How do we make Russia great again?

I just spend 1/10 of my month salary to buy food for a couple of days. I work as an engineer in a water supply company.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjdg2XoeeC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Meme DJT to office
>Embargo ends
>Awesome
>Ivan can sell to USA
>Money
>No more coldwar mentality
>Visa?
>Okay
>Move to USA
>Bring redpilled Ivanette
>More white republicans
>the end

What is Russia like anyway?

Why dont you move?

Surely if you'll like you can come to the US?

Why havent you done so Ivan?

If the gommies could create local industry that was for the most part self reliant I don't understand why Russia couldn't restart it's own closed economy with the sanctions in place.

I'm not saying it would be ideal or perfect but better than slowing bleeding out from all the sanctions.

Like shit.

>Surely if you'll like you can come to the US?
But how?

What's the complaint? That's pretty good money.

Are you upset about the aesthetic of your country and wish you had a better looking window view or something?

Because be fucking grateful. It's either a beautiful looking city, or beautiful women.

Canada has the ugliest fucking tramps in the world. All are mutts and all look like gremlins. My Russian expat friend has many complaints about Canada but nothing Trumps his displeasure for the women. And I fucking agree.

God damn I don't want to pollute my children with lard in their blood. I would trade clean streets for decent women.

I honestly thought Russia wasn't that bad.

Go to Mexico and cross the border before the wall is built.

t. rt news

Wish Russia actually got support to increase their infrastructure and education in the impoverished, 3rd world parts. Instead we just spend tons of foreign aid on useless niggers and muslims that just shit up the world and provide nothing(if anything, chaos).

Yeah, lots of Russians are cunts but they have made contributions and shown interest in technology/space, which means they are redeemable people through education and cooperation. Pretty sad how we will continue to pour billions into Africa while they can have a baby boom that drags the Earth down with the rest of them.

>How do we make Russia great again?
1. Praise Putin.
2. Praise Putin.
3. Praise Putin.

Split your country in 3 parts.. one part for all the asians, one part for your stupid muslims and the last part for the real russians.

Hahaha!

i think you're primary issue is unquestionably that direct reliance you have with gas/oil exports in an era when you're only real buyers are rapidly shifting west looking for safe options. coupled with greed from middle to top level leadership, it's led to a system of stagnation for employees and investment for ownership. clearly nato has expanded greatly since 2004 but putin's strat was hard resistance following the protests especially, and even moreso following maidan. if he had softened his public message and sought to pursue better trade with your western neighbors, you'd be in a better position to pull the income in the coming boom periods and serve those massive social programs he pays for to sustain domestic support. instead, he went hard in the face of aggression and won't let go of the rope fucking you in the process. instead of eroding domestic support for UR, he's used to shore it up and ensure his legacy. there is no elasticity in the modern RF. it's on traintracks, and everyone must follow regardless of income distribution. the only success stories will be the ones who can operate off the rails (requiring bribes and bullshittery). so start bribing and find some way to export some hipster commodity to estonia nigga, like designer jeans

Soviet industry were built for military production almost. And now there are thieft in the power, they dont need any industry, they stole enough money for nice living out of Russia.

Putin kicked out George Soros's agents, so you got that going for you.

>Russia is bad
>Russia is shithole
>Hillary is winning
t. CNN

yeah ok publicity plays make for better gdp you retarded leaf. if they didn't want the pr they'd use them like the idiots they are.

i don't think anyone could argue that rt serves any function beside exporting a russian friendly message for foreign consumption jose fuck off with associating that conclusion with supporting hillary. don't you have a fence to hop

>wasn't that bad
>implying there is anything bad in this picture
Look at new cars! How USSR can even compete?

Fucking fire everybody and dissolve the country. You are all bribe taking faggots. At least if you're a bunch of little countries, we can fix one problem at a time.

since you fuckers killed the Romanovs monarchism is a dead end . the current state of affairs is fucked there is only one path back to glory unite with Belarus and reform the USSR !!!!!!!!!!

What do you eat for the remaining 10 to 11 days in the month then?

fpbp

>prius
shit indeed

>Like shit.

How? I thought Russia was a white country

>But how?

Go download Tor, and go into the Hidden Wiki. There should be a large list of shops.

From there, just buy the right documentation to become an American and you're golden.

Either that or get a tan and go to Mexico before Trump becomes president.

It's your fault you are getting not enough money, not Russia's. You probably have less then a year experience, am I right? I am also working as an engineer (embedded), but in space-related company. Getting 65k rub per month, and spending on food and shit only 15-20k + 30k rent. Move from your shithole to a decent city and fight for a decent life.

