Red pilled advice

I'm talking with a really hot chick, and surprisingly she has been hip to me.

Yeah, I put in a lot more into the conversation than she did, BUT she has been warm to me throughout.

What should I do with my next message?

>wants to move to africa
>listens to somalian music

im sorry OP but this girl is beyond repair

Huh not move to Lel. Travel to.

She's ethnically Somalian but born here.

But yeah like, what should the next move be now? I got her chuckling - what should I do with it?

She's definitely had a bunch of black dicks in her. And she's probably a muslim. Ditch that bitch and find someone who isn't a waste of your time.

you sound like a huge faggot

>red pilled advice
she's shitskinned and you're a leftshit what do you want to know more

She's responding and laughing to a white guy like me, why would you think she's a slut? Muslim maybe, but probably "Muslim"

Spot the butthurt white girl

Don't you got a nacho chip heater to work on? Why are you talking to women

wow man you sound like a complete autist in these convos

lmao I'm reading more of this and there's not way this is you, I fell for the bait

>liking some somalian rapebaby

Wow friend after that long paragraph of yours I can feel the cringe on the chicks en all the way to switzerland

I was totally going to fund that idea after talking to a lot of prototype engineering companies.....Then I fell in love, and rearranged my entire life.

After falling in love like that, I'll never live the single life with the single life ambitions again.

I'll definitely try it again after I establish a family though. There's still a heap of potential with it

Well help me out bro if you think you can do better

But she's laughing and responding bro. That's what I'm saying, I can still transition to a casual conversational style..But what should I say?

yure litraly gay

You sound like an idiot but I'll give you a black Friday deal on advice

1)any girl in okcupid isn't a girl you would want to date
2)she knows that she's out of your league
3)if you can't dedicate an hour to two hours on your ambitions daily then your not going to make it

typin LOL doesnt mean she's actually laughing dude. I do that when I don't actually know how to respond to a werid joke.

Just cool it down with the analizing of her personality. Im sure you think that was a smooth thing to say, but it is just kind of uncomfortable.

Also, you should probably move this to /adv/

ask her if shes into anal

Thanks bros

He is. I recognize his picture. A serial Sup Forums and Sup Forums poster for years.

FUCK OFF MATE!

Realistically speaking you've already blown your chances. Don't be so needy. Don't qualify to her, make her qualify to you. She's already pegged you as a "nice", somewhat entertaining (for the moment) beta.

Work on you game and move on to other girls, trial and error. As long as you're THIS invested in the outcome of a convo with a girl (and thus nervous, enough to ask for advice on a Chinese cartoon forum), you won't score with the ones you want.

you don't have a "casual conversation style" dude
"or or or" "Mama noOoOoOoOoOoO!!!" "!!!!!!"
you then link her some weird ass arabic song and she actually recognizes it
you send her a paragraph about some weird farsi song, she knows it also
you send her a massive paragraph about the songs and also trying to psychoanalyze her and she completely ignores it

you are asking retarded 15 year old racists to help you try and bag this chick, it's not going to work out

if this was all today, you have like 2 days maybe before she decides for sure how interested she is in you

I have a suggestion.

Take your shit thread to Sup Forums and fuck off.

Glad I could help!

Sage.

Damn bro.

How do guys do it? I guess I only started talking to girls a year ago though

This, fucking gross bro. Beta as fuck

Just chill and get your life to a point where you feel like you don't need to talk her into liking you. Boss your life up

Fuck FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

It was all today, too. And yeah shit, its around girls bro. That's when I put too much effort into what I say.

How do guys act casual around new girls and not worry that she might not be impressed?

For me, it's all about trying to impress her with humor and knowledge and yadda yadda

I kinda cringed at that part

If you're a man and putting more effort into the conversation, you're doing it wrong

>Portland

Go back to your riots butthurt pleb,unless its raining too hard. I bet you are a womens and black studies dual major trap at PSU.

She seems nice but serious you need to chill on the long ass paragraphs for a bit until she starts reciprocating. At this point it seems you are far more into her than the other way around. Gotta reel her in like a fish, giver her a little wiggle room, then reel her in, rinse and repeat. Gotta keep that excitement going. Don't blow your load.

Damn. You're totally right, too. My last girlfriend I got came from me simply messaging her that it was a shame she lived too far away, then we hit it off from there.

