I am opening my private datacenter to user to help in PizzaGate PedoFiles

Reddit and Sup Forums may have become compromised. user accounts are getting banned, and the CEO of reddit has openly admitted to deleting the Pizzagate thread.

I will do what ever it takes to help in the investigation of Pizzagate and the PedoFiles investigations that are ongoing right now.

At this point i do not give a fuck if my ID becomes compromised, whatever it takes to bring these cuck fuckers down.

I have Juniper SRX's, Palo-Alos, Many dells with ESXI, and DDoS protection methods. I can spin up vpn services.

Any HTML programmer can create a quick forum, with file transfer options on any deb server i spin up. I can run encrypted VOIP services if need be.

There will be no cost as i will fund the entire project, user on this project will stay intact, and this site will be dedicated to a safe place to conduct investigative research and to share info anonymously.

If anyone is interested in helping out with this project, please let me know and we can start a architectural design of this. the datacenter is already built and running with redundancy in a private and secured location.

bump

double bump

Good luck, backup everything and spread it

Lurking

>fancy equipment

You sound like FBI.

>HTML programmer

LOL, you don't program HTML, it's just markup. You can't make a forum out of HTML.

You should have a pretty manageable data cost considering there is no evidence of anything whatsoever.

What do you plan to do when the reddit squad shows up with their 2 gigs of unrelated cp?

like i said, whatever it takes. Everything is already built. I do not plan to profit off this, no ads will run, this is truly meant to help take down these pedobitch's world wide. All i need is someone to script the website out, i will provide any OS they want.

If it came down to it, ill adopt this though my LLC for legal protection.

>he wants to take all the files to a place where he can secretly blacklist the majority of the world's IPs from seeing it

Get out, CTR.

No joke, I've been writing a completely anonymous forum for the past few months and plan on deploying it within the next few weeks.

even if this was true, there is nothing that FBI could do to a concerned citizen trying to conduct investigative research.

if you need the operating equipment, and protection, we can talk.

nntpchan
torchan
just sayin'

you guys need to move to decentralized communication tools like twister.net.co (twitter replacement).
they may also have services similar to reddit that are decentralized and based on the blockchain. These are pretty difficult to censor or shutdown.

These things are being built right now, but not that many know about them or use them.

>nntpchan
I built IBMs SCE+, smart cloud connect, and Softlayer merger. what i have over everyone else, is the ability to safely mitigate most attacks, provide deep packet inspection on ever packet coming in, and have a bias towards alt-right meaning accounts will not be banned unless if alt-left/hillary trolls try to invade the forum and hold up progress in the investigation.

before this archives, look out on twatter for #100142931

Bumping

Ima give you a bomp

found your message but need to talk to others before reaching out.

honey pot

kek confirms, i'm out

Then use a proxy service to hid your ass. All proven Alt-right/Conservatives will have full admin access into this network. They will be able to see every log, on ever router/firewall that is in the path. The only access they wont have is write access to Routers and Firewalls and ESXI. I will make this transparent to Admins only.

for further transparency, i have provided my 5 year twitter account which is open so you can see my 5 year ideals.

>Create a quick forum
>With HTML
Whut?
Did you mean form?
Even then you need a backend that saves the files.

checked, stay away senpai.

Tell that to Brietbart

hmm

give me some assurance you're not some shitty larper and i wouldn't be wasting my time

that is, give me some measure of accountability

very true, but i can spin up many servers, and have backup servers overseas that cache the data with WAN acceleration. I have the computing power.

join us at #oppizza on irc.anonops.com if youre serious op

whats his role in this?

Honolulu cheesybay user here. Can provide detailed info of my experience. There is a lot that I haven't shared yet. Might be useful to the right people.

Man, that's creepy as fuck.
Even if they're close family friends it's pretty weird.
You'd think a politician would know better

I have no idea what all that internet hacking all means, but have a bump

having a good server has absolutely nothing to do with doing a good investigation. I'd rather have some Chinese and Russian hackers on our side quick

Fuck these guys. Have a bump.

Hire a team of highly trained ex spec ops guys.

Make sure you're guarded with a squadron of men with assault rifles at all times.

