>Liberals are the real racists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Alt-right is a bunch of gay boys making free speech memes
>Alt-left is literally then NAZI party

>welfare helps blacks

>racism is bad

>ideology that profits off of perpetuating urban, and by extension minority, poverty
>not racist

>not wanting to induce cognitive dissonance

>voting democrat is the only possible way choice for a minority
what high regard they hold them in

>we are all the same

>You just have to get to know them

Liberals will give you a fish, conservatives will teach you how to fish.

>it's not ironic because i'm liberal

Unfortunately a lot of people don't want to fish so they'll keep going to the people that give them fish no matter what and the people who give them fish they've stolen from the people who are fishing in order to keep getting elected so the logical thing then is to not have people in your country that don't fish.

>if we give all illegals amnesty, they'll vote Republican forever!

this guy gets it

>Richard Spencer/Alt-Right is controlled opposition!

>conservatives will make sure you can't catch any fish because they can't catch fish

ftfy

What kind of fly should I use for carp, Sup Forums? It's a fairly fast-flowing bit of river, quite shallow, but I can't seem to catch anything with the flies I already own.

Been coming to this site for six years now, and none of you fuckers have helped me with this.

I feel like amnesty would spark White Nationalist meta politics.

Liberals have a tendacy to defend blacks but making them seem like some kind of magical, rare animal that only belongs to them. It's super fucking creepy, and they don't even realize they're doing it. When in all actuality Conservatives just want mother fuckers to leave them alone so they can get their shit together, I'm actually pretty moderate because this election was such a shit show... I mean Hillary FUCKING Clinton? Why in the fuck did she even have a chance? She may literally be the fucking Anti-Christ, no conspiracy theory included.

Whats wrong with being racist?

this guy gets it

Hello, Mario. Please study our history before trying to comment on it. Look up the "Southern Strategy."

you should use a large net covering a choke point in the river
if there are no choke points you should build one

>no conspiracy theory included.
or needed.

>missing the point
the point is that you're automatically cuckservative if you say democrats are real racists and you accept everyone

>carp

fucking tie some string around a hotdog and you'll catch one.

This is pretty much true.

Conservatives be like: the best person for the job is what matters; equal opportunity for all!

Liberals be like: we need to make sure to divide everyone into race groups so we can decide their level of victim-hood and place on the privilege stack. All races should have pride except white people. All races should promote and protect their own...except white people. Voter ID laws are racist because black people are poor and disadvantaged and can't afford or aren't smart enough to get an ID.

explain

Liberals constantly perpetuate the soft bigotry of low expectations.

They give a pass to the behavior or blacks or terrorists or Mexicans but then hold whites to a higher standard.

NEWS FLASH LIBERALS: if you hold blacks and Mexicans and Muslims to a lower standard, you are not "tolerant," you are extremely RACIST and BIGOTED!

Me saying that I want all people to have their own countries and for us to celebrate our cultures distinctly and individually is objectively less racist that the current democratic platform, though.

cuckservatives

>propagate segregation
>their ideology fundamentally implies women and minorities, blacks and women especially, cannot think for themselves and are inherently inferior
>OPENLY admitting others' inferiority is racist, but being politically correct about how inferior they are is the right way to go!
meanwhile most of us openly hate unassimilated niggers, but don't mind negro gentlemen who talk like actual humans.

We're all a little bit racist and prejudice. Its human nature.

He calls it "History"

kek.

It's because of cucks like why western civilization is falling apart right now
White people invented it, there is genetic differences between races and niggers can't appreciate it or even keep it together. Die.

>All races should have pride except white people
conservatives with more than two brain cells don't disagree with this though

The bigotry of low expectations is still bigotry.
Faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

pls be more specific. One word response is not enough to understand your point.

>WHITE cop kills BLACK MAN

Please tell me exactly where I argued that races should mix together in the west.
In fact, I argued against it.
It's your retarded overt-or-nothing attitude that has kept our movement from actually influencing discourse.

You are correct.

They believe minorities need affirmative action for merit-based jobs because they're stupid and won't get hired without it.

They believe blacks aren't normal people and their entire world revolves around their race.

They don't treat them as equals.

"WHITE PEOPLE AMIRITE??!".

They see everyone as their race, versus them as a person. LITERALLY judging them based on the color of their skin vs the content of their character.

So you agree with him then nobchops.

>obsessed with the colour of people's skin
>believe white skin gives you less of an opinion than other skin colours
>force racial quotas on schools and businesses, instead of focusing on ability
>think blacks are too stupid and poor for ID to vote
>constantly patronise blacks and Hispanics, lumping them all in as criminals and illegal immigrants
>put some races before others

Yeah, they are.

you need double digits for that, here I'll show you.

I've heard Carp is one of the least tasty fish you can eat, even when prepared well

>conservatives with more than two brain cells don't disagree with this though

They may say this, sure. Not surprising in an environment where any politician that says "white people should have pride too" would immediately be labeled a White Supremacist and would have his political career disgraced forever.

