Want to take down Reddit?

As you all know, Reddit CEO and head admin got caught editing user posts and admitted to it. Biasedly.

As this twitter pointed out, this costs them their safe harbor protection. They're now 100% responsible for all their posts.

So what do we do? We Silkroad them.
reddit.com/r/DarkNetDeals/

This community (and hundreds more like it seen in the side panel) has been allowing people to safely deal drugs the same way Silkroad does. Reddit has done nothing to stop these communities. As they are now liable, there in fact can be a class action lawsuit against the government if they don't treat Reddit the same way they treated Silkroad for allowing drug trading AND being responsible for it.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AnPVd
np.reddit.com/r/law/comments/5enw5l/did_the_ceo_of_reddit_lose_230_protection_for/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_230_of_the_Communications_Decency_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Start archiving any and all darknet subs.
archive.is/AnPVd

bump

Bump

Its almost as if you want Reddit users to flood this site then theirs is shut down.
Fucking yanks, this shit happened in the middle east and you haven't learned
>Hurr lets bomb these peoples homes, family's and start a war in their country.
>Wait what WE ARE DEMOCRACY AND ARE PEACEFUL! WHY ARE YOU GETTING ANGRY AT US AND WHY ARE THERE REFUGEES IN MY WIFE'S HOUSE!?! REEE

>Hurr lets spam reddit with shit that will get them shutdown and piss off half the internet.
>wait, Reddit is shit so why are they angry at us and swarming to our board, REDDITORS GET OUT REEEE THIS IS A BOARD OF PEACE

Send them to voat and 8pol.

If we can take down the biggest bluepill site on the entire web and yet the biggest redpill site (us) remains, the future will be brighter.

Look at /r/politics and tell me they're not brainwash propaganda. It's a default board.

But it's funny to ruin something huge based on legal fine print

>comparing third world, male, adult, arabian immigrants to le redditor xD virtual immigration to this anime forum

excuse me

/r/politics actually isn't a default board anymore

Still it's the second most active politics board on the site behind the_donald, and the place is crawling with liberals and bernie scum.

The entire site is liberal scum and CTR territory. Scorched earth baby. The reddit faggots can move to voat and become secondhand redpilled.

Yeah we should burn the whole thing to the ground
Fuck reddit. The faggoty ones will never come here and the lefty ones will be too left in disarray to organize cancerous shit on their subreddits

Fuck you faggots. DRUMPF supporters and voters deserve this as payment

>biggest redpill site
>Sup Forums
ayylmao

It hasn't been default in years right

While it would be funny as hell to kill reddit, it would mean flooding Sup Forums with reddit refugees.

They only ones who would move to Sup Forums are already building their backups on voat.

>lets spam reddit

when the fuck did we do this, i hardly doubt we got past muh safe space word bannable offense

maybe he's talking about the_donald

he wouldn't be wrong. It was a Sup Forums colony that ended up overtaking as the most active politics board, dominate the front page, influence the election, ruin the site's algorythm, get the CEO in legal trouble with stonetear scandal, troll the CEO and everyone else, get the CEO to edit posts because the media was writing about TD as if it were all of reddit, oust the CEO and get him to admit he was doing it, get reddit's Safe HArbor revoked.

The icing on the cake would be if they got reddit shutdown and packed up and moved to voat.

Hi

But yeah guys, I mainly hang around reddit because the captcha here is fucking annoying. I'm a hardcore leftist, and I'd gladly come back here with my displaced commie friends and take over Sup Forums.

There are shittons just like me, and the only red pill I've swallowed is the one that showed me our society is controlled by moneyed interests that love starting wars and dicking over poor people for profit, both whites and minorities. Many of the rich and powerful deserve prison, and the rest need to pay their fair share.

Anyway, you don't want me around here, do you? 'Cause I'm not alone. Think about how shitty Sup Forums gets when reddit sees downtime. Now think about that, but worse, and also forever.

Doesn't matter.
I
Demand
Lulz

>this costs them their safe harbor protection

Does not mean what you think it does.

BTW isn't the same legal reason could be used to take down any site that CAN"T prove that users posts actually belong to teh users and there is system to prevent their altering?

>I'm a hardcore leftist.
> I'd gladly come back here with my displaced commie friends and take over Sup Forums.

Moloch BTFO

>As this twitter pointed out, this costs them their safe harbor protection

That twitter explanation is on about the same level as that sovereign citizen bullshit where law somehow completely changes for you if you write your name in capital lettters

get the fuck out with this crap

poo

My guess is that Spez was obliged to do it or even had his own account taken from him. Reddit has basically been taken over by the rightwing at this point, seeing as its a haven for white males. Before they put restrictions on how many submissions from a sub could be on r/all, r/the_donald submissions were ubiquitous. Even today a td submission will almost always top the lists. This would make a great way to take down reddit, while the pizzagate thing is used to take down Sup Forums.

