/Auspol/ - Free market for foreigners edition

So that tax cut for backpacking fruit pickers has passed.
Here's the deal:
Aussie works as fruit picker: 15.4% tax rate
Backpacker works as fruit picker: 10.4% tax rate

themercury.com.au/news/national/turnbull-government-loses-battle-for-19-per-cent-backpackers-tax/news-story/0b6935768be4b3edf509d07e364086ef

What is your opinion on this? I think it's bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3966902/Sam-Armytage-accuses-Waleed-Aly-pushing-personal-agenda-Julie-Bishop-slams-misquoting-Peter-Dutton-Project.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Abbott and Turnbull are worst "leaders" this country has ever seen.

Dutton PM when???

Here comes the Mexicans, paid better than in America

what about gillard?

>fremantle is moving Australia day to the 28th

Fuck backpackers

>he doesn't like Based Tones

Back to plebbit, faggot

Next they are proposing 20% tax relief on hindi based IP companies

Fucking disgraceful, i'll never vote liberal again.

The Libs wanted to stop this. They got outvoted by Labor and the smaller parties

Yeah well, still fuck liberal, fucking globalist capitalist cunts.

CUNTS THE LOT OF THEM

It probably will be stopped because it can't get through the house of reps. the tax rate for backpackers will revert to 30% at the start of next year

Oi cunts

Who here fell for the STEM meme?

I sure did

To be fair the backpackers do not use health, welfare and education services so them not paying as much tax as a citizen does not bother me too much.

Those jobs should be going to Aussies though. We have heaps of people unemployed.

What're the best courses atm?
Stopped after a sem, I hated my course

>fremantle
They are even more cucked than Melbourne.

For such a highly ranked uni, ANU sure is an ugly, lifeless campus

But then again it is in Canberra

Your mum has a highly ranked ANUS m8.

>live in Armidale
>no jobs
>no friends
>nothing to do in this shit town

is an heroing an option

I went backpacking and did some fruit picking, it was the worst fucking shit I have ever done. You were paid by the bucket so you had to work like an Ox to earn $15 an hour, back was sore fingers all fucked up. I'd rather work as a laborer for $20 an hour.

Aussies wont do the fucking work, Ask a fucking farmer how long an Aussie sticks around.

This is great news for our farmers; for us.

>is an heroing an option
Not if you have a mother who loves you. That is why I can't do it. I will have to wait until she dies or gets too senile to care.

Armidale more like Farmidale huehuehue

>Aussies wont do the fucking work
Because from what you describe the pay and conditions are shit.

Maybe they should pay a decent wage.

What? I've got a mate who moved to Armidale for work????

Canberra is the single best city in the world. Very low crime, highly educated, high wages, big blocks of land big backyards, public service qts and good beer. fuck sydney, fuck melbourne. brisbanes ok

You accidentally held down the question mark key too long m8.

>tfw you go to swinburne
where did it all go so horribly wrong bros?

Fuck cities

They pay what it's worth, its picking fucking fruit ffs!!!!

A fucking retard can do it?

What do you do for a crust?

You're at Uni, aye?

fuck off cunt, no I didn't!!!!!

I am a NEET on the disabilitybux.

Even shitty jobs deserve a decent living wage in this country m8. It is how we maintain a civilised society.

maybe you should fucking pay the "decent" wages for them Melbourne, since you can fucking afford it

Harden up crip, what are you on disability for?

I'd be okay with being paid by the bucketful but they pay absolute shit. It's something like $1.50 per bucket, assuming you do 5 or 6 in an hour that's under minimum wage.

Fuck the farmers. Let them harvest their own crops. I was considering going fruit picking this summer but now with the new tax hike there's no fucking point. No one's going to hire a lazy Australian anyway when there's backpackers who are willing to work twice as hard for half the pay because they need to feed themselves.

you forgot:
boring and ugly as shit

>backpacker tax

Rofl most of this shit is done under the table / cash in hand. Like a tax is going to make much of a difference

Exactly, and they fuck all the locals ciz they toey as fuck.

Trust me, I've gotten chlamydia a few times. No regrets. Dicks in holes

>what are you on disability for?
Depression and anxiety.

They have to do the work in order to stay in the country. So no, they generally don't take money under the table.

Do you just make shit up in your head and go with it?

Don't answer that, cunt.

>I've gotten chlamydia a few times
You should have made him wear a condom m8.

who over $30/hr here?

fuck off cunt? are you serious?

If you are, chin up mate. I've been struggling with metal illness for a long time.

I own a business and employ two people.

Keep on your meds, you wont get out if you really don't want to.

Wtf. Backpackers pay no tax. The Libs wanted to make them pay 30% but have been negotiating it down.

Aussies don't pay tax unless they're making 18k or more.

You guys are dumb.

who /sydney/ here?
-too crowded
-too expensive
-too many immigrants

the traffic is just getting worse, i feel fucking trapped, if i want to drive anywhere its gonna be a 40 minute round trip even a couple suburbs away.
i cant see a future for myself here but i love this place. i seriously envy my parents generation who grew up in an all white australia.

>you will never grow up in manly in the 70s playing rugby for the marlins

You've obviously never worn one. I played dick roulette all day err day. Was punching way over my weight.

