REDDIT CEO ADMITS CHANGING TRUMP SUPPORTERS POST

REDDIT CEO ADMITS CHANGING TRUMP SUPPORTERS POST

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/38088712/reddit-ceo-steve-huffman-admits-changing-posts-made-by-donald-trump-supporters?source=techstories.org

>admits banning a community board dedicated to the Pizzagate conspiracy
>admits turning abuse toward himself to the moderators of the Trump subreddit

Wow.

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/reddit-ceo-caught-secretly-editing-user-comments-chatl-1789342358?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_facebook&utm_source=gizmodo_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which is inherently funny, because according to this article, he admits to actually changing the post and not just redirecting the attention.

gizmodo.com/reddit-ceo-caught-secretly-editing-user-comments-chatl-1789342358?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_facebook&utm_source=gizmodo_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

>REDDIT CEO ADMITS
>ADMITS
Why FFS? Didn't he read at least baby's first troll manual?

Moot does this all the time

it was pretty obvious to everyone anyway.
>many users were having their posts changed
>obviously wasn't the mods of the sub
>could have only been the admins
>there's a few admins

>moot
>relevant ever again

A few of my friends, one liberal, one a trump supporter, both were having a heated discussion on this leddit shit and all I could yell over and over was this

>WHY DID HE ADMIT IT, EVERYONE THINKS THE_DONALD IS INSANE JUST DELETE THE FUCKING THING JESUS FUCK YOU IDIOT

they were both like "that wouldn't work", even though they both think the MSM is crooked. dumbfucks

Kek he looks commie as fuck in this pic, just a couple photoshop additions away from looking full comrad leddit

It doesn't matter. You never ever admit wrongdoing no matter what. Always leave place for doubt. Let them questions their thoughts if it comes to that you should be infallible like Pope.

When is Sup Forums going to admit that the Russian government pays people to post here, and sway opinions?

>changing a post on an imageboard makes news
what a fucking time we live in ayy

What the fuck are you talking about? It's 2AM EST right now, meaning it's 10AM in Russia. It's prime posting hours for them retard.

It's the Internet it needs no integrity. Look at the jackasses on this site.

For those interested

This whole thing is a pretty hilarious shitstorm. First with the CEO banning of /r/pizzagate for no real reason, and now editing what people say without it showing on the records

What a cucked website

It does when it adds to the effect of actively trying to hide a conspiracy that is gaining momentum.

It's obvious that some user's have stumbled on something, and they're truly afraid of the truth coming out.

Have you ever had a night job?

>It's prime posting hours for them retard.
You should be crazy if you think that 10AM is prime time for anything.

Yes, for 3 years. What's your point?

I don't use rebbit, but this cancerous fuck needs to go.

My God! Sup Forums has got to the bottom of it,
Praise kek.

meant for

That is something of epic proportions though

For example, Obama and Trump have accounts verified on Reddit. What if the owner edits something they wrote and it causes a huge international conflict? What if they change a candidate's posts to cost him an election?

What if there is a sleeper assassin and they change all of his posts to fit a narrative? Or someone that is framed for a crime and they change his posts or viewing history?

So if you are paid to act like an American, Wouldn't you be on when Americans are? This whole place is full of bullshit. Lies from Putin lies from conspiracy nuts. Lies about who people are and what they think, just to bait people. Sounds like a good gig, better handle farming gold in WOW.

Agreed.
>234 million unique users, 8 billion page views a month. It's on their blog.
That's how many people go to Reddit. Any post made by someone of importance, especially in the limelight of the election, the entire world can be changed by a single post if made by said person. You could sway the course of humanity by simply editing somebodies post. That's insane.

Anyone else feel like this guy actually could look pretty fucking alpha if he grew a pair and picked up some weights for once in his life? Obviously I disagree with his cuck actions but a lot of people are ripping on his looks, and I just don't see it. He has a lot of potential to work with if he were to get ripped.

kek, got a youtube link w timestamp?

It's the Internet. Don't believe everything you read. Just the stuff that reaffirms your beliefs right?

So then why do it at 2AM/11PM...?

Nothing. You should have read EULAs first. Your Windows could change any texts right on you screen and it is all ok, everyone says "yes I agree to that".

so what ever happened with the pizzagate shit, haven't seen anything on it lately.

>We thought things were going to calm down after the election
>Sup Forums is only growing in power every day

If people are foolish enough to believe what they saw on the Internet. Don't get me wrong lots of dumb dumbs out there, Trump is president elect.

>20 million post in 2 months
It's been absolutely crazy.

Well, people have believed the MSM for countless years. Why would it be any different now?

If I were him I would cover my ass by saying something akin to this

>It's like looking at words of Hitler supporters
>I thought by changing their post I would dissuade people from this line of thought
>In my mind it was like preventing a holocaust that would happen if people listened to their words
>If you could stop Hitler from coming to power, what means would you take?