>newfag cant /vip/

Bump. People are not seeing the potential here.

>silkroad

only absolute spastics use silkroad when there are better alternatives.

Is this the same logic you Anglo cunts used to give the Jews Israel? Well it didn't work. Fuck off

Fuck reddit. Seek and destroy

>This community (and hundreds more like it seen in the side panel) has been allowing people to safely deal drugs the same way Silkroad does. Reddit has done nothing to stop these communities. As they are now liable, there in fact can be a class action lawsuit against the government if they don't treat Reddit the same way they treated Silkroad for allowing drug trading AND being responsible

ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahhahahha

Bye bye sst and you dependent roid using faggots ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaahha

>roid fags BTFO

They are more likely to fuck off Voat or something like that.
Sup Forums is too hard for liberal minds to proccess.

Hit'em hard, not a silent keyword

I honestly agree with most of what you said.

Why should the rich or companies get out of paying for infrastructure they use to get rich off of?

If you are rich, good for you, but you should be taxed at a FAR fucking higher rate, an adjustible rate that goes up to 90% after a certain point, an example would be lets say that pre 100000$ you had a zero % tax rate and above you had 90% so if you made 99999$ you would get 99999$, if you made 100010$ you would get 100001$

Not to say start that cap that low, but god damn, you pay next to nothing once you weasel your way out of it and you are rich enough to pay 10-20$ at most.

Fuck the rich, Fuck the powerful who control every fucking narrative and plant people in government whose only job is to fuck me over.

The only difference between you and me is likely out end goal, I want to be as liberal as possible so long as no one is getting fucked over, like putting homeless in a home costs us less money then leaving them on the street, so put them in a home.

Build infrastructure and take monopolies away, get the fuck out of other countries, why the fuck are we paying 1.5 trillion dollars to make a fucking jet? so on so forth.

Reddit has some great subs, you retards just hang in the SJW ones until confirmation bias tells you everyone is a libtard.

Why not get a hobby, so you can define your identity as more than just your political viewpoint? Why not be better than them?

Do it. fuck em up

check the comments and the article for more info on how legally they lose safe harbor

np.reddit.com/r/law/comments/5enw5l/did_the_ceo_of_reddit_lose_230_protection_for/

The difference is we know reddit did it, while we think some other site did it, you need to investigate on that end first before you could pursue further shit.

Pls no. I need reddit for my trap boards.

You have my bump, sir

But by the legal precedent in your pic showing that if something is moderated and therefor the owner of the site liable for anything "illegal" that appears, doesnt that mean us and 4+4 would go down too?

bump for lulz

not moderated. Edited by the staff. If herpderps around here went changing the actual post content and it could be proven then it would follow.

Its kind of like a newspaper. If there is editing going on by staff then its a publication and boom safe harbor would be gone.

Thats my interpretation at least.

I do know that lots of sites (asshole ones) tend to have "this post was edited by a moderator" and that makes me wonder what kind of can of worms this does open.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_230_of_the_Communications_Decency_Act

>Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act was not part of the original Senate legislation, but was added in conference with the House of Representatives, where it had been separately introduced by Representatives Christopher Cox (R-CA) and Ron Wyden (D-OR) as the Internet Freedom and Family Empowerment Act and passed by a near-unanimous vote on the floor.[1] Unlike the more controversial anti-indecency provisions which were later ruled unconstitutional,[2] this portion of the Act remains in force and allows ISPs and other service providers to restrict customers' actions without fear of being found legally liable for the actions that are allowed. The act was passed in part in reaction to the 1995 decision in Stratton Oakmont, Inc. v. Prodigy Services Co.,[3] which suggested that service providers who assumed an editorial role with regard to customer content, thus became publishers, and legally responsible for libel and other torts committed by customers. This act was passed to specifically enhance service providers' ability to delete or otherwise monitor content without themselves becoming publishers. In Zeran v. America Online, Inc., the Court notes that "Congress enacted ยง 230 to remove the disincentives to self-regulation created by the Stratton Oakmont decision.[4]

DOOO ITTTTT

Pic related is from the OPs pic.

Theyre specifically talking about moderating comments. Unless they actually mean editing and not just deleting like they do here.

Then you just spam them with gore, the normies will leave and sleeping autists will wake up,

You're all missing it, they have no power here.. how are they going to ruin Sup Forums? What happens when you spam them witl NIGGER NIGGER KIKE FAGGOT? They run to mods screaming "muh raycism!" and get banned for wasting their time.

Eventually either they choke on the redpill or go away.

bump