What's your opinion on career women?

What's your opinion on career women?

Bojack horseman is a shitty show.

So deep

Why?

>career men who marry career women

Don't ever do this. Every messy divorce is between a career man who wants something else and a selfish career women who turns it into a financial mess.

I've seen it work with Jews, but they are genetically programmed to form hives and fuck everyone else over

good for a fuck and dump, not much else. what does she bring to the table other than the incessant demand that I outperform her at work? I have to make more money than she does or she leaves. who wants that? cum in pussy, discard.

it relies on hacky devices and a sense of edginess that's outdated by 20 years. it's extremely mediocre and will be quickly forgotten when it is cancelled.

If that's their choice then fine. What grinds my gears is the women that think they can have their cake and eat it too with family and work, or if they are single somehow they think climbing the career ladder makes them deserving of the same kind of male attention that girls 18-25 get.

bojack horseman is fucking amazing, you're dumb

Most of Sup Forums likes to have this idea of women leaving their careers and becoming housewives again. But the reality is, the only women that can be housewives are hot women.

Ugly girls need jobs to support themselves because men that can afford to support a woman, want hot women.

I just don't like that if a woman chooses to forgo schooling in favor of being a stay at home mom, she's somebow seen as less ambitious than a woman who chooses to forgo a family in order to focus on her career.

This isn't a country where women are encouraged to be whatever they want to be. It's a country where women are being forced to "have it all".

They don't make good wives.

this board is for people 18 and older

I think a lot of them are just spinning their wheels, waiting to land a man

Then when they finally do, they have a career and it's too much to give up for a family

i.e., I don't think all of them are soulless hard-bitten careerists, they just fall into it then can't get out

I'm child of a divorce where exactly this happened

My life was pretty great growing up, but my parents issues and using me as a weapon to emotionally sabotage one another has made me an emotionally calloused monster. I have no trouble getting women or keeping them for a while, but eventually I hit a wall that I don't let anyone behind. After about a year this becomes too much for the woman and she leaves me or tries to emotionally abuse me to get any kind of reaction so I am forced to dump her.

I also have no emotional reaction to cheating, whether it is me or her. I don't ever care about it.

feels bad man.

any other anons feel this?

I swear they never get divorced, it must be up their with Asians. Hard to tell though, the US census has a hard time of keeping track of jews... No idea why

prostitution is a growing career

They stupidly think that men are attracted to them because they are smart and work hard and hold senior positions, when in reality men just want a youngish woman who makes them happy to be with (and stressed out executive women don't make men happy to be with)

I support them trying but I know it will probably be a mistake for 99% of them and they should be learning good housewife shit instead

I love my id

I could easily support a housewife and wouldn't mind her being plain looking if she makes good food

Will Arnett isn't fucking funny, nor is the fucking jew that is the creator of the show, but I do like watching it for the feels. It's garbage at humor, but good at making me feel.

oh hey nice picture of moot

idk why they do it considering they could just find a dude to pay for all their shit and sit around all day

pretty stupid tbqh

true dat

A woman's primary career is raising children

If she still has time left over for other work, then why not let her do it?

Based on my experiences? Terrible. 9/10 spend their time gabbing and bitching, hunting for a lawsuit or harrassment claim so they can get a payout (while planning on having kids and ditching the business anyway) and those 1/10 are chicks who have gone through menopause and are from a time where they actually had to fight for a seat at the table so they don't stress petty shit like the rest of them.

In fact older career women are more likely to call out women on their shit since it makes them look bad by comparison.

I'm a cybersecurity consultant and basically just do loads of contract work throughout every and any business imaginable, it's the same across every industry.

>a womans entire world is centered around who she wants to have sex with for the rest of her life

agreed, complete shit show. i hate it because the horse is a narcissistic idiot.

Double digits confirm this to be a true statement.

I like it as well

>le arbitrary fulfillment in career work and not children or family

Career work, office work, is fucking horrid.

that actually sounds great robot dale. you get the pussy and they eventually leave. its a win win

God damn. I admitted that the show was good for feels, and even I stopped watching after season 2 because I decided to stop supporting the literal enemy. The creator is so stereotypically in line with all of our memery that it's not fucking funny, and somehow you guys still fell for it! Pic related is the creator... You all need to go repent!

>i hate it because the horse is a narcissistic

That's the point.

Because they do not view raising children as the primary career. That is now a secondary task in their minds, and the man is supposed to split it evenly.

The problem is 70% of men can't afford a housewife. Single income doesn't pay for 2 people, a house, and kids anymore.

Correct.

theres nothing funny about a narcissistic douche bag

I know, I just want a grill that I can emotionally open up to, Hank.

That's entirely dependent on the delivery.You sound like a loser who gets triggered by things his old bullies used to do.

Regardless of gender, I think centering your life on some mechanical and robotic desire to get ahead in some career simply for the sake of getting ahead or having a "career" or title is a waste of life.
I think women are prone to this kind of thinking because they feel the need to compensate for their perception that they are lesser or that the only way they can have a meaningful life is by fulfilling traditional mom/housewife roles.
The career women I've met exemplify this by being overly concerned with being professional and sharp or smart, and over compensate by being bitchy, curt, and cold constantly, where men in similar positions can be jovial and competitive with good spirit, only being harsh and sharp when the situation requires.

the thing to do for women who lost at the dating game

We all have our problems brother.
I'm working my way towards 30 and I'm too socially deficient to have ever had any type of relationship (besides online) with a woman.
I've always wanted to have a big family and I know I could be a good father, but I'm unable to make even the most rudimentary of relationships with people thus I will die alone.

> Faggots who glorify Bojack Horseman

Babbies first nihilism experience

They're my favourite girls. A girl having a good iq gets my dick way harder than some physically hotter bimbo.

But they're just a higher class of your typical modern women. Probably haven't taken quite as much dick as the dumber ones but there's not a difference that really counts.

Im working hard to be one. 21yr old Accountant. There is no other better option with poverty. Work hard, gain experience and knowledge in the industry, save money, invest, get richer, build connections, focus, ad infinitum. Its boring, but I'd take it if it means I'd get to live well and secured. And today, it's all about independence... and time. Right after graduating (I dont know if its the same for western countries), fresh grads immediately rush to jobs that you start feeling left out by the 2nd month you stay being a NEET. Then theres the whole "you must have experienced at least being either a manager or a supervisor by the time you hit 25 or else you're a failure". This doesnt only apply to male but also to females, and it also feel so good to achieve something. I dont really see whats so bad about it unless the woman started a family and still prioritized work over senpai. At that point, consideration of balance is a must anymore than that and youre a work addict!