You are transported back in time to 24 hours before the first plane hits

You are transported back in time to 24 hours before the first plane hits.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl_VvJTyMwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Detonate the explosives at the base prematurely for keks.

>Kidnap all the kikes who profited.
>Steal their money.
>Kill them.

Save Hitler

Can't really warn anyone about it without the outcome being 9/11 still happening and then the government throwing me in Guantanomo to quesiton me about shit for which my only honest answer is "I am a time traveler" so

I guess I would position myself downtown in such a spot that I could shoot iconic footage from and take as many iconic photos as possible, then try to set up a fledgling photography business while riding the coattails of my tragic success selling amazing photos to every newspaper in the world for ~6 months

That will ignite all the thermite paint.

Seeing as I was a kid, probably doing kid shit.

Are there any tickets left on the hijacked flights? Could foil at least one. Getting the others grounded in time would be the difficult part.

Call up your airport and tell them that some drunk, cocain addicts are going to hijack some planes with box cutters.

Go to the base of the towers with a camcorder and say all top politicians are satan worshippers and say the towers are coming down.

The best thing you could do is cause a situation that locks down the twin towers and puts them on high alert, so they'll see the planes coming sooner.

this is the obvious answer

Or pretend you're one of the terrorists and warn of the plot.

Shortselling certain stocks for a tidy profit.

go short on american airlines

Take a parachute pack up to the roof.

buy gold as well

No. You're present self is transported back.

Get the frequency to kenneth

Prevent Seth McFarlane from getting drunk/wake him up so he gets to his meeting in time and ddies.

Fuck Family guy

Do we maintain the memories and experiences between 9/11 and the present?
Are we aged back to what we were in 2001?
Do we bring items and clothing with us into the past?
Are we placed in New York or where we were in 2001?
Do we have any realistic ability to change the outcome in any way whatsoever?

your game is stupid I don't want to play

Maybe film the one in Pennsylvania.

Ring NASA tell them that as it turns out jet fuel actually melts buildings at free fall speeds

Wait until 3 hours before the attacks and call airports with bomb threat

Wait 1 hour until attack, call airports again and specifically say a bomb was on the planes to be used in the attack

dump my GF buy apple stock and start designing facebook.

I'd place smart investments.

The problem is the lack of resources if we're transported as is. All we can do is go to the nearest airport and report something happening.

Play the lottery.
Give myself future advice.

Race to the top of the towers right before the planes hit

Just end my whole life fampai

fpbp

tell the world that jet fuel cant melt steel beams

I'd go have a nice meal at Windows on the World.

I guess nukes are the size of a city.

tell my former self to take out a loan in about 10 years and invest in Canadian Marijuana stocks. Ill be a millionaire and history will go on unabated.

>Sell everything I have on me... Hopefully an iphone... To apple of course.
>Buy stock in Apple
>Fuck bitches(?)

beat me to it

who gives a fuck about a bunch of new yorkers, I gotta worry about my own problems

I'd tell my Israeli Mossad friends to be on the lookout for potential witnesses.

Short stocks.

Send word to Trump, Pence, Rudy, Flynn and Bannon that there was an urgent meeting at the top of the WTC in 24 hours.

Call up the Boston airport security office from a phonebooth and tell them about a bomb threat and possible hijackers for the next few days.

2 other planes out there, what about them?

Videotape the muslims celebrating and give it to Mr. Trump during his campaign.

>video camera
>parachute

PROFIT

just Iiiimagiiinne desu

I 100% saw a report and I think a documentary with them in it 10+ years ago. Now I can't find it.

>MUH INTERNATIONAL CATASTROPHE
>MUH LOSS OF LIFE
Fuck that shit.

I make sure this doesn't happen:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl_VvJTyMwo

This thread has been brought up a lot of times before.

You can't stop the planes from hitting, so the only thing you could do is try to save as many lives as possible. The federal government is obviously shit or they would have prevented it, so you can't call them and explain the situation. So call in a threat yourself to the buildings, have them evacuated. The buildings will still fall, but lives would be saved.

You can't trust the fucking feds to save lives, they're too busy busting people for stupid shit. These idiots can't even be asked to do their job by indicting someone that bleed classified information. You'd have to do their jobs for them.

jew detected

nah, that shit took a long ass minute to go off

It'a all hoax allready, no big deal

Don't bother with the towers, the flights won't take off if you threaten the airports.

Find some bored rich dude and bet $100,000 at 100:1 odds that a plane will fly into the WTC and collapse the buildings in the next 24 hours.

