Do you remember???

Do you remember???
youtube.com/watch?v=qbiJuM8Xn0Y

Why was this even such a big case? The media is retarded. Black people kill each other for no reason every day and then one brown guy kills one in self defense and everybody loses their minds.

Because he without being provoked, stalked Trevon in his neighborhood. He called the cops and they told him to not pursue him. Treyvon told him to fuck off, and the rest is he said she said history.

If my son was killed by a volunteer patrol man that followed him for no good reason I would have a hard time not retaliating. Not even a rent a cop.

Travon was walking around a gated neighborhood marked as private property, the man who was the landlord gave zimmerman permission to keep an eye out, zimmerman, knew everyone who lived there.

Travon, walked in a big circle in the neighborhood with his hood up, and after walking in a circle zimmerman confronted him, since he was clearly up to something.

After being confronted, travon attacked zimemrman and pinned him to the ground punching him yelling "your going to die tonight white boy"

Zimmerman pulled out his gun, travon tried to escape, zimemrman shot him dead.

WETGRASS HANDSUPDONTSHOOT CREAPY AS CRACKER

>Zimmerman pulled out his gun, travon tried to escape, zimemrman shot him dead

SELF DEFENSE

And most of that is just Zimmeran's word.

He just saw a black kid in his own neighborhood walking home with his hood up. He obsessively stalked him and harassed him accusing him of being up to no good. A physical altercation ensued. He got his ass beat...instead up taking it like a man, and even knowing police were on the way... he shot a kid dead.

the kid had a criminal record, and was on private property, sorry faggot but zimmerman did nothing wrong

I remember seeing the not cherry picked images of traytray, Saint George Zimmerman, Zimmerman before receiving medical attention, and just really having my almonds activated.

>the music that starts
lel

i wish i saved more memes from zimzam :(

>he was clearly up to something
>Weed make him hongry.

Today is the anniversary of the Mike Brown Riots.

>the skype raid
Everytime.

>Why was this even such a big case?
George Soros was just getting started creating blacklivesmatter riots

Wrong. He shot him while Trayvon Martin was on top of him pounding Zimmerman's head into the ground. The expert witness forensic pathologist Dr. Vincent DiMaio confirmed this during the trial!!

That "kid" is 17 and taller than Zimmerman. Even if some guy were to follow you around, if your reaction to that is to jump onto the guy and bash his head into concrete, something which can be life-threatening, you should expect him to retaliate in self-defense.

That's why Zimmerman was acquitted and justice and freedom won out in the end.

kys retard

Also jad a crowbar and stolen jewelry on him

Those were the days. Sup Forums hasn't been the same since the elections unfortunately

>He just saw a black kid in his own neighborhood walking home with his hood up
Nigger bucks aren't just "kids". I present Exhibit A.

i knew he was a retard, but can you give a source of the crowbar and jewlery, i dont recall that bit al all

thats the short version the video used to go on longer and had swarms of "youths" attacking a man at a bus stop in cuckifornia

>one brown guy
Hispanics are white m8

Good times.

Obviously, she called him a nigger, thus prompting the measured response from him.

Nevermind, doublechecked and he had a screwdriver described as a burglary tool and stolen jewelry on him a different time when caught at school.

>Because he without being provoked, stalked Trevon in his neighborhood.
Wrong! "Little" Trey trey had already been found with screwdriver and stolen jewelry in his locker at school. The only reason he wasn't charged was the school was so replete with black crime that the school police had clear instructions to not pursue "minor" offenses.

On the night he died, "Little" Trey Trey was shuffling around, looking in between people's houses -- something a burglar does. He was looking for anything he could steal that wasn't tied down, and Zimmerman noticed from his shifty chimp behavior.

Mainstream news conveniently left this out of their reporting.

By the way, this is still America, and you have every right to confront or call 9-11 on someone who is in your neighborhood to burglarize houses. And if the bitch gets offended and attacks you, you have every right to exercise self-defense.

HISPANIC gated community. Trayvon was lurking in the projects.

Don't act like a nigger criminal and you won't get shot, pretty simple stuff.
Also 17 is not a kid, if you don't know how not to be a fuckup at 17 you deserve the consequences.

It's true Hispanics get jumped all the time by blacks and they kinda hate us? I want to visit USA some day and maybe stay.... legally.

It still proves he was a little burglar shit and that Zimmerman wasn't lying when he described him as looking like he was on drugs and "walking around aimlessly staring at all the people's houses."

I would have called the cops too, especially if my neighborhood just went through a rash of burglaries like Zimmermans'.

>response
Verification that he is indeed a nigger?

Good times..I'm going to sleep though

yeah, they generally don't get along/stay away from each other in the bigger cities. my asian-washed nigger friend still won't go to the dollar theater in a hispanic neighborhood