Why are so many Romanian women turning to prostituting Sup Forums ?

Why are so many Romanian women turning to prostituting Sup Forums ?

That's a guy isn't it.

To pay for their un-wed children.

Because moldavian income is like 50 dollars a month

That's pretty hot. Dating a prostitute and having her come home to you at the end a busy day.

me thinks not?

Nope. 100℅ feminine.

Easy money.
Google says female.

how much for a virgin romanian wife

Because is easy and gives you a lot of money, plus is now more socially acceptable.

Their parents.

Sometimes i see gypsies whoring their grown daughters out on my way from work.

Isn't it unfair they get to make so much money for just having sex ? And dangerous too.

Are a lot of Romanians gypsies ?

Why does Allah suck dick?

It's a religion of peace bro. Would you feel it's fair if I compared you to the general eastern European rabble ?

I mean Allah is shit you know? I fucked him on your mother's back

It depends. Do you consider "fucked by every male member of her family" to mean "virgin"?

romanians are basically the poointheloos of europe.

get yourself a nice latvian girl instead.
like I do every night.

And they're also cheap here habibi

Because Romanian """men""" are pathetic.

only if it'll make her dependent on me

They're ruining my beautiful city reeeeeeee

Well I am hitting some Romanian girls on webcam apps. They are not too bad.
>no western propaganda
>live in huts
>girls are bound to be feminine

But fuck gypsies

Most Romanians are gypsy half breeds. Atleast that's what I thought.

Your city is not beautiful, it is a sand-mud-donkey crap-shithole

Just don't go to the ghetto and it's all fine

I see them everywhere. Even saw them in dubai mall and jumeirah in their skanky outfits

All of your country is like just huge mussle ghetto completely covered with shit, Gypsies are aryan gods in compare to you. Allah is shit as well

Did you see the fucking Allah?

Those are hardly prostitutes though. Just women with no common sense.

This is not my country Ivan. I love it here though.

Calm down Ivan. Why so much butthurt? Half the tourists that come to our cities are from Russia.

So fucking ugly

Your pet goats and camels needs some rough fucking to do. Get off Sup Forums and have some fun.

Thought she was Mexican nigga.

Do you fuck them?

I have no butthurt I am just pering on you stupid ugly monkey face spraying on your god by an accident

Like 10-15%

>yfw the true queen of Sup Forums cat goddess is Moldovan

Sorry, I'm busy with the Formula 1 today

Nah

because east europe is a shithole

> Peeing

Yet it's still slightly better than Western Europe.

they have much better girls.
slavic>nordic

Guess that happened to you dear redneck product of incest. We respect our families the most.

Shut the fuck up faggot

> this is not my country
Ibrahim gives up his fucking motherland right here and right now

Sometimes. If I find a truly beautiful qtpie

How much do you pay and where do you find them?

wat?

>n-no u
Really?

It's because in Romania you can buy anything. It's the greatest land for capitalism. I mean fuck, I could lowkey buy a dirty bomb there and no one would care.

>Are a lot of Romanians gypsies ?

All of them except me and my ascendants.

He's probably an expat living in Dubai. Loads of people love our cities Ivan. Enjoy your communism.

Do you mean sheeps?

Prices range from 130$ to 680$.
There are lots of clubs where all the women are prostitutes and a lot of the normal bars have some as well

Do you have pictures?

> it is shameful to be a mussle untermensch

Wow you guys are being pretty fucking gay, shut up before I place my sloppy dick on your forehead like I did Blaire White.

Kek

I'd rent the shit out of that pussy..

You can go to massage (remove space) republic then add .com and search.
Plenty of pictures there.

I'm whiter than you Ivan :^)

Hillary Clinton is British descent, most people from the Chicago area are. That's why they all look FUCKED UP (if they're white, the black people have their own thing going on.)

Oi, gay kid. You're from the fucking Middle East. Now go take a chill pill and get stoned, literally.

> your cities
Do you mean your huts made of shit and thatch? Ahaha oh wow

Do many people get caught buying sex?

Your skin is of the same colour as my shit

Not really. If you behave in public and keep your degenerate retardedness indoors there should be no problems.

No. The police usually doesn't care since it brings and helps tourism

k, why so angry tho?

lmfao this little Muzzie kid don't know who he talking to. youre speaking to a future WAR HERO kidiot. step down from your high camel

Because he's an underage keyboard warrior

ROMAnians aren't slavs tho

> t mussy shit

those are not real romanian, they are gypsise. Real romanian are white, the prostitutes are brown.
The real question is why russian and ukrainian are prostitute. They have no excuse in my opinion

-penis. 100% feminine penis

Goddamn psyops trying to make us look like we're edgy COD kiddos

Don't Romanians get entry into EU territory. Why can't they just find a respectable job?

>unfair
You sound like a manchild.

Are you one of them baller rabs? Post some influence and excess please. Show us the supercar or a badass watch or a swanky bedroom or something, im bored as fuck

It's not like they have lots of career options, basically they can be:
>beggars (standard occupation there, everyone does it at some point)
>fortunetellers (but older women fare much better in this trade)
>thieves (risk of arrest and incarceration)
>con artists (requires intelligence and skills)
>prostitutes

Compared to other Romanian trades, prostitution offers better earnings with less competition (as only young women can do it) and less risk of arrest/prosecution or violence, while not requiring any particular skills or personality traits.

All of them are

like i said those are not real romanian, if you go to romanian there is a real difference between romanian and gypsies/rom. The prostitutes are all gypsies. They give the terrible reputation to romania.

>Why can't they just find a respectable job?
gypsies and rom are scum, they don't have normal mentality, for example in france all the street beggar are rom, there is story of mothers who drug and give alcohol to children so they stay calm all day outside, sometimes they even break leg or arm to make pity of people. Even Stalin could'nt put them to work, they prefer strealing the copper They can't work normaly, they will steal lie and robbed. Only situation is an injection of cyanure

Some of these women can't even speak English. How the fuck did they land in the middle East ??

because even OG euro trash from the best universities here have a hard time finding respectable jobs

t. eurocuck working retail to pay uni fees

imagine being a non-fluent in local language/barely english speaking son-of-a-rom trying to cop a nice job where basically every construction worker gets paid 10 times the money you got in your shithole country.. wdy choose? oh wait.. my cousin's brother in law's son that got here earlier has a drug racket and sometimes makes ATMs explode.. but I'm a respectable balkan person I would never catch the opportunity to make 1000, 10000 times the money we were speaking about earlier.. right.

there you go, balkanic immigration in Italy in the last two decades explained.

Formal education isn't highly valued in Romania - kids usually drop out of primary school to train in the art of picking pockets, thus their lack of language skills. Romanians are itinerary people, they will go anywhere they can score some cash.

human traffickers

its like you haven't even seen eastern promises before

That's disgusting. You need to secure your borders. Itject when ?

They think It's socially acceptable

Thats really sad burger bro. I guess I lead a sheltered existence in my little sand bubble.

ALLAH ISN'T REAL AND MUHOMET IS A PEDOPHILE HAHAHAHAHAHA GO FUND ISIS YOU PIECE OF SHIT

nah, they just have allot more to choose from

Do you have any good prostitute stories?

YOUR A NIGGER OF THE SAND

>Formal education isn't highly valued in Romania
not true tho

1. It's good money for unskilled labor
2. Lack of other employment opportunities
3. Most of them are Caucasian and thus appealing to foreigners
4. big boobs are good for doing webcam shows

It's actually $108/Month