Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/user/zionget
youtube.com/watch?v=7hZVWuMEbFI
firstchurchofatheism.com/become-ordained/
amazon.com/Evidence-Afterlife-Science-Near-Death-Experiences/dp/0061452572
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol, remember in the mid 2000's when they thought they were going to take over the world?

The Bush era seems so long ago.

great news!

Atheist here. It's so sad to see these IDIOTS reject LOGIC and REASON. I literally cannot believe that, in 2016, people are still worshiping a magic sky fairy instead of partaking in the celebration of intelligence.

On a side note, is there an AYO HOL UP pasta for fedora?

this is fine

black and white tv and everyone in clean suits when?

>athiesm
>a religion

?

That's because of all the Chinks, poos, and mudslimes breeding.

Haha atheists are so stupid they're all like "hurr show me evidence" and I'm like "how could 1 billion Muslims be wrong?" And they're all like "hurr durr sky fairy"

Fucking atheist retards

>Hurr durr Atheism isn't a religion because it doesn't fit the definition of a religion
Get out cuck fedora

Wait, what the fuck are you all religious? Seriously I fucking hope not, and it's just this imbecile

>sarcastically implying this is bad

Fuck off. This is a good scenario.

>has churches
>has religious monuments infront of courthouses detailing a statement of faith
>military chaplains
etc

Saying atheism is a religion is like saying the act of not playing basketball is a sport.

Does not having something make you part of the something you are not having?

>"name a" isn't a "name b" because it doesn't fit the definition of a "name b"
Seems legit.

New Atheism is a religion.

Kek.Reminds me of the Ed Stone.

You keep trying to confuse me with your meaningless riddles fucking scientist fedora shill

It doesnt change the fact that God is great. Watch Alex jones

>atheism is a religion

i stopped reading here

>Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Because whites and asians aren't having much children but meanwhile niggers and sand niggers are having plenty of children.

And how many people do recognize themselves as "New Atheists?"

Fedoras are literally so toxic that they killed atheism just by association.

>Atheism is in decline worldwide

Yeah, those people are faggots.

>asians
read his telegraph link

>reminder that atheist birth rate is below replacement while Christianity especially is above
>reminder christians overwhelmingly are conservative while atheists and jews make up leftist degenerates.
>reminder atheists most closely resembles jewish voting patterns

How old were you when you realized atheism is pushed by jews to subvert the white race?

Religion owns every inch of the world for a reason.

Religion promotes community and high birthrates

Atheists have the lowest birthrate of any "Religion"

Pure fantasy. Atheism is neither a religion nor is it declining. It's still growing in fact. Fucking Christian propagandist lie about everything.
"B-but on his death bed, Darwin re-canted!"
"B-but Madalyn Murray O'Hair said she actually did believe in god before she died!"
Yada yada yada

That's actually a great analogy.

NuAtheism.

>Whites are in decline
>Japs are in decline
>these groups are among the most likely to be atheist

rly makes me think

Finally Christianity will rise again

>That's actually a great analogy.

It doesn't matter if your right

It matters if you outcompete and out breed

Atheism is not a religion. Anyone claiming it is a religion is retarded.

keep fighting the good fight

>posts us election stat's
>fastest shrinking "religion"
Says alot about how unfaithful you are to be scared enough to lie
Inb4 fedora

for how redpilled Sup Forums claims to be I find it hilarious that they still endorse fairytales written by illiterate sand dwellers.

> B-BUT LE KIKE ON A STICK

> implying the Jewish conspiracy existed 2000 years ago
> implying Christians haven't been the most vocal opponents of Judaism, purging them again and again
> implying Atheism and Secularism and the Leftist movement they support aren't at fault for the decline of the West

>>Japs are in decline
Only 8% of Japs are atheist or even lower.

I didn't save all the anti atheism shit for a couple years ago....But this explains everything

As an atheist this is a good thing. So many faggots have ruined it by trying to piggy back on rationality with liberal dogma.

GOTEEEM

IDGAF

I guess I would still be considered an atheist, although strongly agnostic leaning (godlike ayy lmaos are always possible) but I realize religion is absolutely necessary for the normie masses to prevent them from falling into degeneracy and despair.

