What's their end game?

What's their end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM
youtube.com/watch?v=92_Elkh4KM4&t=81s&list=FLtH0dTZd61imyy1UbKku-gA&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Going to bed without having spent a dollar that day

Their religion instructs them to rule over a single borderless global empire. This is really Jews 101, man. Get with the times,

Enslavement of all goyim

First post best post

Your anti-semitism isn't misplaced, but turning a teaching opportunity into a joke is counterproductive.

SHOW SOME DISCIPLINE, SOLDIER

more info on this?

they don't even know, they are a scapegoat exploited by The Papacy.

Getting to the deli, while avoiding goyim

Liberating himself at long last from his Jewish mother

Are you actually fucking serious?

>what is Google

spoonfed retard

t. Michael Tsarion

Nah, grampa just gave me the true redpill at thanksgiving dinner.

>Now I truly see

Simply put I think it's called Rapture.

They want all your foreskins

Moshiach

Goyim enslaved.

youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM

>What's their end game?
To be used as a scapegoat for the catholic satanists who are actually establishing the NWO.

The "Jews" have been cursed by god long ago, this is their only avenue. Hell and torment for all of eternity, satan, lucifer, and his fallen angels are their only means to break their chains of fate.

If they cant bask in paradise, they'll make sure gods children are tortured their entire lives.

To subjugate the entire world to their will.

They unironically believe that when their messiah comes each jew will have over 2000 goyim slaves each.

I'm not even joking.

All of this is a faint struggle for powers.
There is no real political clash and once the jews are wiped out we'll just take their position

Jews hates us like we hate niggers.
Jew dont kill whites for the same reason we dont kill niggers.
You're nothing without peasantry and slaves, underlings, hierarchies of power to sate the ego.

The veils been lifted this election and every minority has an almost vile hate for us, because we want the jews position.

Human beings NEED adversity, without it we slowly die, if theres no conflict to create emotion we'll orchestrate some, lie, deceive, whatever it takes.

Once theres a singular race humanity will off itself, we'll fade slowly due to lack of competition.

The biggest redpill is this: All adversity you see in this world is artificially made to keep you entertained, you're no better than a worker ant, if humanity collectively realized this we'd kill the jews and any potential dictators/globalists. Including 90% of the Sup Forums's frequenters.

Vanity needs to die for humanity to evolve.

So who's worse, the Catholics or the Jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=92_Elkh4KM4&t=81s&list=FLtH0dTZd61imyy1UbKku-gA&index=1

a really really big youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

to be parasites

Jew here.

There is no game, much less an endgame. Jews are basically just normal people with a propensity to wear silly hats. You just need someone to project all of the world's social ills onto. You could as easily choose gypsies or Copts or Vietnamese people.

Oven

The Catholics, who are fallen angels, banished from heaven because they mated with human women banded behind Lucifer himself. They are the demons of this world.

The Jews are just the red herring sub-branch to make it look like theres some kind of esoteric fight between good and evil.

>Wanting to be friendly with islam, aka, the religion of fucking satan

Fuck that noise.

T. Kike

Nope, Fuck off to Mars or Burn in hell those are your options.

Clocks ticking fucker.
I hope you have those dead man' switches up you honorableness fucks.

Cant expect much from HELL SPAWN.

(((world domination)))
they are literally playing risk