Now married with kids :D

Still have a wristy to some of those memories every now and then.

>I've been struggling with metal illness for a long time
Mercury poisoning m8? That used to be more common in the 1800s.

This guy gets it!

Fuckin peasant wage in Syd mate. Good if you're young and want to have fun I suppose.

>a wristy
I don't like that expression.

Backpackers don't stick around for tax returns.

How the fuck can anyone make over $18k a year harvesting crops?

Wow OP you are retarded.

Creating GDP by exporting fruit is creating value out of thin air, not to mention employing people who would have otherwise not had this opportunity.

Australia can't economics it seems.

Please kill yourself.

It can't. If it could, it would 10% rate everyone.

Yeah me. Unless you got in on the housing boom you're basically fucked.

I really want Trump to fuck the worlds economy so house prices crash but that's a bit desperate.

I'm used to the stupid traffic it's been like this since forever.

Fuck off. Foreigners should be taxed a shittonne more

Fucking libs finally stand up for us and get goyed by the left

Abbott is fucking based

It'd be withheld by the farmer poof dickhead.

mental illness is a myth
toughen up cunt

seems like you have all the answers.

north queensland, top 10% here lad

Yeah have plenty of refugee posters, at least

Memes aside. She was actually one of the best. Ruddkips should be tried for treason tbqh.

Abbott is definitely a hard man but he's a cuckservative poof and loves immigrants because cheap labour and easy economic growth.

Good for you. What do you do?

Why aren't you loving the diversity and multiculturalism? Don't you like Chatswang?

Sounds like you guys need some workers. How do you feel about people shitting in your streets?

Fucked if I know but the fact is Ozzie cunts going on a little fruit picking bong smoking holiday aren't paying tax.

Nah mate, that's just the eggplant lasagne messing with their heads. They will change it back once they realise people are just gonna get drunk as fuck on both days. Probably start worrying about how global warming is affecting the hermit crabs at bathers beach or some shit.

Confrimed for not working on a farm, or around backpackers for that matter

Back to cuckBourne with you rofl

Hardly a holiday. Are there any young women doing it?

>fruit picking
>income over the tax-free threshold
'pick' one

>public service qts

They only look decent compared to the natives. Canberrans are so ugly they make careerist public service women look attractive by contrast.

That fucking Belco Westfield Mall is the most depressing place to visit because the people are so irredeemably ugly

How about we get the fucking NEETs on autismbux to pick fruit?

Problem solved

How dare you.

Worked in public service last year, AMA

Did you have to suffer through constant corporate bullshit about agility or were you lucky enough to avoid that

Also what APS grade were you

She donated hundreds of millions to the Clinton Foundation, straight from your pocket.

She also spent hundreds of millions getting our country a seat on the UN Security Council, with our mighty 50,000 military personnel.

Canberra is a shit city, basically you only end up hanging out with other public servants.

You get a sense of egotism, coming from a small town I felt people looked down on me for it.

How many qt public service sluts did you bang?

Yeah I think so. I've never done it. Had friends that did.

Yeah, and political correctness bullshit about equality and whatever else.

0, most wouldn't give me the time of day.

Are you ugly m8?

What he means is "I can't be fucked"

ya m8

I don't blame public servants for developing an ego when they move to Canberra

The people that grew up here are scummy as hell. I'm amazed at the hostility I get for dressing professionally and looking like the offspring of parents who aren't related by blood. Canberrans very, very obviously hate public servants so you end up feeling isolated and then cling to the people you work with.

Is it genetic or self-inflicted through poor lifestyle and choices?

Mix of both m8, loosing weight to be less of a fat fuck

>Is it genetic
aren't your personal decisions genetic if you think about it?

Fair, they shouldn't have to pay taxes for shit they cant benefit from ie:certain health services

Well good luck m8. But remember that your true ugliness is inside.

ditch the Sup Forums and try to improve your outlook.

> Yeah, and political correctness bullshit about equality and whatever else.

Still almost no aboriginals, blacks or non-Indian muds, though.

Thankfully most of the PC stuff is "We need more women in SES positions!" which distracts from anyone asking "Has anyone noticed that we're still all basically middle class white people?" and thank christ in heaven for that

Some say there is no such thing as free will. I do not like to think in that way though. Very nihilistic.

fuck waleed aly the fucking rat
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3966902/Sam-Armytage-accuses-Waleed-Aly-pushing-personal-agenda-Julie-Bishop-slams-misquoting-Peter-Dutton-Project.html

well i mean there's a reason so many aboriginals are retarded and live in gutters. i can barely understand them when they talk honestly

I saw that story but struggled to see Sam's point.

Fuck that cunt Waleed though.

It's been about 15 years since I have seen an abo in person.

No. The Australian government provides services for the Australian people. This is financed through the collection of taxes, who that money is collected from is secondary.

There can be taxation without representation if you are a foreign worker. The provision of services does not matter, because as non-citizens it is not relevant to them.

Its just fucking retarded, they think of themselves as intelligent but mindlessly believe the stupid shit that their left wing uni lecturers told them.

I had to hide my power level, couldn't show deviance