Someone put these on the windshields of every car in my college's parking lot

Someone put these on the windshields of every car in my college's parking lot.

16 years and we are right back where we started. Can ska be cool again too?

show up with a sign that says "greg palast grabbed my pussy" and flip out if anyone questions your gender

Someone must hate the environment. You should write something about how wasteful this is on all these papers and redistribute them.

>IT IS STATISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE PHD STATISTICIANS WHO PERFORMED THE POLL RESULTS AND EXIT POLL RESULTS TO HAVE BEEN THAT MISTAKEN IN PREDICTING THE FINAL RESULTS

wtf I hate drumpf now

Damn dude.

Those motherfuckers really did steal it.

This

In his defense, I would normally assume a statistician knows more about statistics than I do.

The Jews are getting ready to steal the election through a false recount.

They'll blame Russia for hacking the vote, and then use that as an excuse to start WW3

"LOL STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIST GOVERNMENT DOESNT RIG ELECTIONS TRUMP WINNED FAIR N SQUARE"

-btw totz quoting me obvs

go around and replace them with these

yes but apparently they didn't know how many people identify as dem/repub/ind because they oversampled dems

>the best democracy money can buy
>greg palast
>brother to geri palast
>geri palast is "Managing Director for the Israel Action Network. The IAN was created by the Jewish Federations of North America, an American Jewish umbrella organization, to "mobilize communities to counter the Assault on Israel’s Legitimacy". It is a strategic initiative that defends Israel's right to exist as a democratic Jewish state within the North American Jewish community. It advocates, "security for two states for two peoples.""

Are we really surprised?

or they painted all conservatives as racists so when le poll man called, we fed him lies

i know that every poller who called me got told im a 26 year old black woman with a college degree who is voting for Hillary. Convinced my mother to tell them she was an 'undecided'

are liberals good at anything but complaining?

jesus christ

No
Even when they run out of things to complain about, they'll decide that something trivial is now a great crime

needs to be photoshopped so that Sup Forums.org is on the list

I live in New Hampshire so the last year has been about 4 poll calls a day, no joke. No one answers them unless they're really fucking die hard, and even then, they get tired out too.

>he thinks ska ever stopped being cool

they even argue facts

>TWO genders? fuck you, there are 37!

the problem is that there are people dumb enought to fall for this shit

The stupid part is, Trump is the LEAST likely candidate to rig the election. He wouldn't know where to start! The GOP wouldn't do it for him, either.

The only people who would rig the election would do it for Hillary, and she lost. This means that elections are fair - or Hillary would've breezed through.

It's like claiming a man with no arms strangled his target to death. It's not possible.

Who? What?

I dont know what you mean

Did you go around taking them off of every car windshield?

I'm sure its just a coincidence

>Friday November 11th

Aren't you a little late with this thread?

I have a female friend who was bashing Trump on facebook for accusations of rigged election

Just the other day she did a complete 180, these people live in a fantasy world where if reality does not bend to their will something must be wrong with every one else!

Fuck no. It was cold outside, even in LA.

This is just a complete mindfuck all of us that are redpilled thought the election was rigged to Hillary all the evidence and attacks on Trump by media and government proved it, my mind was blown when he actually won and so were many others truly a historical moment, now this fucking liberals they were back up by the system itself to support Hillary are saying it was rigged for Trump? give me a fucking break

It's for the best interest of the country Goyim

Would probably get the kid expelled tbqh.

kek this got me.
I haven't even seen a single statistician claim this was rigged, it looks like they're just assuming because they got btfo so hard.

>if hillary won
lol drumpf btfo the election was not rigged like you said lol racist never show yourself again
>Trump totally won
OMFG GUYS Trump stole the election! It was rigged! He didnt win he stole the election! I am not accepting the results! I am literally crying literally cant literally omfg!

>

>driving a Ford

The fuck are you 43?

Remember when Republicans burned down cities because Obongo was elected? Me neither.

That's honestly a platform I can get behind

I didnt get what that pamphlet is saying 100%, but it sounds to me that there is some sort of law that allows votes to be invalidated. If that really is the case and if it was implemented to rig the election, then it must have been prepared for years before.

>GOP creates racist voter fraud laws to get Jeb Bush into offfice
>laws are still in place after Trump rapes the GOP
>cant be changed shortly before the election
>GOP now rigged the election for Trump

In their defense, the riots, (when they occurred), have been pretty tame, and while they're on a larger scale, are much less violent than ones in reaction to the Mike Brown case.

>overpaying for an underwheeled, slab sided 2 liter

Remember when Clinton rallies were harassed by angry mobs?
Me neither

>windshields at college
Why? Most students are already cucked beyond saving, it's not like it's going to convince someone new.

