

kek

Cunt do you realise how hot it is down here?

Thanks global warming, I'll never A/C again.

do australian girl like japanese man?

Western Australia adventures do sound awesome

If you really wanted to be one of us, you'd be watching the cricket right now, rather than non-shitposting on a lithuanian traditional dance forum.

>youll never die from a snake bite when checking your mail
that's too bad

Asians girls are more likely to go after men with lots of money. Japanese are hard working and smart while also being short and weak. Connect the dots.

Plenty of weebs in Melbourne. Probably Sydney too.

maybe focus on not getting killed by any one of your local cartels before you fantasize about being a member of the Australian shitposting masterrace

eat a dick cunt woooooooo straya

Feels good to be masterrace

You can become an Aussie easy. Just paddle here on a boat if our Labor government gets in power.

F U C K O F F W E ' R E F U L L

BRIT PRIDE WORLD WIDE

I'd eat a taco with you anytime Jose.

There are already a billion "aussie" jap girls in aussie cities so yeah sure

you have to be a spastic cunt to ever get killed by the wildlife in australia.

In sydney they got rid of chinatown because all of sydney is a chinatown

Australian girls will literally fuck a dead dog on a chain in the sun after enough beer.

t. Australian girl who doesn't drink

Western australia is a barren wasteland. the only habitable areas are near the coast.
the only western australian adventure is finding your way back from the pub after a big piss up

FOR THE LAST TIME YOU RICEDICKED, SLANTEYED HIRO
NOBODY, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY LIKE JAPANESE MAN!¨NOT EVEN JAPANESE OKAASAN LIKE JAPANESE MAN

Well then, there's this.

health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/factsheets/Pages/rat-lung-worm.aspx

post pic

kek

This.

Pretty gross haha

French poofs BTFO.

that's nature's way of dealing with the boongs

>a fucking tiny union jack surrounded by a child's drawing of the sky

>Australia
>Puppet America
>Teaches 7 year olds about being trans
>Somehow tricks America into taking their refugees.

How the fuck did this happen?

youre right. its terrible here please never visit

and tell your friends

Do this, I want to see a sheila.

Love you too Mexico :3

Please do.

Once you see the negroid Mexicans you will soon hate every last spic.

Please go to Mexico and see for yourself. No, don't go to American expat communities like in Cabo, but go to the REAL Mexico.
You'll love their "culture" once you see a mother skinned and hanged from a bridge over the highway.

i do not want to be an Aussie never have never will i have no problem with them i just do not want to live in a place that the temperatures reach higher than my oven does.

The media is controlling just over 50% of the population if not more. They are winning a war against the family unit and roles we should have kept. There's no more supportive community to protect us but instead degeneracy is encouraged and hating/being racist toward white successful men is a must.

If you are white male or white female (good looking with morals) you are instantly discredited by this crowd.

Fuck off we're full.

>be Australian
>go outside and breathe
>die

Killed 4 and still might be more lmao

>implying being inside will save you

If you aren't living on tank water with a UV filter at least or filtering your town water I feel sorry for you. The shit they put in our water is atrocious.

Its fucking strange, parts of Australia seem to be cucked to shit but at the same time you guys pull of things like a 60Minutes episode exposing pedophilia in the UK/US and manage to quarantine refugees from the mainland as well as send a few thousand to America.

don't feel bad OP. australians are the mexicans of the white race

>Having poor genes
>Being asthmatic

>Canadians are the Mexicans of the white race.

There, I fixed it for you

'sgoin on cunts

Please be in Sydney. Want to sit in my front yard and smoke weed while we pet my fluffy cat?

yea, na

u live in melbourne? come here i wanna fuck u

me too sometimes m8, me too

All the cucks and degenerates gravitate towards Melbourne.

It used to be the capital but they took it away and just built a new city instead. Sydney got over it and became a financial bastion of jews and lebs. But Melbourne doubled down on the cuckholdry.

