Is ASMR Red pilled or Blue?

I've just started and its pretty good

Here's an example

youtube.com/watch?v=vwnLdjhQ0b0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDDQ1M664kI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its blue pilled

I bet she can make a living out of this. Damn there are a lot of lonely betas. Just get a waifu already.

its pretty good senpai

Anything that is therapeutic is a positive, so long as it doesn't negatively affect you or others in other negative ways.

Aka,
-ASMR calms people down, decreases anxiety. No negatives for you or anyone else

-Heroin does the same, much better but has severely negative secondary effects

-posting on Sup Forums may relieve anxieties of the unknown, but adds pressure on others when they have to clean your bed pans out and gas cook your canned beans.

ASMR fucking creeps me out but I'm autistic

It's neither. It is beta af tho.

It's soma for lonely/sensitive people. But it's pill colour is deepest blue.

blue af

it's tfw no gf pilled.

It's the ultimate redpill.

its muh dick pilled
just started getting into it

Is that Don Lemon

this pisses me off immediately

it's like the aural version of your sibling "not touching you!" & i want to punch somebody

it makes me so irrationally angry so effectively, it's the sound of a poison oak rash, why do people seek it out

what is so appealing

Shes cute tho

>it's like the aural version of your sibling "not touching you!" & i want to punch somebody
This
>it's the sound of a poison oak rash
KEK
>what is so appealing
Fuck knows

>it's like the aural version of your sibling "not touching you!" & i want to punch somebody
I have no siblings so I don't know this feel, I envy you.

>why do people seek it out
I'm lonely and it helps me get to sleep.

>what is so appealing
Some sort of social interaction, someone showing affection, background noice and it makes me relax.

I'm so lonely.

You can find a few memey ASMRtists if you look hard enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=mDDQ1M664kI

Does it bore you to sleep, or make you feel more comfortable? The appeal seems like that of having a mother tuck you in.

kek

Why on earth would it be either one of those?

It's literally autism.

If its a blue pilled method of therapy
Then whats the red pilled version?
Sound of gas leaking?

asmr is for cucks

Who cares it's a hot girl whispering in your ear.

I have ASMR and to the best of my ability, let me attempt to explain what it feels like.

I get a tingling sensation (like electricity running up and down my nerves, but soothingly) from the back of my head, down my spine to the lower spine, and across my upper arms.

It's like I can feel every nerve ending firing, or rather, what it would feel like if you could 'feel' the fizz of a freshly-poured Coke.

Depending on how strong the tingles are, the sensation can be immobilizing and totally relaxing. If you get a really good reaction from a trigger, it's like having your entire mind refreshed; you feel like you could tackle any problem.

Maybe this will help you understand what it's like.

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with labeling ASMR as blue/red pill? I'm sick of people saying it's sexual, or for betas and lonely people.
It just feels good to have sounds tingle your senses
This post exactly.

I need it to sleep, but its cringy as fuck. Especially the comments

asmr is for beta manchildren

what am i supposed to feel?

Weaklings.

ASMR is the final redpill

Been watching since 2011

exactly the same here, asmr just makes me super fucking mad just by listening and i have no idea why

kek