>rt receives money from rus govt
>cnn receives money from us govt and others oligarchs aka (((businessmen)))
>our propaganda is better (((jose)))
>d-d-dont have a fence to hop?
>building a wall still expecting mexicans hop it.
>not a retard.
Ok tyrone

posting some pics

the boys

What the fuck

Do it in better resolution to better capture national spirit. You are missing cute details.

They look like Stalin

Unify with USA, end all war, work on technology, build utopia

Russia, is a depressing industrial shit hole. But regardless, I want to live there so bad because there's nothing quite like it. What could be better than living in the wreckage of communism?

there are a metric fuckton of russians here, new ones too

come on ivan

t. albanian nyc

how's your job?
I'm majoring in mechatronics eng. and learning embedded systems right now. what do you recommend me sempai?

Do you recommend moving to russia?

i remember when putin banned import of finish cheese to russia because EU banned russian goods, so our supermarkets were flooded with cheese destined to russia.

i could get a 1kg slab of good cream cheese for like 3€, usual price would be easily over 10€

it was glorious, thank u based putin

If you're so poor why do you guys spend gajillions on tanks and nukes to impress other limp dick eastern European countries?

gommunism

Ahaha this little bitch wants to pick his ass up to some western liberal metropolis for a cheaper iPhone. Cowards like you are not welcome.

shut the fuck up pablo he belongs here more than you do and he doesnt even live here

greentexting your way across the border isn't going to work as well as a greencard

Make Russia Poland again!
Instead of celebrating it every year just let POland take over you. Just think about how great would Russia be under a Polish rule.
You bent knee once, you can do it again comrade.

Because you and your NATO has only one goal in mind - destroy Russia. We need means of self-defense.

posting the most slav image i've got

I don't know about the whole country but you could start a youtube channel, i'm sure you could come up with something we would want to watch. If it got popular i'm sure it would be much more than you are making now

destroy(?) not really. contain, isolate, oppose? yeah that's why it fucking exists at all. see; why nato exists

youtube.com/watch?v=qjdg2XoeeC0

>Pablo
Ahaha sure, I'm absolutely certain you can see the color of my skin through my camera. That faggot should do what his countryman said, fucking pick himself up and move out of the town in the middle of nowhere. Immigrants are nothing but cowards with no integrity.

No such way. Just let it all whither away. Russia's a hopeless shithole, and its recent attacks at the West are outright scary.

At least I have my beloved cat who makes me happy.

boy on the right looks like rtz

Your cat looks cool.

No, I defenetly would not recommend to move to Russia. My job is fine, but your western faggots are not selling to Russia military and space grade FPGA. It slows down things, but we are getting over it.
If you are just getting started, I would recommend you to buy 1 microcontroller, Arduino Uno for example and 1 board with FPGA, like ALTERA Cyclone IV EP4CE6 from chinks or Xilinx Arty if you are fine with spending 200$ for a toy. And try to make connections between those 2 boards - try different interfaces, protocols. It's a great way to learn. And also buy Shenzhen I/O on Steam, it's kinda fun.

You have a nice cat, user. Take care of them.

Fuck, i wish that could be real. My dream about ranch in Tennessee can become reality, and my gf gos with my decisions anyway.
Don't fuck this up, burger. More republicans await.

>1/10 of my month salary to buy food for a couple of days
what do you eat?

did your media discuss how sochi went from 12bn USD to 60bn USD. where did that cash go bro, did they move to cyprus and bank it an offshore shell holding? that's a fuckload of cash

Ask Canada how to manage infrastructure in a climate like yours. The eternal Anglo has clearly superior knowledge/methods

Hang in there goyim, with Russian/U.S. tensions cooling under Trump, the new oil route via Syria is practically confirmed at this point, there will be a decent economic boom and the possibility of sanctions dropping means an unprecedented boom.

Try not to let kikes/faggots overthrow government in meantime.

*punches moose*

Ban vodka, tobacco, execute drug dealers. Force people to live without other degeneracy than sex.

>execute drug dealers

this actually works better than threat of imprisonment

I don't know about media, but I can tell you for a fact - it's not only about corruption, this country is really fucking bad in spending money. Probably had not enough time to learn how to capitalism, how to be a greedy jew, save money and buy assets instead of liabilities.

well it's already like that in my country and Singapore.

B-but Trump wants to sell US oil too, which means lower oil prices, which means our gas-station-country collapses in agony.