It's all bullshit of course, and whats funny is reddits system heavily rewards non offensive, majority thought post. Trump supporters are far in the minority, or at least they are quiet about it because as soon as you mention any thing pro trump you are downvoted to hell. How did he feel personally threatened by these people?

BTW he looks like a pedo

>Moot
Who?

They should believe the MSM. Their integrity is tied to millions in ad dollars unlike some of the holes you can dig up conspiracies in. The free market and actual fact checkers maintain their integrity. Best source for information, most checked most watched, most overseen, most to be lost for false claims. Hating the MSM just means you will cheer when it is censored. Censorship is protected by the first amendment the second one means shit all if you lose the first.

What makes non mainstream media better or more trustworthy?

The Donald is VERY bad at taking jokes. The rest of reddit is just laughing at how easily butthurt you lot get, he's not going to lose his job for such a thing

The Donald is kind of a cuck. Anytime shit doesn't go his way he whines that it isn't fair.

Bad people. When the light of truth shines on you, you'll be burning. As will I.

>reddit
oh fuck off. I hope everyone who visits it dies in a slightly tragic way.

Listen, I get that you finally have some evidence that reddit is cancer but could you stop making multiple threads about this shit. Between the constant "DRUMPF BTFO" and "spencer/natsoc" shilling this and now this reddit cuckery, this place is going to shit.

Is there anyone as dim as a Trump supporter at this point?

Whats going to happen?

>Group A (MSM) is bought off because everyone knows about it, so those desiring control wished to control it
>Group B (non-Mainstream Media) might not be
We're not saying non mainstream media is good, we're saying mainstream media IS manipulating what they tell you because they are paid to.

He should be legaily responsible for all of Reddit.

They would lose their pay if they ever actually fucked up. They have more motivation to be truthful. Integrity is bought with tranparency, anonymity breeds lies

What happened with the talk about reddit being legally responsible for user content because of the edit. was that bullshit or undetermined?

TheDonald is alt-right. Alt-right are SJWs of the conservative party.

I wish Huffman would just fucking delete the whole goddamn place.

>Why FFS
plebbit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5epu13/uspez_did_us_a_huge_favor_and_nobody_noticed/

OMG HE LOOKS LIKE CARL THE KEK!!!!

you have faggot friends and hold extremely stupid conversations.

>reddit
should never have clicked this shit.

you faggots are stupid on another level. like super-children

it's like if moot decided to delete a board because too many people complained

oh wait-

He's weak, we can destroy him and Reddit.

Cyкa Блять

The problem there is that once you start editing content, you are liable for all content.

They're... They're children...

>kikebook
>twitter
>reddit

All going down

We are working on getting facebook and google banned, and that ain't us. But actual lawyers, engaged people, journlists(who want's free of Goldman destroying their livelihood and 200 year old almost papers)

Man all these fucks that run these sites are really exposing themselves after this elections. I mean you always sort suspected it would go this way.

Suka blyat our cover is blown. Where did this brave young man get this unorthodox opinion.

>Lies from Putin lies from conspiracy nuts.
Think about what you just said. You are in fact espousing a conspiracy theory with no evidence besides a shitpost.

Even if russian govt did post here, so what? This place is shillproof. Subverting Sup Forums has not ever worked in its history.

It's so typical kikes, come buy shit(cuz they don't do shit them self), introduces it as a free speech platform and what not, people start to use it, get accustomated to it.

Gradually they start with their subversion and kiking. We've known about this for years here, so it's up for discussion frequently. Part google and facebook.

And this election... Cannibals, pedos, satanists...]
People pointing them out get gassed.

Check who runs this shit.... "Satanists", Cannibals...] or have some on the board pulling the strings

Seriously FUCK these "american" services

AND STOP BUYING OUR SHIT!
FUCKING LAZY ASS POO TIER CODERS
DO YOUR OWN FUCKING JOB INSTEAD OF WRECKING OUR CODE!

FAT FUCKS!

We've been exposed Valdemar!

What do....
>Fucking cuckchan

man this guys looks like a total dipshit. Perfect ceo for reddit tbhfam.

Forget it its a moot point.

They aren't jews controlled by money

reddit cucks btfo as always, it even made the news hahahahaha

Someone found a way to legit kill reddit and even get the site owners locked up.

BACKUP

tfw I took a web development course that he taught. seemed like an alright guy desu. too bad he turned out to be such a cuck.

The MSM is owned by six corporations that act as an oligarchy by being gatekeepers for interests of the establishment. The ad revenue you're referring to comes from other multinational corporations also in on the scam to keep the masses as mindless consumers who don't question the elites as much as possible. They will never report anything that will cause a big disruption because of this.

This makes them naturally compromised, having a vested interest in maintaining the status quo.