Democracy

> PHD in economics holder has the same voting power as a 40 years old alcoholic highschool graduate
How would you suggest to fix democracy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histoire_de_l'éducation_en_France
education.gouv.fr/bo/2003/25/MENE0301199A.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only land owners should vote
Only citizens can own land

Alcoholic is probably smarter.
Economics is a pseudoscience like astrology.

We don't, the PhD might want whats best for him and will vote selfishly while the alcoholic might want what is best for the country and will vote on that

i hope you are just trolling.

>How would you suggest to fix democracy?
so you want an autocracy/plutocracy?

kebab leave

Get a stem PhD, pleb.
You guys are less accurate than weather forecasters and less scientific than psychologists

Are you implying that your whimsical piece of paper somehow means you are more intelligent than the other?

A fucking roach.

first i would ban turkroach from voting

Then i implement iq test

the problem is , the uneducated citizens tend to be more gullible and easier to manipulate using sweet talks or religion with the help of media.
the problem is most uneducated dont know what is best for them.

The job power is what's dumb. I don't advocate taking any high school grads job away. But when I see high school libtard tatted up idiots in a job that probably should be for a college grad....i don't know. They weren't in a trade either. I've seen fuckin GEDs and high school grads at corporations and I mean some deserve to be there but some probably should make space for a bachelors or masters graduate. Especially when they aren't white as well. I feel like if you're a minority the burden is on you to get a degree. That's definitely for sure how it used to be in America. The niggers and spics had to go to college.

Again if it's a trade, you're fine. I don't want to take away but these jobs making like 200k a year that are government jobs etc should be going to a college grad period.

Why can't AYY LMAOs just learn to get along?

well aussibro, i have a master degree in computer engineering so im half way there already.

>inb4 turkish education

pure democracies fail. That's why you build a republic instead.

F A C I S M

the one on the left is a filthy sandnigger moslem.
the one on the right is a sjw state dependent homosexual.

Educate them you MOOORRROOOON

Turks are basically niggers. You realize that don't you?

only old hillbillies voted for trump

Only allow those in the military who have served 2+ years in combat roles to vote.
That way we know that those who are voting would at least die for their country.
Allow only those who have served 4+ years in combat roles and 10+ years in general military roles to run for federal government.

you cant do that when you DONT HAVE THE POWER IN A COUNTRY THAT IS MOSTLY UNEDUCATED. dont you see the problem french froggy

Not if one owns a bunch of property around the country and votes in the numerous local districts where they hold stake and pay tax.

Democracy doesn't need fixing, it's a failed system. Representative democracy I.E. a republic where only those who contribute to society through taxes or land ownership is how you redpill the entire system. Add a constitutional ban on anyone ever gaining voting rights who does not contribute taxes and does not own land from voting.

let the high school graduate club the economist to death, before he turns the high school graduate's life into an inefficiency to remove

There are people who don't even know how to swim that vote in elections

Only taxpayers can vote

Then we'll see the taxpaying burden shift from regular people straight to corporations. Corporations now pay for everything and also make all the decisions - as they already do.

Problems solved.

try to be more secular, turk
baby steps...

>less scientific than psychologists
Now you are going full retarded. You should never go full retarded.

You just fucking do it
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histoire_de_l'éducation_en_France

Google translate or some other shite

Yeah, its the evil whites hoarding all the good schools for themselves. Nothing to do with sub-90IQ population being physically incapable of being educated.

People in higher education are insulated in their own special bubble and don't know how life is like for the vast majority of Americans. It is not wise to let them be in charge of the decisions.

Furthermore, someone who progressed from

High School -> College -> Graduate School -> Professor

have never actually worked outside of Academia which distorts their views

Technocracy

Voting power related to the test score you get after passing the mandatory pre-election test regarding general topics, such as History, Politics, Economy, Maths, etc

50 is average, 0 is minimum and 100 maximum. Score follows an exponential curve, with 50 (average) giving you 1 voting power, 100 giving you 10 voting power, and 10 is the cutoff where you simply get a 0. Everything between 50 and 10 is equal to a value between 0.1 and 0.9

c'mon economists aren't that bad. yeah they're inferior compared to muh STEM but they're still not rock bottom.

One vote per net taxpaying household

Exceptions for veterans

>evil whites
where did the color come from? was it even in my argument ?

Only men who own property should be allowed vote. For every piece of property you own you get another vote.