No, I mean in english only, you got to get burgers watching if you want money.

i remember reading once a really good way to say this. it talked of a different species of capitalism, a hybrid way of business that quietly accepted instability and bribes/kickbacks. what would happen if the mafia had to follow the rules (loosely) but were also responsible for basic civic services. robin hood goes to washington. there was a really good way to say this, but i can't find the word with google

The main problem with Russia is the rampant alcoholism, smoking, drugs, AIDs,ect. When the Soviet Union collapsed all the smart people left to Western Europe and the United States. As a result Russia is suffering from a massive brain shortage and it doesn't help that their population is declining also.At the same time the Russian economy has failed to diversify from commodities, primary oil. Basically Russia is the Saudi Arabia of Europe or a gas station that thinks its a country. I believe nothing can be done to save Russia. Russia will continue to become more Muslim and filled with vopnik trash while a decreasing honest Christian population will remain.

>tl;dr; Don't fall for the communism meme.

This is my view and I am an immigrant from Russia.

>Basically Russia is the Saudi Arabia of Europe or a gas station that thinks its a country.
Saudi Arabia is nationalist though. Russia is multicultural (aka pro jews) as it can possibly be, it starts from Constitution.

>Russians killed the Romanovs

How new are you

Jog my memory, when was Russia great previously?

that dude looks like a russian should
lookin russian as fuck

1812-1853.

To say we don't have nationalism in Russia would be false. Also when comparing Saudia Arabia and Russia I meant more in the economic terms; reliance on oil.

sputnik, orbital space stations armed with 30m, massive global intelligence network

contrast with

installing the fucking INU upside down, domestic gps probably tons of cash pocketed, and replace respected spies with ruptly and cats in fuzzy tanks/ where the emails

>To say we don't have nationalism in Russia would be false.
Where is the Russain national party?
Where is the Russian national republic?
Russians are like white on West. They have no their own land they have no political powers.

Russian ethnically*
Western folks dont feel difference between Russian as Russia citizen and Russian as ethnic group.

>Russia is multicultural (aka pro jews) as it can possibly be, it starts from Constitution.
Not exactly. Russia has cultural assimilation policies that mean any immigrant will be forced to adapt and assimilate or BTFO. Problem with european (US integrates immigrants too, tho in a different manner) model is that it creates cultural enclaves that lead to clashes of culture. Well that and the fact that they opened a valve w/o any decent control on it.

>I just spend 1/10 of my month salary to buy food for a couple of days. I work as an engineer in a water supply company.

You are mistaken comrade. You life in a paradise where there is so much cheap food that there is no need for money at all. Big brother Putin loves you. Love big brother with all your heart and you will not need food either. Big brother cannot not know you are hungry but whatever is happening is part of his plan so it is good. If you are unhappy it must be the work of a traitor as big brother loves you. Love big bother. If you think of food go and work for free and the love of big brother will fill your stomach.

Well these terms are translated by single word.
pyccкий
poccиянин
All be Russian.
>lost in transation
First term is banned BTW when it comes to politics.

>again

was Russia ever great?

$200 worth of disposable income does not sound like much for somebody of your qualification.

yeah that's fairly on point. but at one point in our history, the irish were basically niggers. then jfk was the president. the a nigger was president. i use that term to describe it broadly, but niggers can make it in america. they just can't admit to being atheists. i rather prefer the enclave model, where you less assimilate into the system, more that you force the system to acknowledge you.

>1812-1853.
When the population were mostly serfs who were gambled as property in card games?

>white country
lmao

That would make 3 shitty countries. Although the Muslim one would be the worst by far.

>i rather prefer the enclave model
Why tho?

I always thought they looked more like orcs or goblins.

It is him before coming to US

>yeah that's fairly on point. but at one point in our history, the irish were basically niggers. then jfk was the president. the a nigger was president. i use that term to describe it broadly, but niggers can make it in america. they just can't admit to being atheists. i rather prefer the enclave model, where you less assimilate into the system, more that you force the system to acknowledge you.

LOL The Irish were never niggers in the US only redneck protestant cultists wished they were.

""When our friendless standards were first unfurled, who were the strangers who first mustered around our staff? And when it reeled in the light, who more brilliantly sustained it than Erin’s generous sons? Ireland, thou friend of my country in my country’s most friendless days, much injured, much enduring land, accept this poor tribute from one who esteems thy worth, and mourns thy desolation. May the God of Heaven, in His justice and mercy, grant thee more prosperous fortunes, and in His own time, cause the sun of Freedom to shed its benign radiance on the Emerald Isle."

-----George Washington"

What about everything East of the Urals?

USSR.

That would be chinese