That's when I had a 5 series BMW, was making good money and was active with friends and parties.

I guess I have to recharge my life but in a different more mature way

Why do you want to impress her you mongoloid? Just ask her out and see if she's cool irl.. She's the one supposed to crawl up in your lap like a dog - not you!

Nice. Got it man, thanks

After you have her interest, texts are for logistics only. (Meet me here, I'll be there soon, etc) You had your in with the biology. Ask her if you make the cards will she help you study.

The trick is to move the conversation along until she agrees to meet up with you for whatever reason or activity. You're not going to win her over by typing cute shit.

Don't talk about heavy stuff and don't try to cater to them. Music is a good topic, but don't just jump on the topic she likes. The clue to a successful conversation is jumping subjects.

You need to chain certain topics together and not hang yourself up on just one. As you can see, that arabic music topic run out of juice veery quickly.

Esp on dating platforms it is important to mae yourself interesting by sharing a lot of different information on intersts quickly.

Calen?

Listen to this guy:

Plus please only make white babies ffs. We are dying out you stupid faggot.

I get all my gf with cute shit on neopets. :DDDDD ;3

I box, I'm deans list at my university and am on track to being a lawyer, I play piano, and I'm funny.
I don't trot these things out at first opportunity, they come up naturally. It keeps a sense of mystery when you slowly show these things. For example, she comes to my place, sees the Piano, and naturally is impressed I play. I dont go HEY I PLAY PIANO THATS WHY YOU SHOULD LIKE ME.
You need to be attractive for this to work, thats what gets her interested. The rest of that stuff is what keeps her interested.
You sound like a good guy, just chill out. They need to feel like you're emotionally independent. If they feel like you need them to complete a part of yourself, it's literally the least attractive thing imaginable to them. You need to add something to them, not the other way around.
You need to love yourself first, as corny as that is. Right now, you come off as desperate. The cringy stuff you type is desperate. Be cool funny, not a goddamn clown.
Always remember this. You're a man. You do shit. You're a musician, or an athlete, or a scholar, or whatever makes you special. Your kind built civilization. Your value comes from everything you and your kind ever do.
Her value comes from how attractive she is. It's actually worthless. Fucking act like it.
Stop pandering to her.

>horn of africa
kys
there is no part of africa worth visiting
north is sharia and rest is ooga booga land

just actually look at yourself and think what is more important to you: a) having sex or b) getting girls that you care about?

if a) then you should definitely change the way you talk to girls
first off you have to realize getting girls online is much harder than real life for most people (because they get so many matches that if you're not very good looking or very interesting they are eventually going to ignore your messages)
do you have any cool / normal friends? Start trying to emulate how they speak to you and then speak this way with girls

I'm not good looking by any means (I am pretty charismatic tho and aware of people socially) but all I do at bars are just go up and talk to them.. opening is the hardest but after that most times natural conversation follows and it gets much easier

if b) then don't change dude honestly
bagging girls is fun but not worth compromising your self happiness for.. if you are okay with yourself and want to get a girl that is as weird and quirky as you then desu don't change and just wait it out, you'll find some

DO WHAT DIS SEYZ

>not knowing about this guy

Omg yes it is! Same fb pick. Whooops!

Whew, fuck. Wow.

Thank you guys. I mean this is why I knew y'all would be better than r9k or adv

Lol in b4 doxen dump.

go get em tiger.
also, lift

No fucks given this keksgiving.

Also you gotta cut the cutsie exclamation marks and oOoOoOoOoOoOohs

A lot of virigins make this mistake. She doesn't need or want you to text like one of her girlfriends. This is very feminine and I've heard from women that it is a basically the female equivalent of a boner killer. Which is fine because I would never reduce myself to texting like that unironically no matter how hip it was. Fuck that nonsense.

>Trying to impress a degenerate monkey who probably has sexual diseases

Unless you r a pedo. 12 year olds are all about the :3

>Redpilled
>Wants to have 3-4 low IQ mulattos

Love the pic. I would so give that girl a hot dog.

utterly disgusting read

Autism

>leaf
Actually good post

wow. you are daft.
She is already basically asking to meet up and your missing it. Her last words
>I'll have to see you do that.

I laughed out loud throughout.

Don't stop, OP.