It used to be that only land owning citizens could vote

Direct democracy. The people must vote on every issue

We need the opinion of all Americans \who have walked though many paths of life to choose the fate of this country,not just a select few. This way, we ensure the interests of the people actually willing to vote is heard

At least psychologists attempt scientific method.
Economists just go hurrrrrrrr someting happen, million possible reason, but mine expanation is right because reasons, now let me sign an endorsement of Hillarys tax the shit out of businesses until they offshore plan for the economy

>less scientific than psychologists

Cmon now lets not say things we might regret. Micro is relatively based

Everyone has too be raised too the level of the PHD.
Drugs, alcohol, are ways too feel pleasure without doing any work.
According too some statistics stupid people mate more.
Immigration doesnt make anything easier on you.

When you brought up education. You need to be capable of being educated in the first place.

> Turk
> Democracy

pick one and only one

They probably have more of a democracy than America.

I'd also like to point out that education does not mean you hold a bigger stake in the country than your uneducated neighbor who works 80 hours a week to support his family, and keeps the economy moving.

Let's be real though.

It's not high school grads, or the unemployed, or academics that have ruined our democracies.

It's primarily women, but also nonwhites.

If only white men could vote, things would be fine.

rbc dsge models are pretty worthless

Maybe in Turkey, but in Europe and the US it tends to be the other way around.

give the alcoholic a larger share of votes, he will have more common sense.

This is the only solution. If you let people dependent on the state, with nothing on stake vote, you will always get the one who is promising the most elected.

With a electoral college.

Seriously though :
You must first have some great engineering schools.

And not engineering schools like in the US.

Engineering schools deeply rooted in maths and abstract thought.

Also eliminate any form of religiosity in education.

It's a representative democracy (well democratic republic). Not a geniocracy.

While the academic will make smart voting choices for his circumstances it's all the other people, and their circumstances that determines the result.

The way to fix democracy is by only letting those who pay taxes exceeding the cost of any government support they're on or who don't receive any to vote, and even then the system is exploitable.

>Also eliminate any form of religiosity in education.
POL will lynch you for saying this.

Phd doesn't make more moral or better you fag.

military personal don't tend to own land. You want a bunch of trained and armed men not to vote when they have to defend the nation?
Say goodbye to you government.

Democracy was never a good governmental system.

Benevolent dictators are where its at.

Have to serve your country in the military
Have to study and graduate
Have to get a job
Have to make a family and children

>No failure in any of theses
>You now have the right to vote

fpbp

Religion is for private life not public life.

funny, in developed nations the opposite is true.

there is nothing wrong with it

You don't get a right to vote, unless you can prove your IQ is over 90.
You don't get a right to vote, unless you can prove that you know some basic stuff about realpolitik.

Democracy is a joke and won't ever help improve a civilisation.

The only true option is a meritocracy, with intermittent periods of dictatorship.

lmao, nice appeal to authority.
>he is formally educated, he must be intelligent.

if you gave people the right to vote by judging their intellect some way or another, you would probably be disenfranchising many educated voters while still giving 'dumb' people the right to vote. it wouldn't really make much of a difference intellect wise.

how are you going to judge someones intellect objectively? if they have a college degree or not? because that's one of the worst methods possible. any pleb can get a college degree these days, and even a phd. it doesn't make them smart. theres no objective method to judge someones intellect. and at the same time, many smart people do not have college degrees.

plus disenfranchising genuinely nonintellectual people is a huge ethics issue. lets say a person actually doesn't know a whole lot, maybe he just does simple work and earns a simple living. why does their situation justify taking their right to vote away?

the only solution to this is politicians looking for election need to git gud. they know the game their playing, they know the types of votes they need to earn. they should act accordingly and do everything they can do gain votes. its one of the reasons why trump one and clinton lost, clinton is a shitty campaigner.

maybe these politicians will try to appeal to the lowest common denominator while ignoring the more 'intellectuals'. who cares. genuinely smart people will still figure out who to vote for.

>PHD in economics holder has as much voting power as a degree in mathematics holder

In my viewpoint, a land owner is anyone, who owns at least a house and is a working citizen, not only people owning massive pieces of land and making a living from them. But you are right, and every man defending his country should be able to vote, even if he owns no "land".

>he is formally educated, he must be intelligent.
no but education develops critical and logical thinking and makes you aware of the things around you and more difficult to lie to.

