What does Sup Forums think of the Dakota Access Pipeline and the Red skins protesting?

What does Sup Forums think of the Dakota Access Pipeline and the Red skins protesting?

The government has no right and no business kicking people off their land like this or even owning land to begin with...

But it's a great chance to show my libtard friends that Obama doesn't give a fuck about any niggers he isn't related to.

>the government
It isn't the government, dude

>kicking people off their land
No one is getting kicked off anything.

Seriously, everyone gets this shit wrong. I live 5 miles from the Standing Rock reservation, and 40 mins from the protesting sites.
FYI:
>the pipeline doesn't cross the reservation. It's roughly a mile from it.
>the tribe had years to raise issues with the pipeline, but failed to do so
>the water intake for the tribe comes from Mobridge, SD (50ish miles away)
>90% of the protesters are not from the area
>the local population largely wants the protesters to go away.

I want to know what YOU think.

>friends
get the off off my board normie

>kicking people off their land
who's being kicked out of anywhere? they're just building a pipeline around reservation along an already existing pipeline

i swear you reddit fags are really as delusional as they make you sound

the government took that land (and more elsewhere) back a long time ago after battles with the tribes (custer's last stand) and the supreme court ruled on whose land it is in 1980 and forced congress to pay the tribes for the land (they refused to accept the money)
so according to the government, it's not the tribes' land anymore and hasn't been for a long time
eminent domain happens all the time and the government can do whatever it wants, especially with land that was given by them in the first place

when this is brought up, next thing is "but the water"
the river is already crossed by the pipeline further north, but they didn't protest it there
there are also many other pipelines crossing that river in different locations

it is privately owned land that people are protesting on, of course the police are gonna get involved

the detail many get wrong is that they think it crosses the reservation, which it doesn't. Also, the original path was just north of Bismarck, but residents voted against this. So when the new route was proposed to the reservation, they had no problem with it going where it is now.

Clearly my ancestors were wrong not completely wiping out the red man.

Hillary Clinton received millions of dollars from Enbridge, the company that owns about 26% of the pipeline, including the bakkan section that enbridge campaigned to be put through native lands.

It's a multi facet plan:

1. Make rediculous amounts of money by selling US resources at rock bottom prices to canada, using clinton as the political leverage to get it done.

2. Move pipeline through native land, sparking indignation that is funneled towards "White people" or Trump

3. Spark off race riots to further the globalist agenda of destroying america.

pretty much what I figured...

are they protecting a garbage dump?

They are worried mostly about the water quality with a pipeline going under the river. They were even rebranded "water protectors", probably because that has a move noble sound do it.

It's a terribly uninformed protest, since they have yet to protest the tankers on the highways that transport oil in the most dangerous way. Pipelines are very safe in comparison.

I can't wait until 1/20 when they can start blaming Trump for this

and the Flint water thing too

And another FYI:

SRST made demands to enact a fee payed to them for the oil transferred through the pipeline. Keep in mind the pipe doesn't even touch their land. They denied infrastructure development and a small chunk of land given to them and instead demanded money. That didn't happen, so a protest is what they got.

FUCKING RACIST PIECE OF SHIT DRUMPF

HE IS LITERALLY KILLING NATIVE AMERICANS AND IT'S ONLY 2 WEEKS SINCE HE WAS ELECTED

WE #ALLIES MUST GO AND PROTEST AGAINST DRUMPF WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS

You should read up about this really, it's not a "sacred lake", it's not even THEIR lake, they're just pissed the government isn't giving them some more boozebucks.

>bundy ranch faggots protest the government encroaching on their land

>"FUCKING TERRORIST STUPID REDNECK WHITE TRASH PIECES OF SHIT YALL-QEADA HAHAHAH GOD I HOPE THE COPS JUST FUCKING SHOOT THEM I WANT THEM ALL TO DIE!"

>Indians bitching about a pipelin running through their land
>"OMG THOSE POOR BRAVE INDIANS STANDING UP TO THE EVIL SYSTEM OMG THAT COP JUST PEPPER SPRAYED ONE AFTER HE ATTACKED THEM HOW CAN THEY BE SO CRUEL :("

Really forces one to ponder

I talked to some faggot wearing a guy faux mask in georgia that was protesting the Halloween celebration by protesting the pipeline and I asked him why he was wearing the mask, and he said "because I oppose the pipeline". he didn't even know about the history of that mask he was wearing.
I gave him a final test. I showed him the header & banner on the top of Sup Forums's catalog. and asked if he knew what the website was. he had NO FUCKING CLUE.

>HE IS LITERALLY KILLING NATIVE AMERICANS AND IT'S ONLY 2 WEEKS SINCE HE WAS ELECTED

Actually hillary is the one connected to the canadian energy company that put the pipeline through native land.

They did this specifically so they could blame trump.

The only reason the natives are protesting is because the government didn't offer them as much $ as they wanted..

dude, it ain't the government. It's a PRIVATE COMPANY. Other than that, you are correct.