I still think Christianity is a Jewish spook, its the reason whites are currently so cucked and (((egalitarian))) when it comes to those that should be purged from this planet.

>That quote
>Those people in the picture
It's pretty damn sad how Atheists went from thinkers to just a bunch of SJWs doing it because "lol, christianity is evil, EVIL! But Islam is okay.". I just know that they're not standing for that quote, especially the part about "A deed done instead of a prayer said", considering their concept of doing a deed is just "Make it trending on twitter"... which literally does just as much as saying a prayer.

They think they debate religion in general, but in the end, they only debate Christianity, as debating Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, taoism, etc, is racist.

Because people without a religion are statistically the least happy people. People want to be happy and feel like they have a purpose.

Sup Forums is a Christian board, newfag

What if I don't care about the world after I die?

Also Muslims are outbreeding Christians.

Nice try, shill

Go be liberal satanist cycle somewhwre else, trolls

>What if I don't care about the world after I die?

We know you don't. That's why you're fucking up our countries.

I fake it because the advantages of a church are amazing.

>Insular group of guaranteed clients

>Large community that makes child care cheap as fuck

>adult friends

>almost all are redpilled

>Catholic
>Vote for a woman that supports abortion until the last possible second.
>According to Hillary's stance on abortion, a woman could be 9 months pregnant - the baby could be dancing in the womb when music is played... and still kill it.
>Catholic

What. the. fuck.

How.

I don't even.

People that call themselves Satanists are statistically less likely to support late-term abortion than Catholics. Just fucking kill me - I hate this fucking retarded Earth. Asteroid when?

>Implying I would worship a Jew
I am a druid. It is the only true redpill for a white man

anything but christianity, rite?

Of course they are...You liberal faggots are more interested in gibs than children.

>What if I don't care about the world after I die?

And this is why you are an evolutionary dead end

Why does anyone even pay attention to atheists. You guys get worked up over nothing.

Adequate arguments have been made as to why atheism is not a faith (but is rather the opposite of such), but a faith is not the same as a religion - one is theology, the other is an institution. So:
Some asshole's house is not a church and more importantly, atheism is not a business. Being that the consistent requisite of religions is to acquire social & legislative influence and financial control (which atheism not only lacks but has been historically *banned* from receiving), I contend that atheism is not at all a religion.

Atheism is a religion because atheists can't shut the fuck up about how they know everything just like Christians, are the chosen people, just like Jews, and overwhelming desire to bomb infidels like Muslims.

You want to be free of religion? Become an apathetic.

aren't druids the holy leaders? don't the normie pagans just attend the correct rituals and shit?

If every white man is a druid we wont need druids.

This is primarily due to the African population boom, of which most are Islamic.

Catholics didn't help either

Propaganda really works on Africans. Its the whole 70 IQ thing

The Muslim African population is declining.Christianity is taking over the continent

Bwaaahahahaahahhaahaaaa

The more that people realize Santa isn't real, they will also realize all supernatural dirties aren't real. Nothing supernatural exists, including gods. To pretend otherwise is to also validate Santa and Muhammad and Unicorns and Vishnu. Ya'll are just cucking to Milo's hate for atheists.

Its was Richard Dawkins that pointed out the evolutionary advantage of religion.

Thats why he tried to make a church of atheism

>theology
there are plenty of religions without belief in a god:
scientology, theravada buddhism, taoism, atheism, raelism, etc

>our

Sorry leaf, I have no connection to TrueAdue.

the fuck are you on about?
Does that make Democrat and Republican religions as well?

>*Note: Sample size less than 100

Agreed there is a huge advantage. That doesn't make it true unfortunately.

Africans are God's chosen people and every white man should implant black embryos in his wife

Its what Jesus would have wanted

Atheists dont care about Africans but all good christians are willing to help everyone, especially the disadvantaged. Every white Christmas should do their part to have as many black children inside of his wife as possible

m.youtube.com/user/zionget

This is a psyop by the JIDF. They just don't want you to know the truth that atheism is growing.

Atheism is a Jewish conspiracy.

Submit to Christ now before it's too late.

Does not matter in anyway if something is true.

Only that it is an evolutionary advantage.

You fucking hack. You are supposed to show a trilby and name it a fedora. 1000 years of gulag for you stupid negro.

