What do you know about the kike/satanic control of the 'Music Industry'?

Tell me what you know, record industries, bands, goals, elite connections, anything you know.

It doesnt have to mainstream only

For example indie music must be heavily subverted as well through local 'kike' manipulation

All those brooklyn bands Animal Collective, Oneohtrix Point Never, etc are all ashkenazi jews

What about other types of elites like what is going on in England and other countries besides USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZF5uqVdCvnA
youtube.com/watch?v=cu2qZx8wz-U
youtube.com/watch?v=7lbFRYF-bbM
youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8
youtube.com/watch?v=ORKyyHBy6JQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96181086/#96190736
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96181086/#96191088
youtube.com/watch?v=WYuv-8SjjPg
creditcardforum.com/blog/black-credit-cards/
youtube.com/watch?v=ed9DbYv2_ak
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z60eEdRP_E
youtube.com/watch?v=znY3i1ukQ2s
youtube.com/watch?v=HtlHG1GAHgg
youtube.com/watch?v=ypeQ_tFZER4
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL9Se5hRRfF99WC76uW95ovTfEgn5k6bpu&v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
youtu.be/bPa0-VexaP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cnn is an Israeli hit squad

how?

You mentioned that MGMT had some "interesting" ties and connection.

Figure we can look at connections like that and see where and if they extend to.

some bands actually know things

One thing that is weird about them is that Ben in the band had this jewish friend who was a woman and worked for the music industry and she was the friend that approached them years after college about signing to a major label, shes even done interviews with Israel news stuff about them talking about how they are a jewish band because all bands from NY are "jewish", she even comments on how Andrew always knew he would be a star...

and in the song "the handshake", there are these lyrics
"I was a loner
I was just waiting by myself
When you, warped temptress
Rose to bring me happiness and wealth
Black tears, black smile, black credit cards and shoes
You can call all the people you want
But it's you who's being used"

honestly all the lyrics in that song are pretty crazy lol, lots of other songs too

Mainstream pushes kike agenda degeneracy, if that isn't obvious. Anyone of the old timers who talked about "coming to a crossroads" and anybody who says they sold their soul to the devil are talking about selling out to the kikes and their agenda

I also noticed that Daniel Lopatin of Oneohtrix Point Never is an ashkenazi jew whose parents migrated from the Soviet Union to the US in the early 80s, right at the same time that Yuri Bezmenov talked about how the "jews" of the soviet union were now secretly making their way into our society through teaching positions, and culture positions, etc

then this Daniel Lopatin guy makes all these Brooklyn connections and then gets popular and induces the "VAPORWAVE" "AESTHETIC"
shit just the same way MGMT did the "Trippy/Hippy Indie" stuff years ago.

Here he is doing the classic satanic/illuminati one eye thing

Every time I listen to Radiohead I get the feeling that everything they did after OK Computer is a desperate warning. Especially Hail to the Thief.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZF5uqVdCvnA

Prime fucking example.

They also say that at a certain point you "Hit a wall" and you can't go any further without (((them)))

Thats crazy lol, Isn't it weird to think they are possibly referencing satanic cannibalism stuff in the industry and nobody is even aware? I wouldn't be surprised if that is part of the reason they went rogue and ditched the mainstream labels, or at least for a while i dont know what they do these days.

I was never a huge fan of Nine Inch Nails but I noticed a lot of their songs seem to be about this as well

youtube.com/watch?v=cu2qZx8wz-U

not music related, but in the same vein, prominent goyim men in dresses have sold out
>Dave Chappelle didn't
youtube.com/watch?v=7lbFRYF-bbM
>Rudy Giuliani did, less than a year before he helped cover up 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8
>Tom Hanks did at the beginning of his career and he's been one of the most acclaimed actors in history
youtube.com/watch?v=ORKyyHBy6JQ

Also reminder of the Red Hot Chili Peppers "Californication" song we analyzed a few weeks ago.

I wasn't here for that. Is this the bread?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96181086/#96190736
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96181086/#96191088

Yes that's the one. Pretty eerie and makes me wonder what other popular bands and singers really know about the industry.

MGMT on pol? Love these guys. New album soon I hope.

only for autist level human musicians , a real musician dont care for this stuff at all

>What do you know about the kik(...)

