Age of consent & marriage are a feminist invention

When did you realize that feminists actually provided humanity with a real red pill? Patriarchal societies of the past millennia treated women like subhumans by not giving them the choice to pursue their own interests as individuals.

Now only uncivilized piece of shit countries like the US, Saudi Arabia, and other god forbidden hellholes allow 30 year old creeps to marry 16 year old women.

Here's a video that accurately portrays the dismay of parents who are fooled into believing their children are dating a 30 year old

youtube.com/watch?v=-ojiiVzbhlw&t=1s

It is a consensus on Sup Forums that feminists have steered society into a good direction, yes? why give feminists so much flak if they keep pedos away?

>Marriage
>a feminist invention

k lel

>feminism is VERY young as an ideological movement

>"twosomeness" or monogamy, ie marrying in pairs of two, has indoeuropean roots since long before the phenomenon of feminism (even ancient zoroastrians did it (isolated and persecuted-by-Islam speakers of IE tongue) )
>polygamy as seen in the middle east is tradition _______________for them_____________
>they're also not indoeuropeans in blood or languages

stop Feminism-washing european history OP

you are fucking indoctrinated pedro. 13 is the best.

Fuck you, pedo piece of shit, I will find you and end you.

>It is a consensus on Sup Forums that feminists have steered society into a good direction, yes?

NO! ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB!

>why give feminists so much flak if they keep pedos away?

they also want to sterilize masculine-ness from biological males a a revenge fantasy to get back at a Invisible Patriarchy

>if they keep pedos away

you know that there are phenomena such as female pedos and feminists that forcefully keep their biological children from ever meeting their biological father? (because he's male cis scum according to feminist theory, them having divorced, he's not entitled to visit his own kids in order to not give them Male/Masculine/non-feminist ideas, etc)

even libshit newspapers in Sweden have at least _mentioned_ the latter thing while trying to still talk positively of le #Sisterhood in the same breath

Degenerate as fuck
Not suprised a mexishit would make this

So pleasant. My mom would have every bit of that guy's information before I went to see him at the door, then she'd be in a cursing fit if he talked about marrying me.

Marriage was created by men.
Age of Consent was created by hookers to keep children from taking all their business away.

Whoops I just didn't read OP
feminists are still shit though

The proper age of consent for sexual relationships, and therefore marriage, were supported and created by feminists, in the old days your parents could just simply sell you like a chicken or breed you like a dog as long as it were pre arranged by two families.

Get the fuck out of my thread you pedo faggot

>Patriarchal societies of the past millennia treated women like subhumans by not giving them the choice to pursue their own interests as individuals.

>s by not giving them the choice to pursue their own interests as individuals.

but why do feminists sperg and cry for rewritten laws if they can't handle the newly found banter? As in,

>be feminist
>actively provoke males in debates
>cry "Inhuman!!!!!" if slapped in any form back
>... this after
>wanted to emulate males in Clothing, Proffessions, Paycheck, "privileges"...
>... but not to the point of also having to deal with exclusively male Temperament, sometimes leading to ruggedness and/or physical violence [more often than between females, and seen as positive Masculine trait instead of hiding behind someone else doing the fighting for you]

>the feminist equivalent is found in real world Social Science studies
>... where women-dominated workplaces turned into toxic Gossip Zones with verbal (!) bullying
>males do not trashtalk between each others backs, OR if they do then they're seen as cowards and not having been brave enough to take their complaint Face to Face instead

>Get the fuck out of my thread you pedo faggot
you started the fucking thread and I am here to watch the inevitable 404 soon.

Good luck trying to talk sense into nu/pol/

>Mexico

>Good luck trying to talk sense into nu/pol/

state explicitly, in several points, what's so 'Nu Sup Forums' here

or are you just a 0.10$ poster craving more gibsmedat phonebank money

I will only talk to you if you spare me the fetishist bullshit details of your depravity, there id no reason for a rational man to marry and procreate with a child of that age, the brains of children are not even developed halfway at that point.

What you want in a society is stable families who provide a safe development for their children, so that they can add to society. You can't manage that by marrying kids like a fucking ISIS goatfucker.

No you're just trying to justify your pedophilia you fucking monster.

Age of consent is supported by most men in western culture because we aren't pedophiles and we will eventually have daughters one day that we don't want pedophiles, like yourself, preying on.

