Sup Forums related ylyl

Sup Forums related ylyl

my OC that I posted and screencapped, not 10 minutes ago.

holy shit kek

holy shit kek

holy shit kek

2D is the savior we all need.

fug.

I don't understand what the fuck it even is

I thought they just bled? why is The Thing coming out of her pussy?

I also thought this same thought 5 seconds ago, goddamn user, hivemind.

nice trips

I honestly dont really find this all that disgusting desu. Think it's a little weird but whatever.

Gather round kids.

They shed the lining of their uterus, which means nasty lumpy skinny clots.

DELET

This is disgusting.

- I'm a street shiter and i approve this message

>tfw eatin strawberry jam sammich as i see this shit
fuck life

Go back to Sup Forums

Vermin Supreme has this election stolen from him.
It was HIS turn.

I mean, if it makes her less of a bitch

Oh boy, we're popping a cherry here. The womb makes preparations for pregnancy beforehand, and when those preparations go to waste, they slough off and leak out in a slurry of blood and uterine tissue.
Incidentally, this behavior is more or less unique to humans and closely-related primates; most other animals simply reabsorb it after estrus ends.

Dumping

holy shit kek

kinda weird you capped your own story, its like liking your own comment or replying to yourself

Is there a funny part that you forgot to capture?

but whats the brown stuff

Looks more like Walter Ulbricht desu

kek tihs yloh

Old blood my young friend.
Oh and btw, theres not much that smells as disgusting as old blood.
Sadly I speak from experience.

shit

Reminds me of a recursive algorithm.

thats way too brown to be blood. even weeks old blood turns more blackish than brown

guy looks slavic. Where was this?

Do you mind if I have that? I'm out of tea bags.

It's the lighting. That is blood for sure

trips of truth

>we let these creatures vote

K E K

in slavia

Post some really pol related

Mother fucking weebs need to die.

All races.

All genders.

Blood clots. Female menstruation is the shedding of the uterine walls as an act of self cleaning after ovulation. A ladies period can vary, it can be light, medium or heavy, this consistency also depends on the amount of clotting during the female cycle. The lady in the meme has an obscene amount of clots (and is probably fat, which is normal for a female on /fit/) so she squats.

Squatting can relieve pressure on the lower back by stretching the muscles around the lower back and pelvic area. Squatting positions are used in prenatal excesses as a form of pain relief.

As the menstruation process is the female body preparing itself for another reproduction egg fertilisation opportunity it occurs more than once (like instances of high functioning autism on Sup Forums and even /rk9/)

The lady in the meme has a light period but very heavy clots, meaning it would be in her best interests to use pads or to a lesser degree menstrual cups. Tampons are made to absorb period flows not clotting. She has also not changed her pad in quite some time, the prior blood toward the front of the pad is a brown powder.

Ways to minimise clotting in the blood would be to drink lots more water, and eat food with blood thinners or take blood thinners.
Aspirin, painkillers, garlic, turmeric, apple cider vinegar

Really kangaroo fucker? Don't you have some screaming women in the basement to tend to

They are squatting, why scream if you are not in pain.

i mean, some dudes squats with but plugs. This isnt that bad.

but it's true

Well it all depends on who Trump picks as his SoS now. If he picks Romney or some other neocon Assad is toast. Hope the transition team got the hint by now.

I am impressed by your knowledge of female biology

>pol related.

Fuck off.
You're just posting autistic-tier Sup Forums level threads about hiveminding over numbers.

holy fucking shit, that autism.
but i must say, i am impressed by your knowledge.
are you a doctor by any chance?

Australia bringing the science

nice

Oath m8, that is what I am.

Tranny bathroom loving Trump is going to destroy the patriarchy by seizing it right in the pussy, by making women even more butch and crazy.

Americans are in for one wild ride!

is that even fake?

>Australian
>Doctor

>ylyl
>nothing is funny

lost, would be better if dylan klebold liked it instead

>estrus
That sounds like estus, the name for the health flasks in Dark Souls. There is most likely a connection there, since only females can be firekeepers. Truly the deepest lore.

So, I see no harm in grabbing your friends penis if it's for the laughs..

Let the horror commence

I don't like the implications of this.