Keep a pistol on you at all times and don't hesitate to shoot your own men, because these people WILL try to infiltrate you.

Create a sleep schedule that is unpredictable and intermittent, while still satisfying.

And for God's sake don't communicate like this on 4 chan. Go on the dark web.

There may be ethical billionaires who might be willing to help with this issue. I recommend you do an outreach.

What for, just practice? Tinychan and vichan are publicly available, or do you have different features planned?

Tell that to Kanye West

I like this

If that was you, i commend you for the research that you did on the Compound in HI, and Comet Ping pong gathering the info on bands, and linking Epstein to the pizza chains.

OP is going to be kidnapped by Dan Schneider and put in a cage on Jeffrey Epstein's island.

What is this, Wikileaks 2?

If you are a straight white male, then you'd better.

All of this is covered, and i always protect myself anyway ;) Darkweb is compromised. "I worked at NRL next to the team that started RnD on the first onion ;)" However, i never did the RnD on Onion, so i will not claim that.

The fug happened to BBard nigard?

there is something very wrong with Wikileaks right now, until we see proof of life RSA.

To many "One off sites" have the info, but do not understand how to format it into usable un-conformation bias formats to present as evidence. This network will be globally load balanced, with a professional overview at the evidence that has gone through deep peer review of the members on the project.

Oh shit the pedos are here guys

Look into his eyes beforehand. He can't help it. He's lost it. He's an old creepy child molester and can't control his urges to sniff little girls' heads.

The look on the little girl to the left side of the video. Geez. She looks very worried after she realizes he was creeping up on the other little girl. What a sick, sick bunch of bastards. FBIanon was right. It really would bring down the entire government for complaisantly letting this shit go on.

no shit, guy talking about making a completely anonymous forum for holding """evidence""" of pizzagate

who do you think will be first to go see?

decent pocci

@OP

If you ever need another location to host a backup of the server, I'd be happy to oblige. I'd recommend this discussion move to the /EWO/ qTox channel though. Something is very fucky with Sup Forums the past couple of days.

Please share

Armies will eventually have to be raised to kill all of them. What Sup Forums needs to do is raise as much money as they possibly can.

Godspeed user.

Sauce now. What is her name?

Can't claim credit for epstein links, but I did work on comet.

What happened in Hawaii wasn't by choice, but I would like to think any of us would have wanted to get to the bottom of it if they experienced what I did.

I'm very thankful to have so many Patriots working on this and I'll help as much as I can.

Fuckin' Christ and the mom rushes over to figure out why the fuck this creepy old man is feeling up her daughters. Fucking gross.

girl u rare af

mite b cool

you are fucking right, but i rather see the country that i served and protected for many years burn over the uncomfortable truth, then the constant comfortable lie that has embarrassed this country as long as it has

>What happened in Hawaii wasn't by choice

and we have so much respect for you. I thank you for the amount of work your did. sadly, I fear for this country.

>but i rather see the country that i served and protected for many years burn over the uncomfortable truth, then the constant comfortable lie that has embarrassed this country as long as it has

You summed up why I wake up every day.

I found a bunch of vials of sodium citrate in the shed at 577 pakala. Anticoagulant, and also used in PCR work in the field sometimes.

Roosters. Lots of roosters were around on Pfluegers property. Also there were men in orange jumpsuits coming and going into his large steel frame structure behind his house at all hours of the night (the one with the high voltage lines connected to it).

This.

Pretty obvious they're trying to get this away from public eye and supress info and ourselves

I was hired to do a job on the property and shit went sideways. When things stopped making sense I started to dig, and I kept finding things the more I looked.

Make no mistake these people are good at this, and have state-level support and resources.

Doing God's work, user. Good luck and thank you

They are going to make an IRL move soon. The scuttling of reddit and the exposure of twittergate means this is going thermite-hot very soon.

Her name is Wicked Weasel.

Voat and infinitechan has pizzagate threads that I don't believe is compromised(yet). You could try offering your services there too. As you said, I suspect too that this site is compromised.