Fuck you.

>feminists are still shit though
All I'm saying is that feminist have contributed good things to society, despite Sup Forums's bitching.

Would you like to live in a society like the one portrayed in the video?

If you are a responsible, well adjusted man, you would certainly not like it by any means.

You got it backwards buddy, I don't support sex, nor marriage between adults and people below 18.

Haha all these cucks were so meh whatever, take my daughter

>You got it backwards buddy, I don't support sex, nor marriage between adults and people below 18
and yet lots of spics like yourself have 3 kids by 18. It seems you never got out of your basement or using a Mexican proxy

>societies of the past millennia treated women like subhumans by not giving them the choice to pursue their own interests as individuals.
> by not giving them the choice to pursue their own interests as individuals.
>their own interests as individuals.
>individuals

Dr_Cox.png

"Individualism" did not exist back then :^)

How it working out now though? With teen moms on the rise as well as single mothers, and the amounts of divorce and broken marriages, this are a sign of something having gone wrong somewhere, lets look where.

Yes 18. Lets make sure we make more grown adult children by withholding responsibility until late so they are not used to it or know how important it is.

The rise of people putting blame on others instead of themselves has hit a pretty huge high, just look at the left in America, unable to see that they caused the loss they got. Coddling is not good for anyone, to progress we should be aiming to make kids smarter sooner so they can contribute better overall to the whole.

>What you want in a society is stable families who provide a safe development for their children, so that they can add to society.

enlighten me, cuckxican poster, on how feminist

>neutering males
>neutering masculine values
>neutering violence and self-defense
>forced genderswapping (ie children's toy cataologues with inverted gender expressions in child models)
>cases of divorce stemming out of feminist hatred for males
>male kids growing up with having to wade through minefield of """""triggers""""", ie cannot throw a quick look at female cleavage (say at a house party, teenage hormones) lest they be charged for Rape as if they had physically assaulted her

will provida a "Safe development for children" (both male and female)

Its mexico, OP is probably held in the basement while they chop off heads and the leaders get all that tween poon.

Hammering home the important nature of personal responsibility is a must, we need every one to know they have to make things better for them, not to wait till someone else can do it for them. And they must know that the actions they take are their actions alone, and they are accountable for their actions, if not then you have cases of drunk women saying they were raped when they just regret the sex they had, which they could have prevented by not getting that drunk in a place they knew they could not control themselves. The more we let people push responsibility on others, the more government will use that to make laws for more control.

That's right. Girls should be married young.
I think he might the high age at marriage in the modern times.
>that feminists have steered society into a good direction, yes? why give feminists so much flak if they keep pedos away?
Fuck, I thought you were that other Mexican saying the other way. Nah, fuck you man.

>Lets make sure we make more grown adult children by withholding responsibility until late so they are not used to it or know how important it is.
That's on your parents. The government isn't there to play mommy and daddy. It's just there to set basic limits.

Good parents give increasingly more responsibilities to their children as they grow up and enough by the time they are 18 that when they are off on their own, the transition is seamless.

>so that they can add to society

Ironic:

>feminists need ___protection____ from a biased Mass Media
>and economic pressures via Equality laws
>and have their movement existing at all thanks to the Suffragettes using terror tactics (bombing and other activities) as the first serious effort leading up to today

nvm that feminists want to raze one half of society that previously added to its stability, ie functioning Males displaying Masculine traits and behaviour. Even homosexual guys get neutered from living as (possible-) Alexander The Greats, openly masculine Robert Halfords or Michael Kühnens ------> standard american TV drama characters focusing on pleasing their Sassy Faghag female friends, seeing male environments as "toxic" akin to feminists wanting to create laws against masc behavior

please tell me how there will be "adding ot society" when one of two existing genders get their entire "mode of Being" neutralized or themselves punished (laws ----> fines, prison) for trying to express it. Women police themselves too with the newer whole "Are you not a TRUE FEMINIST?!" social control

Irony #2

>females STILL want it rough in bed
>no matter how neutered males are in the public life
>sources: BSDM phenomenon, various court cases, gossip in social media, fanfiction, TV/Movie dramas, the whole "Chicks only dig bad guys" thing being mentioned now as it was 10-20-30 years back, etc

probably a Trudeau Leaf behind a proxy, me starts to suspect :^)