Do you chew on your steering wheel? wtf

Oh no, the election is still rigged. The vote-counters simply gave Trump a victory to make the claims of election-rigging appear unfounded.
I'd go so far as to say that Trump probably won by a wider margin and they made it "close" to deny him a full mandate.

>people actually wasted $4.6 Mill on this shit to waste everyone's time in a effort to get the most corrupt politician in modern history in office rather than to a charity in need.
>"compassionate left"

I remember when Sup Forums was posting pics of their guns when anyone asked what they'd do if Trump lost.

Now that the Republicans control all branches, they should push for voter ID laws in every state and require paper ballots or voting machines with open source code.

Wouldnt surprise me.
Sneaky Jew fuckers,

You're so close to taking the red pill, no doubt you will opt for the blue pill and maintain the status quo of your beliefs.

even better than his actual policies to be frank with you relative

Sweet. Can't wait for WW3 and drafted liberals.

Keep it up, maybe you'll be able to earn back your get privileges.

I'VE NEVER HAD TO KNOCK ON WOOD!

does the money go back?

Back where? No refunds if that's what you're asking.

4-D waterpolo

also, quick greentext story
>at family friend's for thanksgiving
>he is a rich white guy who is super cool and has made his money through construction and real estate
>All sitting around in his mancave toolshed drinking whisky, beer, and telling manly stories
>Begin discussing how harriet tubman might be on the 20 soon
>He says, 'that's okay with me, but why does all american money have to be green. I'd be okay with that, but make it a colored bill'
>Realizes what he just said
>we all laugh fucking hard

Goddamn, I love being white in america.

heh, never seen this one before

minimalist merchant

clever

the fact that I see jews in all of these makes me worry about how much my mind is affected by Sup Forums

>Greg Palast
>Rolling Stone

top fucking kek

|
|>
|

>that animation

How dare you meme new Simpsons. End yourself.

You're sitting in a ford explorer... are you me?

I know why polls were so wrong and it's simple

some people were afraid to admit they'd be voting for Trump

Specially in swing states, many folks probably were afraid of getting WKed. Even if polls are secret, the feeling prevails.

OP here. It's not an explorer, it's an Escape.

We should start a real movement encouraging people to directly and purposefully lie to polls. If even 10% of the republicans decided to perpetually do this (including claiming to be dems, greens, etc), it would fuck polling up irreparably.

Escape*
I'm drunk as fuck. Also what the hell happened to your steering wheel?

Like ten years ago after I first got the car, I was very upset a lot of the time. I picked at the wheel when I was depressed or sullen. I stopped after a few weeks, but the damage was done. I've been too cheap and lazy to replace the wheel since.

Liberals will go to college and things like STEM or trades will no longer be a valid degree because we have mexicans coming to do it for us.

This will be the final push to kill the healthy white stock if war ever happens again.

Dont let the bastards grind you down

>Listening to Ska made by white people

>Disliking white people

these people seriously need to be gassed

I really don't care if Los Angeles fags want to protest all day erry day for the next 50 years.

Do it faggots.

That's rich, coming from an Antofagastan

>he thinks ska ever was cool

Nothing else to say.

Yeah no shit the election was rigged. Hillary just didn't rig it hard enough in the right places.

Even if Stein isn't just scamming retarded liberals there's hardly any time left to file for a recount and MI already had a fucking recount to double check the results.

Yeah most people disregard the endless stream of robocall opinion polls around election time.

Penn- margin of Trump win is 70,010 votes. 20 electoral votes.
Wisc - margin of Trump win is 22,525 votes. 10 electoral votes
Mich - margin of Trump win (where they've already done a recount and used only paper ballots) is 10,704 votes. 16 electoral votes.

Total electoral votes allegedly in play within the minds of delusional faggots is 46. Trump would need to maintain just ten electoral votes to hold on to his already-obvious victory. Meaning, he would literally have to lose ALL of these states to change the result.

Thus, in total, they would have to resurrect 103,242 dead illegal immigrant aborted transgender fetus absentee voters (in addition to fabricating prior voter registrations for said imaginary voters--i.e. a lot of foresight required), PLUS conceal the likely 200k votes they already necromancied for Cunton in those states alone.

The dems especially don't want a recount. And if there are any recounts, rest assured it will not bode well for the paradoxically-named party of "Democrats."

That is the most subtle one I have ever seen.

This seriously sounds to me like they un-rigged the election, if anything.

a few more

crypto merchants are great

>oy vey those mexican illegals didn't come through for us

When do we find out if there will actually be a recount? I read that the deadline is Friday or something