Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote

Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote.

sage

I like how the artist took his time with the scenery. The multi shades of green really add depth to the piece.

JIDF
SAGE

LOOK AT THIS PHONY GRAPH

sage

How many of those votes were illegals from CA/IL/NY/other states with no voter ID laws? How many were from the dead?

Your consolation prize is in the mail, Hillary.

Sage and reported.

We won you nigger with a can of potatoes up your cunt.

Reminder, the system isn't setup to accurately measure popular vote and a lot of voters suppress their own vote in obviously partisan districts.

i hate myself for laughing at that

Hey there fellow Hilldawgs! I hope everyone here donated as much as they can to Jill's Stien's campaign to recount the votes in WI, MI, and PA! We are almost at the 7 million goal line and we can finally show all these Drumpftards that Madame President deserves her turn! Jill will finally stump the Trump so donate as much money as you can! I've already given 500 dollars, who will match me!

...with the massive voter fraud?

>won the popular vote
>still lost
JUST

LEFTYPOL IS RAIDING US

>LEFTYPOL IS RAIDING US

LEFTYPOL IS RAIDING US

Pic related. It's not CTR anymore, lads!

>not even a soft majority
>popular vote "win"

lol still won cuck

Reminder that the goal of the election was to win the electoral vote.

>not understanding the election process of the Representative Republic

Reminder that Trump won the electoral vote

why are leftist memes so shitty ? It looks like it was made by a 12 years old

The only think I don't understand is your confusion, do you think I was implying popular vote had anything to do with this election other than pointing out popular vote mechanics usually require a referendum with a majority or greater to declare a clear winner?

you ever heard of George Soros?
Primaries were rigged but it didn't work, Trump is president

You do realize that wasn't made by a leftist but a Sup Forumstard getting his rocks off by trolling trump supporters right?

Do you think "hilldawgs" are a real thing too?