There's absolutely no reason to live in Victoria.

[spoiler]Adelaide is the best capital in straya[/spoiler]

I just witnessed the common but rarely seen outside of shitpoat island mating call. What sight to behold.

Yeah true mate. I work in a kitchen and between the oven, the grill, the friers, the stovies, and the dally the temperature gets up to round 50 degrees (we measured it). And when I knock off all these soft cunts complain about the 30 degree days. It's all about A C C L I M A T I S A T I O N

Quit boosting their already large egos, you are only doing evil

get fucked cunt

You can expose what you like, people just ignore it.

We still have too much imigration, we are barely holding off the flood and the dam wall will bust when China finally has it's war and we are forced to take war "refugees"

To be fair, it's easier for us. We don't have to bang up a wall to protect our border.

I never said anything about going to Mexico.

All bets are off at that point.

How the fuck do I acclimatise when it's desert weather here. It's 10 at night then 35 during the day.

Oh Canada was founded by convicts and people who didn't want to pay taxes? No, that's Australia and America. Canada was founded by law abiding Brits who were expanding the White race in a lawful and justly manner, in the name of the King.

Fucking degenerate Amerifats.

Latinos have the best butts though

USA should build a moat.

McDonald's isn't a restaurant retard

Fucking move to SE QLD cunt, it's just consistently hot

cheeky

atta boy mate, don't soil ya' undies now!

ive been fucking a jp girl and she said she used to get hot for the old jp guys at her work (back in japan) who were in power and worked hard, even if they are fat and unattractive.

The butthurt was palpable all over Melbourne the arvo of the election.

>>Teaches 7 year olds about being trans
You still beat us when it comes to tranny degeneracy.

How do you explain Quebec?

Yeah Jesus fuck how many toothless tards like this in our regional towns. I'm scared to leave Sydney now.

That's where I live. The forest here plus in a valley, cools shit right down at night so much so I grow a pair of tits and they freeze right off.

looks like ipswich i reckon. toothless but seems like a good bloke. a lot better than can be said of most urbanites, sydney especially. do you even have whites there anymore?

To have only one life and to be born God's Chosen People, the Anglo. It would suck to be mexican desu

That kangaroo is dead, you sick fucks.

Yeah a lot of australian tradies have meth problems, especially in western australia.
They get the job done at least but they look fucked while doing it

He looks like a good bloke but I wouldn't able to hide my look of disgust and disdain and he'd probably smash me.

Just get some teeth ffs.

Haha, yeah bro w/e. I'm actually a CHEF and last time I checked maccas didn't hire chefs. So how about you pipe down and let the adults talk?

>You will never be American

>You will never be able to own a gun and go shooting with your mates out the back of your property

Why live?

They need culling in some areas.

youtube.com/watch?v=9QCgqQdmr0M&user=IWakeUpWithTODAY

>I'm scared to leave Sydney now.

t.faggot

fuck off back to china m8

Just go pig hunting in QLD?

Yeah we have some whites but you're right they're almost entirely arseholes.

The French had suffered so much, and were barely civilised in comparison to Anglo's. It was an act of beneficence and mercy to allow them to keep some territory and continue vomiting out that ungodly combination of words they call a language.

There are way too many kangaroos, we need to kill them to keep the population in check

>A fucking Trading company with some stars

What genius thought of that. I bet the ones that thought leaving the British was a good choice. England, Australia,New Zealand and Canada are all above 80% white and your there at 60% white full of BLM KEKS and neo Mexican invaders

It's not happening Pedro. I often wonder myself why the wogs even bother with life at such a disadvantage.

Didn't get promoted off the fryer yet hey?

>You will never be able to own a gun and go shooting with your mates out the back of your property

But I have a gun license and a gun.

The hinterlands cracker. Used to go on field exercises with the cadets when I was a little tucker, shit was fucked. -10 in early autumn

Nope. They like big strong black fellas.

kek

Finally putting in a decent performance