With all the fake news around, what is the number one most accurate and truthful news site?

With all the fake news around, what is the number one most accurate and truthful news site?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7BOjllZTd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the bible

youtube.com/watch?v=J7BOjllZTd0

Briebart, InfoWars, Sean Hannity and r/worldnews.

>mfw Fake news is a blatantly manifested "newspeak" word that Orwell could have come up with yet we just accept it as the term when in reality it's not even close to the correct term at all

we are living in dark times

NYT, Daily Show, last week tonight, Salon

>getting news from one source
This is like have a stock portfolio that has zero diversity

Diversity is not just a leftist meme

r/worldnews is MSM, the most thinly veiled disguise. InfoWars however never hesitates to point out when the MSM (their enemy) prints an accurate article, they speak the truth.

Sup Forums

Sup Forums
No one's writing about world events on pol for profit (except easily identifiable shills :)
Anything done for profit is tainted and suspect.
Breitbart's pretty good tho, and has a pleasant comment section.

all stories are fiction - why the talking heads who bet big on creating the narrative that Trump could never win are waking up in a cold sweat that their monopoly on "official narrative" creation is crumbling around them
checked

Sup Forums

My asshole

read every news site. extreme left to extreme right and everything in between. you will understand every situation from every possible perspective and you can make your own decision

I have to disagree with this. You can't "diversify" your news by reading shitty propaganda like CNN and MSNBC, because they won't make you more knowledgeable on a subject.

I personally get all of my news from Sup Forums, because there are a ton of autists looking for anything wrong that may be stated, and there are CTR shills arguing for the otherside, so I get to watch CTR get BTFO as well.

May seem like trolling but you get non filtered news articles here

even though alex "America's future is Mexican" jones worships the dumbfuck christkikes

>being this edgy
>using a tripcode
kek

MSNBC is good imo except for all the Trump shills on Morning Joe. I no longer trust CNN. FoxNews is shit. InfoWars, Drudge, & Breitbart are propaganda.

I do like HuffPost, NYT, WaPo, Salon, Slate, and TIME. Bill Maher is always great.

Democracy Now

orwell is tru to caesar profligate, better pucker up its coming whether we want it or not. %L:l

while the digits are impressive, i must agree with /6666 on diversifying news sources. you have a very blinkered view of the world if Sup Forums is literally your only source of news, friend.

>inb4 a flood of (You's)

0/10

Wall Street Journal is the only decent publication left.There's Breitbart and whatever other site but they're websites which means easy to ninja edit shit or withdraw "stories" whenever they want.

knowyourmeme.com

You have no excuse to not get all the relevant info you need from the source in this day and age, especially if you're here

News is almost completely obsolete when every conversation is recorded and leaked online

trip code faggots need to leave.

>accurate and truthful
>infowars

kek

i get all my news from yahoo news comment sections

I know right. That is scary.

A FUCKING LEAF

checked