Anyone else kind of jealous that Japs are the only people in the world who get in live in a nice homogeneous country?

Anyone else kind of jealous that Japs are the only people in the world who get in live in a nice homogeneous country?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/11/24/national/social-issues/japan-worlds-gloomiest-millennials-see-future-struggle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no because japan is shit

Korea is upwards of 99% homogeneous, and something like 70% of the immigrants are still of Asian decent.

Inb4 >nice

Kinda weird to thing that your country is basically like if Canada were to drop a few shitty kiloton bombs on us without warning.

If you were to go to Japan would the Japanese know you're Korean just by looking at you?

I live about 15-20 miles from North Korea but I dont really think about them much. Everyone here really doubts theyll ever do anything. Kim loves being revered as a God too much to do the only thing that would guarentee the end of his nation.

Yes and I wouldn't live there ever because it'd ruin it for them.

Projecting.

yes

Japanese/Korean/Chinese/Filipinos are very easy to tell apart. Cambodian/Vietnam/Laos/Thai are easy to tell from the rest but they all look the same.
Same goes for Malays/Indonesians

Hows your cult government doing?

considering they dont have sex anymore, not for long

>homogeneous
>they need fucking subtitles to understand someone who lives 20 miles away

I can't tell Vietnamese and Laotians apart. It's pretty easy to tell most eastern Asians apart.

Japanese and Koreans don't look the same within their own races but Chinese do big-time. They're all practically clones.

how so?

Lol i'd love to see them touch you guys.
>you'll never see the look on Kim's face when he awakes the sleeping Giant

Bhutan has spent the past few decades cleansing the country of ethnic outsiders.

People are pretty pissed and the protests are huge, but watch the videos and you wont see niggers looting or lighting fires like your protests.

Absolutely. I'm not even East Asian and I can easily tell them apart just from watching so many movies.

We also have 30000 U.S. troops here. It would be a humanitarian crisis and there would be heavy casualties on both sides, but this wouldnt be like the last war. NK would get absolutely destroyed.

Japan needs the return of the samurai. They reject their warrior past so inreturn their culture falls into disarray. Purge anime and bring back bushido!!!

Yeah, their GDP per capita is only 60% of that of the US when 2 decades ago it was like 1.5x higher than America's.

The blood of the samurai runs in my veins, i have hope for my brothers wasting away in animeland.

>my brothers wasting away in animeland.
you know that's like 1% of the population right?

They would but the worry is how much damage can they do to your country (and nippon) before the Kim dynasty final solution happens. Don't think you want Seoul to look like downtown East Aleppo when you can easily just bribe Fatty Kim III to do whatever you want.

?

>anybody jealous they don't live in a racist country
no I'm not op

I get a hard on thinking about modern warfare in the streets of Seoul.

Are the yellow tide memes real Sup Forums? It's always cuckoldry or asian posting from Canada. Do whites even exist there anymore?

negative growth rate (economy)
anime
overeducated
expensive as fuck

Im a Hapa get over it

Japan probably smells quite bad

Having lived in Thailand and now in Vietnam, I can tell Thai woman from Vietnamese women pretty easily but Thai men and Vietnamese men look the exact same.

>negative growth rate
meme
>anime
who cares, you're posting on an anime image-board and you seem to enjoy it
>overeducated
is that even possible?
>expensive as fuck
yeah like most good countries, e.g. Switzerland

>Japs work insane hours
>are pansexuals,
>are into some of the most degenerate shit humanity has ever seen
>think killing oneself is honorobu.

nah i'm good

>ZUN pledges to cut back to a single glass of beer a day.

This is unfortunately true.

Japan really could benefit from changing some of its batshit crazy parts. Namely working overtime without actually working cause its taboo to leave before the boss leaves so you just work slowly 12 hours or so per day, drink, wake up early, repeat, and die early.

Japanese people rarely sweat.

because no one want to live in your shit country

original korean is descend from black people who eat dog and drink shit

korean with light skin is descend from japanese

the food, anoneechan-kun, the food.

Its not homogenous, they bitch about zanichi koreans and chinese constantly.