> if they have a college degree or not?
yes. it an indication

>plus disenfranchising genuinely nonintellectual people is a huge ethics issue. lets say a person actually doesn't know a whole lot, maybe he just does simple work and earns a simple living. why does their situation justify taking their right to vote away?
not take his voting right away but making it less than the educated who spent years from his life and lot of effort to earn his degree. its not fair 2bh

>Only land owners can vote
>the free market creates a flourishing market in minuscule areas of land which through a loophole are temporary 'owned' around election time
>Leftists are fully on board with this since it retains their voting blocks

Starship Troopers government.

>education develops critical and logical thinking

Not in western country

Arrete de faire ta pedale. Nos cours d'histoire c'était surtout de l'etude de documents et de l'esprit critique.
Pareil pour la philo

Just as a Canadian, about 80% live on military bases or in military owned homes. They don't own property due to having to move every 2 - 4 years.

implying there are any leftists left after the first elections.

>Not in western country
wasnt the western countries built by the educated ? did Jacky Mcchainsaw invent the internet from his pig farm?

Welcome to stratocracy friend.

it doesent concern you since you dont got democracy where you live.

He's just talking shit do not take seriously

lol,
>first dissertation
>citation of nietzsche
>get 3/10 because we didn't study him already >not because it wasn't good placed in my respond

C'est plus du formatage que de l'apprentissage.

>leftists unironically want platos republic

Cucked as fuck

>College graduate

Yeah. You really are more educated.

>PhD

You are not more educated. You know a lot about one tiny fraction of a tiny field. That's it.

You're also completely disconnected from the real world.

I say this as a PhD student.

>Jew arguing with a white man

This

Military doesn't need a vote. They have guns.

you REALLY don't get how this works.

>How would you suggest to fix democracy
We kill anybody who has a Ph.D. in Economics

That's why you only allow them to vote. So they don't use their guns.

not particularly
i think reducing the franchise of the commoner will increase the likelihood of the necessity for violence against the upper class
people that fantasize about stripping electoral power from the masses don't quite grok the point of giving them skin in the game

t. commie
it's pseudoscience because it's inconvenient to you

You have to take a university level global political history course and score 91℅ or higher.

>40 years old alcoholic highschool graduate

Sounds like a coal miner, maybe works in the oil fields. We have a lot of those in Texas.

Hard work. Great pay. Good option if you have no family and little education. Blue collar workers are what make society function.

T'es tombé sur un prof de merde
education.gouv.fr/bo/2003/25/MENE0301199A.htm

>yes. it an indication
no, it's misleading. college can develop a persons critical thinking skills. but college wont help dumb people develop their critical thinking skills, and dumb people can still get through college easily. getting through college doesnt require critical thinking, most tests in college are hardly critical thinking based.

again, im going to quote myself
>any pleb can get a college degree these days, and even a phd. it doesn't make them smart. theres no objective method to judge someones intellect.

second of all, it's a whole ethics issue. for the sake of this argument, im going to assume you're rural farmer doesn't have a formal education and is not as smart, while a city person is formally educated and is more smart.

if there was a system that gave smarter people more voting rights, all they would do is elect politicians that benefit city people only. people who live in the rural parts of the country would have barely of their interests represented. most funding would go to cities, while the rural side of the country was left mostly unfunded. policies would benefit the city people, while the farmer saw no benefit.

honestly, this would be a nightmare. just because you are more smart doesnt mean less smart people dont understand their interests. it would surprise you, but most 'dumb' people are capable of understanding their interests and know who to vote for accordingly. and just because youre smart, doesnt mean you will vote for in a way that will benefit society.

plus i wouldnt want stuck up college graduates thinking they are smart because a bs system like this legitimizes that notion of thinking.

finally, ill quote myself again.
>the only solution to this is politicians looking for election need to git gud. they know the game their playing, they know the types of votes they need to earn. they should act accordingly and do everything they can do gain votes.

decisions made by the government in all three branches affect them both, equally. why wouldn't they have an equal share of power to select that government?

In the USA, we have the electoral college.
Republic > Democracy

>PHD in economics holder

what type? austrians or keynesian?

because i value more the opinion of a alcoholic highschool graduate than a keynesian phd

This
/thread

>Allow only those who have served 4+ years in combat roles and 10+ years in general military roles to run for federal government.
Just have a minimum rank of E-6.

So, classical democracy. It worked so well for Athens.

What if the alcoholic was born poor and the economics PHD was born rich and had his studies paid for? The first may not be as cult as the later, but he sure as hell knows a thing or two about hardship, hence the value of his voice.

>Welcome to fucking democracy!

Thats why roaches will always be subjects to authoritarian powers.