>(((athiest)))
you serve the jew this way dumbass

And yet they still believe in *something*. Atheism is by definition an absence of belief. Theology remains.

>scientology is a religion
If a person believes in something absurd hard enough, does it deserve to be called a religion?

>Atheists have sub replacement fertility rates.
>White Christians do not and your dumb pic is an outlier.

Nope.
Atheists don't have children.
If everyone adopted atheism the population would fall from 100% to 12% in 4 generations.

Do you realize how easy it is as an atheist to pretend to be religious and make up bullshit to manipulate the actual believes to do what I want.

I've done it my whole life. I've meet many other religious leaders that just manipulate the masses.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hZVWuMEbFI

So easy.

> Atheism is in decline worldwide
So is IQ.
While the nigger population is EXPLODING.

Why do you keep remaking this same thread with the exact same wording?

Apathy is atheism, stop being a fag and projecting.

Gibs? Are you playin Quake there senpai?

Also Trump is an atheist.

>Atheism is by definition an absence of belief.
it's wrong to put words in their mouth, please read their statement of faith etched in stone infront of a public courthouse.
------>
are you interested in spreading the faith?
maybe you should become an ordained minster

firstchurchofatheism.com/become-ordained/

>the people historically claimed to be afflicted with the Hamitic Curse are God's Chosen
Who knew?

Don't forget

>text they continually get beliefs and ideas from, i.e. The God Delusion

>african, latin american and asian population explosion
>something to be celebrated

i suppose it makes sense, we all know how much christcucks love black cock

Nothing is more Christ-like than inseminating your wife with disadvantaged black semen

Following True bible teaching

Absolutely beautiful

Most of that is the Mexican Vote. White Catholics went strongly for Trump.

That being said, there's a segment of people who call themselves Catholics, but in practice are secular humanists or atheists who's only tangible connection to the faith is maybe attending Mass at Christmas and/or Easter, if that.

As the rate of church attendance goes up, the more likely one is to vote for a Republican.

I used to be an atheist, a hardcore atheist. And then after hearing some first hand near death experiences, I found the scientific study.
amazon.com/Evidence-Afterlife-Science-Near-Death-Experiences/dp/0061452572

This can be pirated, and that is how I read it. To see an annotated break down like this, well if you are curious, pirate it and read it for yourself. It's free that way, and you have nothing to lose if you are curious. If you are not curious, then you have already selected your opinion.

Their deed done is a stone monument with a prayer engraved on it.

Sounds like you get fucking triggered anytime someone says they don't believe in God.

>STOP SHOVING YOUR REJECTION OF MY STUPIDITY DOWN MY THROAT YOU ZEALOT

Pathetic. Be a retard in private, please, or be prepared to be told you're a retard.

So getting high off the rush of death changed your mind? Moron

"""scientific study"""

That isn't a statement of faith, but rather an interchangeable quote chosen for inclusion by an arbitrary body of people who in no way represent the whole.
That lack of majority representation is yet another characteristic of atheism's inability to be classified as a religion - there is no unifying figure or text (in before some idiot posts the Dawkins meme), as atheists come to their conclusions on their own.

Thats 2 billion with the christians

Quintessentially Australian post.

>Atheism is in decline worldwide

This is a direct consequence of degradation of the school systems in western countries and the decrease of people going to college and getting a degree.
More ignorance entails more religiousness.
Ignorant people are the easiest to control.
Why do you think globalists want a mongrelized, with no identity, no roots, no resources, thirld world-tier population by importing millions of shitskins? Why do you think the pope is praising the importation of niggers from Africa? There is no future for organized religions if population is educated, has high IQ in general and is actually able to understand what is moral and what is right without a rabbi, an imam or a priest telling them what to think and how to behave.
Globalists wants to kill the increase of global IQ and education of the masses.

>amazon.com/Evidence-Afterlife-Science-Near-Death-Experiences/dp/0061452572

literally nothing but someone elses words.

I saw kek last night in my near death brain damaging event, so kek is real.

Atheism isn't a religion you fucktard

The fact you seem so keen to argue the point with an internet fag tells all of us otherwise. Good, Good... Release your religious anger

>hurr durr conspiracy idiot
>mom, i posted it again!