ABC

Why is American born Asians, particularly the females, who get their panties in a twist about political correctness? "Stop asking me what kind of Asian I am!" If you ask an Asian from outside the US about where they are from, they will proudly tell you their heritage.

>can we talk about

I fucking hate this shit.

Asians in the West are the biggest SJWs out there.

In fact they vote Democrat at an even greater rate than Latinos.

I'm not sure what it is about our society but it makes them go crazy.

In the 1900s asians took up communism in mass without even needing a kike lead communist revolution

They are naturally cucked

Good fucking point. But now they've learned capitalism and they are taking over the world.

>our society makes them go crazy
I'd like to believe it's just this. Asians born into western society go crazy.

The other explanation, that they want to see the death of western society, to conquer us, is seeming more likely to me though, reading some asian american posts online.

Every younger Asian person I've seen tries super hard to fit into black ghetto culture for some reason. Probably rebelling against their parents since they can get away with it over here.

I would say it's partly the same reason why the typical leftist is an upper-class privileged person. They've never really had any real adversity and want to rally up behind something greater than themselves, also there's the usual Marxist propaganda in government schools and they are minorities coupled with the fact that the media never talks about Asian superiority when it comes to IQ or income they'll think they're as mistreated as any other. Also any second or more generation immigrant is never really going to be home, both born in a place and yet always reminded of their origin, there's a desire to find a place to fit in.

This is why you should only frequent off-the-boat Asians.

>friendlier
>harder working
>not self-entitled
>not SJWs

this is absolutely true

im one of those americans with yellwo fever who lives in asia and i have very little if any attraction to american-born-and-raised asians.. the femininity, submissiveness, etc.,, all the attractive traits are missing

I hear you. I'm not into submissiveness but I do like smart women with whom I can converse about a variety of things.

I'm not interested in indulging a woman bent on being a victim.

Asians are a huge threat to us. I read Asian masculinity to get a different perspective every now and then and I've hated them ever since

Indoctrinated by the jews and it's women because women are easier to manipulate.

>chink eyes

I've literally never heard this term before today. Chinks? Gooks? Slanty-eyed yellow faggot? These I've heard and regularly use.

Makes sense. Also, Asians are the ignored minority group because they general are not considered underprivileged so they really have to try harder to compete in the victim olympics.

They lack a cultural identity so they just copy some weird mishmash of White yuppie and Gangsta Nigger culture. The main thing that I noticed about Americunt raised gooks, is how so many of them model themselves after nigger culture.

It's the nigger culture that turns these slopes into fucking retards. It's funny as hell, because Japanese people were actually allowed to drink from the same water fountains as White people even during the 50s shortly after being nuked & sent to internment camps.

Asians were one of the only groups that didn't have to hang out with the rest of the shitskins. They never teach you any of this in school though so 3rd generation raised gooks grew up thinking that they're niggers too when they don't even have to go through this shit at all. The reason why beaners & niggers are treated like trash is because they act like trash.

Fuck Azns. it's their loss. It's funny though because the older generations have assimilated extremely well and don't act like SJW retards. Most older Asians from the USA are actually way more racist & supremacist than your average red neck. I guess it's another case of Leftist culture pitting families against each other because asians should be able to fit in with no problems, but they feel the need to blend in with the outcasts because American schools don't ever teach asians their actual history within the USA. They only know about nigger history and have adopted it as their own.

Can you elaborate a bit?
I don't think I could stomach reading through Asian masculinity

If they adopt SJWism they lost their Asian card and are thus no longer Asian. They're yours, whitey. Take away our garbage

>Asians are a huge threat to us

I'm honestly really fucking sick of anyone claiming to be anything other than American if they where born in America. Of course there's genetics your bloodline and shit but unless you where born elsewhere and moved here, you're a natural citizen. You may be an anchor baby, but you're a citizen.

Stop 'getting the perspective' of """asian americans""" who cannot speak anything non-english, you're wasting your time
It's literally the same with liberals

Asians are bro tier

Just read it they say some really dehumanising shit about us and pretty much every thread is discussing ways to further themselves as a group. They want to take our countries from the inside out

>interracial relationships are relevant to politics

Kys my man

>taking over the world

[Citation needed]

nobody says chink eyes

Fuck up gook

>I'm honestly really fucking sick of anyone claiming to be anything other than American if they where born in America.
This is probably the biggest thing that people have lost perspective on since that politically correct "Proud to be an African-American" bullshit started.

