Hot for Huma? How about Two-ma?

these chicks look very "huma" in this photo and are nude except body paint. the closest you'll get to seeing huma nude.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pIamzBSNzHc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xQzif_nVt0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huma's an ugly sandnigger. Get over it.

I'm sure wiener's computer files will get leaked and have nudes.

>tfw you realize that the face is a mask and the purple part is normal Terrellian skin
>ASHTAR SHERAN

>HE COMES

i went to high school with these chicks btw. "The veronicas". some B grade celeb pop singers.

Is Huma even alive now without "life insurance"?

Ayy we justa coupla italano white girls wanna hava soma fun ahh?

My mates legit cousins with them they go to his place for Christmas,Me and my other mate got posters of them and told him if the internets ever goes down we'll wank to em

Why are they shilling for leftie things now rather than making mildly erotic videos with lesbian undertones?

Huma is on Ceres by now using gravity wave technology propulsion. The Insectoids on the moon tried a feeble attempt to intercept but their 1950's technologies are crude at best. They are good at creating and maintaining excellent atmospheres. Comey is going to think she took the same path as Mateens wife. Comey didn't even know a Secretary of State had a private server in her basement with Top secret shit going on a out. Comey should be fire for not knowing including the CIA, NSA, and DHS. Damn, what kind of security against extraterrestrials do you expect?

Huma is sipping Champagne in the City of Light on the dwarf planet Ceres. Mission of Globalization : FAILURE!

Took a Leaf to put that image in my head. Damn, that makes Huma a skank.

Did they put out?

>MFW

youtu.be/pIamzBSNzHc

How are their feets? Huma has some goddess tier feetsies

I know someone who fingered one of those girls at a bar in Brisbane

Damn... did she smell like Hex?

Stay pleb...I have a rare upskirt huma....post your best lewd and I will post it

Did they seriously sing topless? For what purpose?

>mildly erotic videos with lesbian undertones?
Don't forget the over references to pedophilia.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xQzif_nVt0A

if it were anyone but Hillary this would be pretty hot. Hillary is the type of shit you think of if you ever need to kill a boner before a job interview or some shit

God there awful

God fucking damnit that was terrible on so many levels.

The writing, the production, the singing, the everything. Fucking shit that was bad.