North Korea is the one true homogenous country.

Yeah, and girls don't fart, faggot

they almost universally fucking miserable.

yes

who isn't that isn't a brainwashed cuck?

source?

Not only do they live in a nice homgeneous country they are also known to live longer because of their good diet and none GMO bullshit food

Japan is inbred as fuck. They have been fucking their siblings and cousins for 2000 years. They are the one country in dire need of some new, fresh genetic material injected into their population

they also have a shit ton of parasites because they eat so much raw fish

The ones that do sweat usually drip.

Japan unfortunately is a dead country. Fukishima will see to that.

Shame, I'd rather see the Chinese bite the bullet over them.

Nuclear radiation will help diversify their dna

My only jealousy towards countries like Japan is that they absolutely don't give a single shit about what anyone thinks about them

Japan is fucking great, not even weeaboo shilling

>Awesome drinking culture
>Cheap alcohol
>Funny as shit people who give no fuck when drunk
>Beautiful country
>Lots of history
>Can walk everywhere
>Mostly safe
>If you sleep at your job people will think you work really hard

>multikulti via mutation

why
laos?

Enh you really only have to worry about halibut and any other bottom feeders that have anisakis but a quick nitro freeze kills them right quick

>Awesome drinking culture
alcoholism
>Cheap alcohol
alcoholism
>Funny as shit people who give no fuck when drunk
alcoholism
>Beautiful country
absolutely
>Lots of history
yes
>Can walk everywhere
a norm in normal states
>Mostly safe
a norm in normal states
despicable work culture

Samsung > Sony
u rude fuck

>>Awesome drinking culture
what does ''drinking culture'' even mean ? It promotes alcoholism ?
>>Cheap alcohol
no. Cheap alcohol is paying 60 cents for a beer
>>Funny as shit people who give no fuck when drunk
nobody gives a fuck when they're drunk. That's what alcohol does
>>Beautiful country
I agree
>>Lots of history
True, but let,s be honest you don't give a shit about that stuff, animes are more fun!
>>Can walk everywhere
on planet Earth, you can walk everywhere, (besides the oceans)
>>Mostly safe
true
>>If you sleep at your job people will think you work really hard
no

It must have been hard for your ancestors to rape such ugly freaks. Is this the genesis of monstergirl hentai?

>"alcoholism"
yet their people live extremely long really makes you think...
>Can walk everywhere
>a norm in normal states
bahaha what planet are you living on?
>despicable work culture
this is your only good point but I doubt he was being serious when he posted that.

Bu-but white nationalists told me a homogenous country is a utopian paradise. Why are the japs so unhappy then?

>In Japan, world’s gloomiest millennials see a future of struggle

>Youthful optimism can be hard to find in Japan, where millennials rank as the gloomiest of those in the world’s biggest economies.

>While a majority of young adults in its trading partners see bright futures and successful careers ahead, fewer than 40 percent of Japanese do, making them the most pessimistic in 18 countries surveyed by ManpowerGroup. They’re even more downbeat than young Greeks, who have suffered Great Depression-like conditions and political upheaval in recent years.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/11/24/national/social-issues/japan-worlds-gloomiest-millennials-see-future-struggle/

I once worked with a Pilipino man who said he could tell which island another Pilipino came from by looking at them.

I keep reading this shit about how multi ethnic China is because Uighur, etc., but all of the ethnic Chinese I see here in California look like the same basic Han phenotype.

All Koreans have that look about them in the face

Two dollars for Sochu in a 12 oz cup is pretty good.

>nobody gives a fuck when they're drunk. That's what alcohol does
Sure, but they say some pretty funny shit. Japanese people are so restrained that when they go drunk they're releasing a lot of steam. That's not nearly as true here.

>True, but let,s be honest you don't give a shit about that stuff, animes are more fun!
I can watch anime from home, I can't climb up a mountain to see an old religious shrine in America though

>on planet Earth, you can walk everywhere, (besides the oceans)
Having a grocery store within a mile of you is something that not everyone gets senpai.

What's the story behind this? How is their skin so dark? Source?