>The drones buying out are country are brotier.
Thanks for your opinion Chang.

>Tanya Chen
>Canada
EVERY TIME

They really arent

Infact they hate our guts

Literally no one says chink eyes

>I'm not sure what it is about our society but it makes them go crazy.
They have some really fucked up identity issues.

Dude
China is the biggest economy and market in the world

China has the most Christians

China literally owns most of the Anglosphere

Western born Asians are scum. This is well known.

Most are dark and stocky too.

>they want to see the death of western society
nah they aren't that organized thankfully. they are fucking crazy though

t. hongcouverian

Chink eyes (that will be my preferred term for them from now on) were a whopping 4% of the electorate in 2016, their highest ever.

Ok bro

Never hear about Asians comitting crime or being violent

>China literally owns most of the Anglosphere
Give me one (1) reason why that is a good thing.

They are expanding rapidly and will whip niggers into submission without remorse.

Buzzfeed creating problems that don't even fucking exist yet again!

Who the fuck has ever said "Chink eyes" in public? The worst I've ever said is Jap, which is technically considered a slur but since it's also convenient short hand for Japanese, literally nobody has ever cared. In fact, who the fuck is even non-ironically racist against asians in 2016? Like who goes around screaming "GOD DAMN CHICK EYED NIPS INVENTING MY NEW TECHNOLOGY! FUCKING SLOPES OWNING EVERY LAUNDRY MAT AND NAIL SALON ON THE BLOCK! HOW DARE THESE MOTHERFUCKING ZIPPER HEADS BE SUCCESSFUL AND POSITIVELY CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY!"

I swear only niggers and spics are racist against Asians, because Asians are racist against them, because they don't want to put up with their bullshit either.

>wanting feminists liberals and niggers ruling you

Asian here, this is true. We adhere to identity politics and have fucked up issues with being born in America but not being accepted by any other race except for our females to be raped by niggers and numale whites.

that 4% is more intelligent than the 45% of shit skins

>China is the biggest economy and market in the world

lol no they arent and they fake their numbers

youre literally a chink

Because they aren't low IQ. Niggers think looting a Walmart is one upping whitey. Asians think about how to become the global super power. Know the difference.

Honestly, I hate niggers Jews and Muslims too

>tfw when I've always thought making fun of chinks for their eyes was a bit excessive though

>petty crime is relevant to politics

Kys my man

Most Asians here are cool, they like bantz, Russian culture and despise SJW shit.
Ask a redpilled Russian (half)Asian anything.

>You don't want bad thing?
>That means you want OTHER bad thing
How about neither.

Perhaps it's because they come from extremely xenophobic cultures. They project that mindset onto white people, and it makes them feel even more alienated. So they lash out.

He didn't say it was good. The guy wanted proof that chinks are taking over the world.

>giving a fuck "what kind" of Asian someone is

"I'm from Uganda, not Chad; I'm totally not a nigger"

Why is GM and Ford aiming more for the Chinese middle class than Americans?

Can we talk about how Asians are the most privileged? Because it's time.

We Viets have a strong cultural identity, proud of our heritage, but proud to be American. We have a large military turnout, are anti-communist, and a decent amount of us support/voted for Trump.

But that's 1st generation/post millenial viets. Millenial Viet women are strong SJWs, and a decent amount of the men are cucks

Stop voting Democrat and I'll empathize with your situation.

Yeah, it's ridiculous. I'm sick and tired especially of the stupid buzzfeed videos where they reenact a supposed situation where a white guy asks "no, but where are you really from?"

1) It's not even fucking racist. It's just a poor choice of words.

2) Asians fucking ask me that all the time when I tell them I'm American. (I'm half Asian half European, so I look hispanic)

>Gooks

Not even once

>chink eyes

Is that really a term?

Eyes like a Chinese, I'm drinkin' on the Heiny
I'm ridin' on the strip, any party you can find me
You rollin' with the finest the North Memphis highness
You ball till ya fall, till a player aged ninety

The trick with SJWs is to just be more offended. LOL!

off the boat Asians are not friendly. Most of them
have some form of autism and literally won't
say a god damn word to you. That is the Chinese, which is the majority where I live.