Do fish taste better when prepared poorly?

Republicans what in essence White Nationalism while democrats have low expectations.

Both are racist

Not really.
Liberals think white people are better off than other races and other races just can't compete in a fair environment.
They're racist, universally.

>"Do fish taste better when prepared poorly?"
>US flag

Bread, corn, cat food, dog food, pretty much anything. Even a piece of hotdog will do like the ameribro said. Keep in mind a carp is a bottom feeder and they eat early in the morning or early evening. But if you're fishing for carp now, it'll be hard to catch one since they're not that active during this time of year, the water is too cold. Good luck on catching a fat carp, its a great feeling to reel in a big carp.

If it wasn't for the taunting from the kike comedians and kike media, I wouldn't even bother looking up nigger IQ stats and what talmudic Jews really think about goyim. I'm not sure what these people expect when they taunt white men.

That's the implication from his post.
It was a j-j-j-joke bruh

Everyone is the real racist, some just deny it harder than others.

If you let the meat rest in milk its decent, but still bad compared to others. Carps suck up the sludge at the bottom thats why they taste like shit.

>and other races just can't compete in a fair environment.
This is obtuse. Liberals believe the environment ISN'T fair. This is central to their ideology and widely cited. You can disagree but you know full well this is part of their rationalization.

>"I've heard Carp is one of the least tasty fish you can eat, even when prepared well"
>implies what you thought

Stop it.

cut up a hot dog. You better not eat carp though senpai

no u

>Fought to keep slavery
>Were the KKK
>Tried to make it so blacks couldn't vote or have guns
>Fought to keep segregation
>Now keeping the inner cities poor and making blacks rely on welfare so they get that delicious 16% every four years while letting them die and kill

remind me OP

Who created the KKK?

Why isn't the environment fair?
It's because white people are in power.
The unstated reason for this would be white supremacy and the idea that blacks/asians/hispanics/arabs/etc aren't capable of competing with the "white empire" for lack of a better term.
This isn't a new idea. Back in the day it was known as the "white man's burden" and it was just as racist then as it is today.

Conservatives

>find racist CA girl
>gf her
>leave her
>realise I will never find another racist girl in this state
JUST

Wrong.

Liberals did

>anti-union anarchists
>conservative
peak jej

explain to me what white pride is
im proud of being australian i dont give a fuck about other white people

Wait, why shouldn't white people be proud of their heritage?

Yeah man you fucked up bigtime. I'm thinking of leaving the state to find my racist aryan waifu. California women are mostly fat spics.

Where is the optimal location to find a superior aryan gf?

I expected more from the Soros defense force. Almost disappointed even.

Probably midwest somewhere. Maybe Alaska or
Maine. Maine is like 98% white and darkies can't
into cold.

Just use two regular throwing rods with boilies and a third rod with a feeding cage for spot feeding. Put the two rods in a stand with bait alarms, drink beer and take the carp from the hook to the life net when you hear beeping

Fly fishing carp is retarded anyways

What? You mean liberals. Liberals do that.

my point was people with more than two brain cells understand race is not actually defined by your skin colour
be proud of your heritag all you want but what reason do you have to be proud of your skin? legitimate question if you disagree

Modern liberals are paternalists.

It's why they prattle on and on about other people voting against their own self interests. They honestly believe they know other people better than those people know themselves.

Busy body bags of shit.

Skin colour is clearly part of racial definition you fucking mong.

like :
said
>implying welfare helps blacks
>implying blacks aren't made into vote slaves for democrats
>implying

I think I actually agree with you 100%. All race or skin color "pride" movements are illegitimate. No one should have pride for something they didn't do and couldn't have controlled. Problem is that Liberals totally legitimize the "pride" movements of all races and skin colors, except when a white person does it, it's a hate crime.

> i have literally one brain cell
theres more genetic diversity in africa than anywhere else in the world combined but theyre all black
even white people are the same you put a german next to an italian they have completely different heritage and different reasons to be proud, what the fuck does it mean that they share the same skin tone?

NO NO NO

You are a racist if you want to help whites out and save their culture.

We need more black leaders and more ethnic women in power instead of whites because that's progressive and not racist at all! It should also be mandatory that any all white couples are designated a bull to father half blacks!

>Trump is the least racist person you'll ever meet

>call his mario
like a real racist's racist

Liberals totally legitimize the "pride" movements of all races and skin colors, except when a white person has pride, it's a hate crime.

>affirmative action isn't racist because minorities are equally capable workers as whites, they're just oppressed
>voter ID laws are racist because minorities are too stupid to complete the application
>mfw

More like liberals will steal your fish and redistribute it to your neighbor because they assume he's too stupid to catch his own.

Alaska is ugly

Not California unless you like burned coal

>believing democrat lies

Republican Party is a party of peace