Bitching out your freemason grandfather for being a loser.

Reminding him you are the living Glory. And he knows it.

Animal collective is Jews?

lol this humiliation stuff reminds me of how people have to kiss jew ass like how mel brooks just torments this guy while constantly talking about how hes a jew

youtube.com/watch?v=WYuv-8SjjPg

they always find little ways to degrade the person.

There's a band my sister showed me called Ancient Lasers and apparently the dudes in some way related to masons are something, a lot of occult/weird lyrics and references

Can someone red pill me about the Freemasons please?
My family has huge connections to them.

Personally ive done that hand symbol before cause my fingers hurt.
After 45 mins on a pioneer at a massive after jumping around to hype up the kandi kids you need a break

I thought masons were goy who copy kike strategy
>tfw i might have just answered my own questions there

OP I want proof or you are a raging fag-lord.

When you become good at something like music people pay attention to you and so you naturally become a target and they find ways to pull you into their web.

Avey Tare and Geologist are.

Theyre great, pretty sure they said they got a new one cookin up lol

Red Pill me on the freemasons, Sup Forums

Mens club sharing ideas and stories and passing on very ancient Knowledge through symbolism.
Probably infiltrated by the dark occult to enslave mankind.

I don't think literal masons, his grandpa was a famous architect or something and the guy was in singularity or life extension think tanks. One of the album covers is a code from forgotten languages and supposedly a song on the first album talked about the satanic CERN connection way before it went mainstream

Its a "best goys" subversion club with different levels, but its all serving the same satanic purpose

i think they are king of like henchman/archons as well, they have a hold on pretty much every town in the USA and have lodges and community influence & money everywhere

The beatles is where it began.
There whole popularity was fabricated from the beginning.
They knew what was going on. and they paid the price for trying to get the message out. (replacement, starkilling, clones)
Mccartney after '66. the year we was suposedely replaced. during the let it be sessions theres a video of him talking about a book. how the writer was crazy and how it was too powerful for one man.
Crowleys book of one.

FUCKING JEWS

got any more of that proof? I don't see them as the luminerty types. Just seem like a bunch of hipster libs.

>black credit cards
> black credit cards

You obviously haven't ever handled a lot of currency. The Black Credit Cards are able to make huge fucking purchases. creditcardforum.com/blog/black-credit-cards/ Its just an allegory for wealth.

I thought the black cards were only a myth.

Legend says that they hold no limit in value...

Poor Kanye,should have just kept his mouth shut. Now JZ gonna take him out.

The money is pretend anyways its not like it matters. It just is what it is.

proof of AnCo being jews? They all went to park school of baltimore a jewish private school, geologists real neme is brian weitz, weitz is an ashkenazi name, they all were apart of the brooklyn scene which is a known major hub for jewish music

pretty much everyonbe in the upper ranks of the brooklyn scene and things like that are initiated people they wouldnt support you otherwise

fuck that crap m8 I'll stick to anisons and vocaloid for as long as I live.

youtube.com/watch?v=ed9DbYv2_ak

lol that was the point of me posting that line

Geologist and a fe others also went to Brandeis University a jewish university, why so many jewish institutions if they arent jews?

He also may have visited Comet Ping Pong & Pizza lol because he grew up in baltimore but now lives in DC..Avey Tare lives in LA. kike hubs.

There is no fucking "Illuminati."

It's just dumb niggers trying their hardest to be enigmatic after learning about nigger Prince Hall Masons.

Niggers do not have the inside track on anything beyond where to buy crack rocks.

All this bullshit occult signaling by niggers is done to keep gullible plebs interested in conspiracy theories.

Knowledgeable user here. Been studying all this since I tried to get my own band signed nearly 15 years ago.