I hope you guys realise what you're doing with this investigation. Do you think the elite will go down easy? They have enough money to buy out everyone. This will divide people those with morals and the ones who sell out. The next American Civil War is coming

seems strange becuase they use sodium citrate or "Mono" in cheese, however, if chemically done correctly, it could be a substitute in certain explosives, or used as a electrolysis in hydrogen production "but not likely"

at the end of the day, my offer is extremely bias towards an ideal. So in that case, it will never become compromised. the project admins will be protected under a "aLLC: Anonymous LLC" where members can never be disclosed. In this case the members are the user admins "Legally my lawer can accomplish this" and operate as a non-profit which gives us further tax and financial protection.

I'd much rather die fighting them than spend any more of my previous time being indifferent to it all. All the time I knew and ignored. I've soiled my soul in that regard. All of us have.

No unironic cheese making going on for sure. Keeping blood from clotting in the context of spirit cooking makes sense though

I'd rather have you, Borat.

Then let the world burn.

Yes, and we are ready for it. Think of this as... Ripping the bandaid off, so we can finally get some air to the wound to allow coagulation of the blood plates quicker

99% here are too clueless to know how to take advantage of or organize this

Last civil war was about rich democrats "right" to own people too.

And think of it as this:
A millionaire is pretty rich and probably has alot of influence eh? But nothing to a billionaire. A billionaire has a lot of fucking money/power/connections. There is a HUGE different between a billionaire and a millionaire.

These people are trillionaires.

besides my IT career in Datacenter/WAN/SDN architecture, business/legal is also another i can excel at in something like this.

It will not be easy, we will need a Python/HTML programmer, a few to sift through all the data that is randomly appearing all over the internet forums, and someone with journalist experience.

I can provide: legal protection, Funding, Equipment.

Don't see what you're offering. Why would they give you their names in the first place? They don't need your LLC if no one knows who they are.

Same thing with your hardware. If they want to back up their files, there are many ways they can do that. The last thing they need is some secret network whatever bs when the whole point is for them to expose information.

you underestimate the power of the people.

historically, the people have always overthrown totalitarian gov. the difference now though, its non-gov involved. These strategies will need careful planning with many logistical insurgencies.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

It's a good point, but again you need time spent by the right, educated people.

Also as pointed out here:
there's only limited benefit to this.

At this point we need a compilation of information, using some kind of qualitative research tool, which can be systematically added to.

As i stated in the above post's we will end up having to go public at some point, and the journalist will need protection. Furthermore, if other groups fire back, we may need the backing of the legal system.

"If we are user, then why do we need the LLC" because to make the information appear credible, it can't be user at the end of the day.

The members will be user, sources and investigations will be user, but publishing will not be user, needing to pay certain organizations/journalist off will not be user. However, where the money comes from will be user in the form of donations that do not need to be tracked legally.
this will be a locked down site, so not everyone can see the current project that is ongoing. There are logistical reasons to this. there will be a Pastebin/Forum for anyone to post the information on, but the information that gets peered reviewed, held, and used in the investigation will be private among the members.

Is this idle speculation or something you specifically have sources for?

Sorry, buddy, no one's gonna bite.

Best case scenario, you are actually willing to help these niggers out, now the main concern is - if you ever get busted, then everyone's work under your network/servers all go kaput.

And that's not a matter of if, it's only a matter of when. If this pizzagate shit is indeed real, then you are already fucked simply by the act of posting here given with the contents of your post.

You guys are really into it huh?
Well at least you have fun

>If this pizzagate shit is indeed real, then you are already fucked simply by the act of posting here given with the contents of your post.

I think this is overblown. Simple truth is, not that many people have pedo desires. So they form a strong LOCAL power base, with a tight network and interfacing mostly with likeminded people, but they have limited global reach.

extremely good points, and i appreciate the insight. some deep think tank discussions need to take place off of Sup Forums, maybe on an IRC channel, to architect the project together. I can put together a project plan with milestones and objectives. So far, twitter and reddit/r/The_Donald seem to be open to the idea.

this pizza thing has been debunked there is no child rape going on come on just drop this silliness.

Total speculation, but think about it. Reddit CEO literally just fucked the company in a way that he must have known would be the end of reddit.

Over pizzagate related posting....

They are shutting down comms before the intervention.

Hi kim