Sup Forums is giving people boners

>Sup Forums is giving people boners
is there anything that this board cannot do?

m.reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/5emf5i/is_anyone_else_turned_on_by_altright_cuck_memes/

POO

IN

LOO

I don't fucking get these people, and I can understand a lot of degenerate shit. I don't approve of it, but I know why it's going on at least.

But cucks? I really don't get how anyone could like it.

I mean I guess we should've seen this coming.

>joining in on your own bullying

Cuck.

I've fucked a dude's wife while he watched before and I understand it less than you. His wife's pussy was really good though. As far as I see it they're just broken dandelion men too weak to an hero so they commit emotional/financial suicide until they're broken enough to pull the trigger.

I don't think I could get it up with some other guy just watching me like that, but I also can't piss in a urinal if someone is next to me

ew mobile

Jesus. Too broken to even die with a shred of honour.

I wouldn't have even agreed. I'd have told him to kill himself and spare himself the misery of living.

My entire spark dims on this day, make sure the all spark goes to the next transformer, truely.

Posting picture linked in article.

some too are just married to women who are total sex addicts and its a way for them to get easy hot pussy and their nympho wives to be respectable.

I have to admit, I primarily fuck married women who are cuckolding their husbands. I don't myself get an extra thrill out of the cuckolding part, but the women are MUCH simpler to deal with.

They never bother you with any emotional bullshit, they basically fetishize your existence which is a good self-esteem boost, you never have to pay for a date, you never have in-laws. If they get pregnant its just a whoops.

POO IN LOO

Fpbp

You're the fucking degenerate.

Is that r/cuck's logo or is that reddit's logo in general?

checked
>Modern Beta Magazine
>Vol 3???

can you show us volumes 1 and 2 as well? for research purposes?

Only the lowest kind of men take enjoyment in being pathetic, but there is always a way to make these people feel bad, so don't lose hope.

>If they get pregnant its just a whoops.

I'd like to watch my girl go with another girl, or get her to watch me fuck another girl, but that's about it.