Here's some random "facts" in green text.
>music, hollywood, media in general is run by just a few super rich heebs
>yes there is an "illuminati" but they don't have full control, they're not the only group out there
>you'll never be more than locally famous without signing for the big guys
>talent that gets big without a ball & chain record deal is their WORST FUCKING FEAR (lots of rappers killed/thrown in jail because of this)
>any actor/musician who suddenly goes from literally-who-tier to A-list did something really fucked up. There's millions of pretty, talented people out there, the kikes have more than enough to pick from. So unless you're willing sacrifice a lot for them, you don't get a deal.
>every popular actress has slept with every disgusting hook-nosed producer in California
>same goes for any pretty-boy actor
>most pop stars have been getting kike-banged since pedo age
>people are routinely killed off for profits (prince, cobain, robin williams, etc)
>nepotism everywhere, most employees are related in some way

I'll post more as I think of it.

the record companies killed those in the 27 club.

Redpill me on Oneohtrix more, he's my favorite artist

he makes bad music

Ive heard so many stories about great bands being fucked over by the "industry" and it seems impossible to get into the upper ranks without the elites stepping in at some point.

Thats insane I NEVER connected the dots that all those 27 clubbers were possibly killed by the same force. Ive thought about them as individuals not as a whole, but they all have theories of being murdered connected to them, thats crazy

>talent that gets big without a ball & chain record deal is their WORST FUCKING FEAR (lots of rappers killed/thrown in jail because of this)
RIP PIMP C

same old same old brooklyn kikery but hes a more talented one, or at least they make him (((seem)))

There's a lot of Kabbalistic imagery in music videos (see: Ariana Grande). However, that's just because Hollywood is really friggin Jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z60eEdRP_E

youtube.com/watch?v=znY3i1ukQ2s

youtube.com/watch?v=HtlHG1GAHgg

research it brutha. it is especially apparent with kurt cobain and Jim morrison. There is strong evidence that both were going to leave their respective bands. Both end up dead and their music is immortalized forever.

The companies keep themselves clean by using agents like courtney love if they may need a fall man. Even then, El Duce of The Mentors claims that Courtney offered him 50k to whack kurt cobain and 2 days after he says this he just happens to get hit by a train.

It is more than coincidence.

Its weird how popular satanic magic occult hand gestures and geometric symbols and things are so similar to kabbalistic jewish stuff..they say it is because theyre tapping into the same energies

One of the protagonist actors from Hell or High Water was a russian jew from the SU also I think if I remember his wikipedia entry correctly

Oddly enough that (((bank))) robber film deserves best picture this year imho

lol its like babylonian death cult music

I'd heard about El Duce and always thought that was fucking weird hahah

yeah its the same stuff they do in film with the actors and whatnot. i wonder why they chose the age 27 for musicians? and it would take a good amount of planning to get that sacrifice just right

Hotel California lyrics have never made sense to me
>And in their masters chambers
>They gather for the feast
>They're stabbing with their steely knives but they just cant kill the beast
Any redpills?

Another very important point to make, and it applies to all media and politics:

THE MORE YOU HELP PEDOS, THE BETTER YOUR CAREER
THE MORE YOU FUCK KIDS, THE MORE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED
>if you're young, they'll put pressure on you and your parents to give it up
>once you're "too old" they'll expect you to help groom and indoctrinate the next round of "fresh talent"
>after a few years of this they'll want you to start recruiting stars for them
>if you've been given a lot of movie/record deals, you'll be expected to use some of that money to build various shit like daycares, pizza restaurants, etc

If you stop "helping out", your career slows.
If you refuse to "help out", your career stops.
If they think you're going to start talking, your career gets thrown to the tabloids.

You can earn a lot more "trust" with these guys if you're also fucking the kids you help find.
>trust = awards, grammys, oscars, nobel peace price, etc

That hands sign is nowhere near Masonic.

>Hotel California lyrics have never made sense to me
You need the right dictionary for it to make sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=ypeQ_tFZER4

That film is super jewish, all those producers and which actor?

I wonder why Richard Pryor didn't laying into the Jews.

Maybe good guys in the past

Now just good goys for the jews

Dont trust em but dont bother trying to redpill them either. They're just useful idiots that think they arent

its not saying its masonic, the pic is saying that theyre all representing the same geometry/symbolism

lol this is true, wish it wasnt

Just a little problem there leaflet, crowley didnt write book of one.

Why come the (((media))) insulted the jew?