I would make friends with Larry Silverstein

chill on newgrounds and runescape for awhile then become a billionaire through bitcoin investing

Kill all the terrorists boarding one of the planes as they enter the airport. Explain it by saying that there will be attacks on the Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and a crash landing. Because divulging information significantly ahead of time could change things seriously, I wouldn't divulge much until some things seem certain to happen / just before the day of.

invest in apple stock

I said it first, bitch

heh

Yeah, but off the top of your head do you know what airports the planes left from?

You only have 24 hours, I'd rather have the building evacuated instead of trying to call up random airports and making odd threats to stop flights from even leaving.

Film the missile hitting the pentagon

This is the only right answer, invest heavily in security products.

I would take out multiple insurance claims. Oh wait I did!

Bet Silverstein.

how would you actually stop it? could you just call up the airports and tell them who the terrorists are?

it seems like the US government already knew it was going to happen and let it happen since I seem to recall some of the terrorists being flagged but then being allowed on anyway lmao

>Buy two briefcase, timer, and clock.
>Break clock in pieces like Clock boy, set the timer.
>Go to Windows on the world restaurant
>Leave the first briefcase.
>Leave the second briefcase on the 110th floor in South tower.
> Call in my own bomb threat at 8:25 am say it will detonate at 8:40 am.

I find it highly unlikely that a plane not responding wouldnt be shot down by fighter jets

shoot that shit out of the sky, why wouldnt you?

stop them from getting on that playground equipment

hahahahahahahahh

Try to bring a gun on one of the airplanes, get arrested and watch the airplanes crash on the tv in the jail. Then invest in Haleburton

Stop the Mossad moving van on the George Washington bridge.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

I also enjoy moonwalking

invest in Apple stock
beat Zuckercuck to creating Normiebook
start gambling on shit I remember about sports and politics
remember to invest against the housing market right before January 2008 hits

keep making fuckton of money for my new megacorp and use my massive wealth and always being a step ahead to outmaneuver Soros at every turn -- prevent Obama, prevent Arab Spring, prevent Ukraine, prevent Lybia, prevent Syria, prevent migrant crisis and destruction of Europe, prevent American race baiting and social downfall and become the anti-Soros, funding anti-globalist, anti-collectivist, pro-libertarian movements and programs

>if people begin to suspect I know the future, start a religion based on Kek, convince them he comes to me in visions and memes the future

>Don't bother with the towers, the flights won't take off if you threaten the airports.
Then the mudslime terrorists would just try again the next day.

The 9/11 pun would be ruined though. At least you accomplished something, I guess?

short all airline companies. use the profits to start up a hedgefund and marry my highschool sweetheart

Note the billowing cloud of smoke coming from the other side.

Under rated post

short of going to the airports and shooting the terrorists in the head you cant do shit

no one would believe you, unless ofcourse if you could take some future technology with you to the past.

I've heard theories that Flight 93 was shot down and the "passangers overpowering the hijackers and crashing it into the ground" was a cover story. Dunno if it's true or not though desu

Buy a hell of a lot of puts, (maybe do some research to consider which stocks will be most affected if I can't research before I go), sit back, watch and fireworks, and make a fortune.

>shortselling
If it's this certain, you might as well buy puts.

I would invite here as many niggers as I can to hold a party*)^ And I would probably ask all whites to leave for niggers to celebrate.

Since I know I cannot stop it because I was only 11, I'd just go around town writing creepy false flags on walls and cars and shit like that so that the blame falls on the aliens. Independence Day was still trendy at the time, people would go nuts all over it.

If you're gonna do something, do it big.

Warn Saddam of the invasion.

>3 building fell in 1 day from fire
k

pull the fire alarms 1 hour prior

Maybe going to the WTC that morning and pulling the fire alarms? Starting a fire to clear it out?

> Get infinity dollars with my knowledge of how the stock market will go over the next decade and a half (until I get so rich that my actions influence it and change history I guess)

> Become reverse Soros, get in close with Trump

> Remove Kebab

try to get the best view. you cant report it or tell anyone bc you'll go to some cia blacksite.

that could easily be concrete getting blown out of the windows by high the pressure generated by the falling floors above.

Make sure Lucky Larry gets to work on time.

alright i've got the north building you got the south

Buy popcorn.

hey qwop in real life!!

Evacuate the building and save the people then nothing

Plausible possibility

2 buildings fell by having large flying contraptions crashing into them, destroying a large portion of the frame, and weakening the rest; the third was hit by a skyscraper.

you know thats a shitty comparison