Donald Trump Receives Historically Low Post-Election Approval Rating

heavy.com/news/2016/11/donald-trump-approval-rating-today-now-after-post-election-presidential-favorable-unfavorable-favorability-compared-to-obama-bush-clinton/
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White america just became woke nigga

>presidency
>senate
>house

Oh nooooo? Did weh luse deh pupulur vute? Do people not like the donald? That makes meh soooooo sad.

Oh whats that? It means absolutely nothing. Well good on you Hillary, for trying your very best. Thats who the real winners are.

I approve of Trump :3

what's Hillary's approval rating lol

Why even run an approval rating when he hasn't done a single thing?

About as high as her life expectancy.

Dead rock bottom.

hillary would have been worse

Well the media spent a year and half portraying him as an orange satan-hitler.

congratulations on winning a contest that nobody was participating in.

>heavy.com/

haha 8 years of butthurt like this

Supreme court too soon as well

complete and utter control over everything. In the midterms coming up the dems are losing the ability to filibuster bills

so they cant do shit alll

I'm sure he'll be crying as he appoints 1-3 Supreme Court justices in his term that fucks liberals for the next 50 years. Boo hoo hoo

Libcucks just cannot accept that they lost, literal children.
Give it up already.

>muh polls

OP btfo desu

>muh polls!

They didn't ask me. This is the same selection bias they used on the polls, and if that is down the memory hole I can remind you, they were wrong.

>listening to the media

You were never on the Trump train.

>believing anything the media says after their bullshit polls

they wont, that requires a supermajority. That being said, a republican tripple is pretty noice

Great picture

>heavy.com

He's not even in office yet FFS!

That meme is sooooo cringe

it didn't age well.

The only people who voted for Trump are old hillbillies.

No shit, even the people who voted for him can't stand him anymore because turns out he can't do anything he said he was gonna do

I like to shit in the toilet.
Just so you know.

Trump got 14% in Boston, 17% in LA, 8% in Mahnattan and 7% in San Francisco.

Only old Hillbillies voted for Trump.

Keep thinking that champ if it makes you feel better.

Is this chess position even possible?

What about all the other cities?

DUDE FUCK POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR OPINIONS LMAO
t. liberals

Oh no more fake polls. LooooooooooL Hillary is going to win by a land slide. Hahahaha.

>Trusting the crooked media
>The same media that said Trump had 0.1% chance of winning
>1 post by this ID

Sage boys

>Loses the popular vote
>Promptly loses the favor of his supporters BEFORE HE EVEN TAKES OFFICE

Heh. Hehheh. Hehhaha. HeheheahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING LEFTIE GRASPING AT STRAWS

THOSE AREN'T EVEN STRAWS, THEY'RE JUST FUCKING DREAMS OF STRAWS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. Paavo

AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDDD...

He's still President :^)

I think Trump will be the first president to start low and end high rather than vice versa.

Seriously guys, he lost the popular vote by about 2 million and his support is already fucking tanking. Talk of faithless electors and now shady voting business... The Electoral College will set everything straight on this one and we can all rest easy. It's what they're there for.

>his support is tanking

Prove it. Show me the surveys indicating a decrease after Election Day.

>Look at these polls about DRUMPH Got don't feel stupid for disobeying the media's orders? Ignore that fact we've been exposed for lying about pool numbers and being in the democrats pockets for decades!

99% of modern journalists should be hung for treason.

This is like if Trump had a pet dog and kicked it in the face whenever it moved...they have no other choice but to get kicked in the face by him, it is literally their job.

Read the OP.

>THOSE AREN'T EVEN STRAWS, THEY'RE JUST FUCKING DREAMS OF STRAWS
ha, thatsa goodun'

They're going to reverse the election results.

Yes, just extremely difficult and the blacks would have to be idiots to put the king in front of the pawns

if black was retarded, then yes.

It literally talks at length about how it's going up post election.

All the article says is that it's lower than Obama and Bush's approval ratings.

Why are you so bad at this? The record isn't even close to being corrected.

Fucking lol

>Yes, just extremely difficult and the blacks would have to be idiots to put the king in front of the pawns
> #
>if black was retarded, then yes.

Its a black, of course they're retarded

> Because chess is a great metaphor for a popularity contest, which Hillary literally won.

The irony of this godawful picture is that the only autistic person who sucks at chess in the history of ever made it.

The 2016 presidential election results will be overturned. Cap this post. You heard it here first.

The first news will break tomorrow, with the vast majority of the story being planned for next week.

(((They))) are going to reverse the results of the election and give it to Hillary. This is why she's suddenly making so many public appearances

They're going to blame everything on a Russian "hack." They will then use this "hack" as a reason to start WW3. This will begin when the new president Clinton enforces her "no fly zone" over Syria.

Get ready folks. Tomorrow is going to be really crazy.

Cap this post.

I know aussie's shitpost alot but is CTR still shilling?

Wasn't the election a popularity contest?

>muh polls

have you not learned yet? what are you doing in Aust? we are full please leave!

>B-b-but muh vihart said only old people voted for Trump!

ahaha top kek i will always support these bants to such horrific bait its like your destroying the ship by letting us float away and you take it into the depths of reality.

So much gay in what you wrote, it's making me queasy.

this is going to be a cozy 8 years of pure unbridled nationalist policies

by all means continue the hyperbolic identities politics, its not like the democratic party only needs to lose one more state to become exempt from vetoing constitutional amendments

C U C K S

Chess is a matter of insight into your enemy's moves and the consequences of your own.
The election can be likened to a chess game, pieces are removed as the game progresses.

Prior to the game, the rules of the game are agreed upon and the game is played according to them.

However, now that one side has lost according to all the rules that had already been in place and agreed upon, they start complaining that a plurality of pieces should matter in some way.

This isn't a metaphor on the mob rule contest, this is a metaphor on the election, and Hillary's side claiming that a multitude of chess pieces suddenly matters.

He didn't even do anything yet. He's not even sworn in yet. How can people even vote for this kinda thing?

Just like the economy dipping after Brexit, its darkest before the dawn. When you do the right thing and vote for an outsider instead of the media darling first female president then its obviously going to be rough. The entire country got redpilled all at once like fluoride in the water supply, some of them can't handle it.

what's that, a poll?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

somebody didn't learn anything

and she literally has more pieces left faggot

the American election isn't a popularity contest

it's 50 of them

and trump won 30 of them

cry more

How did the Russians hack the paper votes?

>low approval rating
>hasn't even done anything yet

How fucking stupid is the public?

....David ...Duke

Leftists being this obessed with Trump, even more than average Republicans. Love/hate relationship democrats with Trump

Except Polls were right. More people voted for her than Trump. 2 millions more.

Okay? And the media didn't shit on him the entire election so why would they fucking stop now?
I mean you left FUCKS will believe anything that scrolls across your facebook feed.

>that pic
AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HAVE BECOME
COMFORTABLY NUMB

This is the most bizarre checkmate setup I've ever seen

The majority of people did vote for Clinton though

> the blacks would have to be idiots

sounds very unlikely :^)

the election isn't a popularity contest you fucking POTATO

>heavy.com
>polls
>fucking polls

And another 1 post by this ID by Aussie OP like in the other thread right now

Shilling post-election makes it funnier as the time goes by

>more fake polls

after all the main stream fake poll shit that happened why the fuck would i start trusting one now?

Because if there was anything to believe right now, its polls.

i bet that these stats are made by very same people who gave clinton 99% chance of winning and 15% popular vote lead. hm