Leave Mel Brooks alone, he is based.
One of the few fun and cool jews.

they dont and if they do its only in bogus ways

>few fun and cool jews
This is why you guys ended up losing WW2

No they are definitely limited. That's how they keep celebrities from going "off reservation"
They hold no real wealth of their own so if they try to run they don't really have any means
>look up Dave Chapelle's trip to Africa
Once a celeb runs a story goes to press they are sick or have a drug habit

Meh

After the DC politics pedophile ring this stuff is barely even par for the course

these phony music scenes are all connected to what the elites are doing at comet ping pong

hollywoodfag here if anybody has questions

I don't have any spectacular revelations but I can confirm that most Sup Forums tier beliefs are accurate

Normalizing evil and bringing hell to earth for moloch and the devil

>raves are normalized public orgies
>abortions are normalized child sacrifice
>alcohol itself normalizes degeneracy

Give us the real dirt on Dan "the cunny man" Schneider.

One of the two brothers maybe both

Cant remember either of their nanes

vampire weekend also jews

Love the individual, hate the race.

thats what your south does and thats how it should be.

hah! I don't work on that kind of stuff. I can tell you I knew a gay ((( producer )))who had a verrrrrrry suspicious boys-only charity in the phillipines.

I couldn't believe how blatant he was about it. Sick cunt.

Of course

We already found a new lead with Buddy Webb in Midland Texas where Bush is from.

Who are the purest celebs/artists in hollywood with good morals, but still famous. That is possible, right?

>music
>industry
really makes you think

non existent mate.
you have to break yourself to get ahead in that vile business. ((((unless your one of the chosen then you get to have all the fun with not consequences)))

Animal collective is a Baltimore band, not NYC. Merriweather Post Pavilion is a music venue in Maryland.

>HH
Hello Hitler

Yeah it's not that surprising to be honest. The jew york times wrote an article calling pedophilia "not a crime" 2 years ago

All mainstream music pretty much pushes sexual degeneracy onto CHILDREN

Dan Fucking Schneider literally has a youtube video of a vine out where that jenny girl (who they put topless on television at like 14 or something) looks trashy/fucked and says to the camera "hey dan schneider, LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE TO ME"

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL9Se5hRRfF99WC76uW95ovTfEgn5k6bpu&v=xdNZjxJ0ifg

Man I'm sure there are a few. Like Chris Pratt recently got pretty famous, but he seems way too genuine and decent to be a kiddy diddler

uhhhhh....I'll tell you when I meet one. I've met a ton of celebs and have zero desire to meet any more. That said, I only personally know a few, and they're certainly down with the (((cause))).
I can tell you this, none of them would judge you for any sort of moral failing of any type. Nothing is off limits.

Is Kikery prevalent in the games industry? If I start an indie studio, will I be approached by these shlomos and then get whacked if I don't agree to their terms?

>I can tell you this, none of them would judge you for any sort of moral failing of any type. Nothing is off limits.

Even hating the environment, and getting off to littering?

>who they put topless on television at 14 or something

You talking about this? Jennette McCurdy? This is a meme btw, not real.

>implying you wont agree to their terms willingly and throw your morals out the window

How you like the taste of kike dick

They're exploiting her now
youtu.be/bPa0-VexaP4

>Michael Jackson is the 1 who made it popular to front illuminati in music
>Look up MJ conspiracy.

Underrated post

>what do you think of greedy rich people controlling industries
Only greedy rich people are the people that are willing to degrade themselves for years kissing ass to get to those positions. There's nothing revolutionary about this.

Coincidentally enough Oneohtrix also filmed a music video at that ancient lasers dudes mansion with Val kilmer

I found some disturbing pics on Jack Barakat's (All Time Low) and Wayne Coyne's (The Flaming Lips) instagrams and posted them on the Eyes Wide Open threads earlier.

That look what you have done to me thing was meant to be that other crazy chick. the one who said she had a chip in her head amanda bynes or something.

Scientific and philosophic study society. But most are too lazy/stupid and just do charity instead.

Wayne Coyne captioned the photo: "Check out @weirddestiny havin a Coloring Book Party this Saturday in Austin Texas!! @newfumes is playing tooo !!! These folks have all been partying together since Psyche Fest last month and shit's getting freaky for sure.. Last I saw they were melting crayons and dripping them onto there tongues....dunt hurt as bad as you'd think..".

All over his page people are blaming him for the downfall of Miley Cyrus.