What does this symbol really mean?

what does this symbol really mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ask /x/

LE PINEAL GLAND BREH

It's the eye of a MELANIN enriched KANG

Pineal glad bruh, Egyptians be taking in that dmt and blue lotus flower. seeing entity's and shit bro. Remnants of the people who built the pyramids and the sphinx, but got wiped out during the melting of the ice caps bruh. Prolly from some meteorite/meteoroid impact bruh. Great flood in every accounts bro. Just look at the scars on earth bruh bruh. Fuck bro don't be blind and shit bro. Mainstream science is blue pill bruh. youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho

WE

> current year
> brushing your teeth instead of allowing your brain to pump out free psychedelics

pretty sure that spiral part is some pedo code

>this is your fault, Sup Forums

thingken of lyf

it means you are being watched

It's the tears of black people who think they built the pyramids

Eye mustache

It's an eye foot

You cannot unsee it

hahaha i was going to say same thing

Osiris is the father of Horus.
Osiris was blind enought to let his brother Set get the better of him, and he was dismembered and scattered across the land
Horus was birthed by Isis, and Horus grew up to have many conflicts with Set, even losing an eye in combat
eventually Horus banshes Set and takes his place as the ruler
it's about the importance of attention in ruling a state, but it goes all the way down to the individual level. pay attention to what's important, or else your blindness will get you sideswiped by the parts of reality you failed to recognize as a threat

guess that makes sense. thanks

It means I'm aware of a lot of hippie bullshit that was basically an echo of the late 19th/early 20th century Ancient Egypt mystical fad (basically kicked off by Napoleon's invasion of Egypt), but since I'm totally unaware of history it all seems very deep and significant to me.

you're welcome

BINEAL GLAND :DDD

Fucking symbol, you fucking morons always think we operate in symbols. We thought of that, no symbols no trace.

It's really simple, it isn't all evil and satanic and scary.

it just means "inner sight" and it denotes the sort of "vision" that a wise person has when they spend lots of time looking inward to see the way that the world really is behind the veils.

The funniest thing about Ceiling Cat is its not a ceiling. Its a wall. You can even see the baseboard at the bottom.

>but since I'm totally unaware of history
who built the serapeum at saqquara, and how

>and what was in the sarcophaguses before being raided?

That's a fucking spray for Pharah in overwatch you deranged autist

horus looks a bit like a chicken.
ancient egyptians were drug-using pedos.
fact!

thats not the baseboard, thats where the ceiling meets the back wall.