Also the hard working thing is a meme, they are always lined up outside soup kitchens and churches for free food and hand outs.

I voted Trump and convinced my close friends to vote Trump and I live in California. I did the best I could do without being raped by niggers for openly rallying for trump.

Because they're easily manipulated Marxist faggots. They don't know any better.

/thread

>it's okay for some jap to say chink eyes

>because Asians are racist against them

>be me a few years back
>basement apartment
>Chinese landlord
>visit Singapore
>come back home
so user, did you enjoy Singapore? I hear it's a nice place. No brack people.

Asians hate blacks something terrible.

No Asian wants to be associated with Chinese, most of them see Chinese as the filthiest of the Asians.

Asians hate each other, but they all have a very fervant hatred towards China.

How about "Can we please"?

I hate that shit too.

Can we please stop starting persuasive opinion articles with "can we please"?

It's time :^)

Fuck off Zhang, nuclear strike on Auckland when?

Jap detected, hope we hiroshima your ass nippon

>chink eyes
>not slant eyes

Butt blasted asian arguing over things thats never happened.jpg

they see how well the victim card works, thats it, everyone does it now adays, including Sup Forums

its extra funny when asians do it though since they literally have higher IQs and income than whites

Can we talk about your hate?

They hate Nigs, they know blacks are uneducated fucks and can and will point that out at any time they want.

How about you two just settle down and Taiwan

I always tell them if you're not White you're black. Really pisses off anti-black POCs.

100% absolutely fucking correct.

You can't rape the willing.

I've never heard anyone say that u til she decided we need to "talk about it." Maybe she hangs around shitty people.

I actually read an irate azn american who blamed America for starting war with Japan for not selling them the oil they used to drive their tanks over Chinese villages. And the dude was Chinese.

That's how crazy they are there. Everything and I mean everything wrong in the world and their own personal lives is because the ebil white man and his treachery.

Mostly they are mad about the tiny dicks though and you can't blame white man for that one hahaha.

>just ignore that I'm a lower upper class well educated person from a race that typically does far better than average in this nation you barely surviving debt slave peasants need to CHECK YOUR FUCKING WHITE PRIVILEGE YOU ARE OPPRESSING ME WITH COMMENTS I READ ON THE INTERNET
>STOP WORRYING ABOUT A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD AND YOUR CHILDRENS FUTURE IM SITTING IN MY MCMANSION/$5000 A MONTH FLAT WITH HURT FEELINGS AND ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS RACISM

I hunger for a day when all white men will look at that shit and think "eh it's women/pussies trying to use emotion to get me to self attack and give them things, let's get them removed ASAP."

My experience has been different.

I work in IT and a few people at the office are off the boat. They pull their weight and are easily approachable.

The off-the-boat asians in my neighbourhood always wave hello. It's a nice gesture.

>pepper sprayed him directly in the eye
Fucking based.

2nd generation asian americans vote left the same reason why rich white faggots vote left.
explains it well

t. 2nd gen indian american

I have literally never heard that term in my life

>Why is GM and Ford aiming more for the Chinese middle class than Americans?

Because Americans know their vehicles are poorly made over priced shit but they are still famous "American Car Manufacturers ©" in street fudge toilet states .

GM might as well stand for (G)ood Goyi(M)

never heard anyone use the term 'chink eyes' is it a american thing?

I think a few niggers said it in the hip hop songs while referring to getting high on the marijuana. Which is fine because niggers have racism immunities, but when a dumb white girl copies them, suddenly she is literally Hitler.

It's like Laci Green's smile.

Taken at face value, it seems gentle and welcoming—but you can feel the hatred and aggression simmering under the surface.

This.

I'm 4th generation and I feel at home.

>Buzzfeed Staff, Canada
DAY OF THE RAKE CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH

HONGCOUVER NEEDS TO BURN

I'm 2nd generation and feel at home in the USA. It's subjective, not everyone falls for identity politics bullshit

Topkek

Good to hear. Doing so is a serious handicap.

>Doing so is a serious handicap.
elaborate?

Maybe it's just the 2nd Gen that has issues. Perhaps the third and fourth generation figure out what's what