I was, until we fucked over the liberals this election. I would have felt better being a second class citizen under the Japanese than an equal to the American Liberals. Also the Japanese are absurdly friendly, no other people even come close that I have met, French, Italians, English, Irish, Canadians all a bunch of rude assholes compared to the Japanese

>yet their people live extremely long really makes you think...
despite what ppl think alcohol dosnt kill so fast. But yeah compared to koreans they are teetotallers. They drink much tho.
>bahaha what planet are you living on?
i live in a normal and safe state
>this is your only good point but I doubt he was being serious when he posted that.
i was more about overtime which is not a meme. i know poles who work there permanently and overtime is not just an abuse. Its an official system.

>While a majority of young adults in its trading partners see bright futures and successful careers ahead

Sounds like the Japanese are realists and everybody else is a dumb cunt

The liberals didn't get fucked this election. The only people that got fucked were the moderates.

Populism won the election lol

>Listening to ((Japantimes))

Yes, I am. I'm also jealous of some of their other good shit

I wonder if I took a survey of Americans and asked if they would rather live in Poland or Japan I bet 99% would say they would want to live in Japan

Jeez. I knew asians were tiny but that's a very small man. See the size of him compared to that shot glass?

That's not really a metric to base which country is better.

ouch

Then what do so we can fuck the Liberals? If we lose the next election it is off to Japan for me. Conservative, Secular, and Protectionist. Japan seems like the America the Alt-Right would like to create

They're the only first world nation with the balls to tell the diversity police to fuck off.

They did a lot of worse things than Germans during ww2 too, they just aren't cucks like whites. Low birth rates won't even make them give up their homogeneity. Your nation is your people and in 100 years Japan will be Japan with the same general spirited people. What will Sweden and France be like with Arabs and Somalis as majorities?

> I bet 99% would say they would want to live in Japan
probably not as living in poland means also living in eu. i guess the most would choose japan. anyway burgers are weaboos.

kk. well Poland does have some things better than Japan. Like Cheap Labor, and Vodka. I really can't come up with much else... I can list hundreds of things Japan does better from Food to Cars to Electronics.

the non han chinese make up like 16 percent of the population or something. they like to toot their multicultural horn for propaganda purposes but they are all massive minorities compared to the han who treat them all like shit.

I'm only jealous of Zun. His love for beer is rivaled by none, and likely exceeds the love of both his creations (the Touhou series) and his family (wife and child) combined.

That beer doesn't really look like Hoegaarden to be in that glass.

id pick poland over japan anyday

t. roman catholic albanian

I'd choose Poland for the architecture, Catholicism, history etc but the language is very hard I hear.

>forgetting that 100% of the country is covered in radiation

I can tell Koreans from Japs. It's in the lower eyelids. Even without the surgery, I can tell them apart.

Well I am typing right now on my Fujitsu Lifebook and I just bought the new pokemon game. also I counted 100 things in my bedroom made in Japan, From my old Nintendos and Playstations, to a box of green tea, along with several computer parts. does that make me a Weeaboo?

Yeah I am jealous.

We actually HAD an island, also with a glorious imperial tradition, that was completely white.

But we spent the last 30 years flooding it with the worst fucking Muslims on earth; Pakistanis. Worse than Saudis. Stinky shrill fundamentalist rapists and thieves.

Living in Japan made me a White Nationalist. I was honestly so jealous and angry at what they had and what we were denied. Life is so much better in a White homogeneous, Jewish free society.

and waito piggu weeaboo go and ruin the place waito piggu go homu they only bring miss japans and elliots

>Populism
Populism is just telling people what they want to hear. Every political party ever is populist, they just have different target audiences.

why is it half your points are about alcohol you mongrel degenerate nigger

no

those sillies will be wiped out by a tsunami within our lifetime

The only one who was ever jealous of homogeneity is the Jews.

From the very beginning they were mixed race mongrels who never had an original piece of land.

no one likes living with niggers user

Sure a bit, but then I rember that they have to chip away at their souls from 4 till 10 every day all year around while a small yellow man screams at them to work harder, only to go home and sleep for two hours on a tiny postage stamp that they share with four other bachelors.