When you realize that India is working on Robotic soldiers

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/india-drdo-developing-robotic-soldiers-to-replace-humans-in-warfare/1/279226.html

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/9061844/India-tells-Britain-We-dont-want-your-aid.html
soundcloud.com/dirtypotter/symmetra-from-overwatch-attempts-to-poo-in-loo-fails
janes.com/article/65333/india-to-fast-track-varied-ammunition-purchases
strategypage.com/htmw/htproc/articles/20161121.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
youtu.be/tBvY7lKRBr8
worldmapswithout.nz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are they going to shit on streets too?
C'mon, Pajeet.

Are they made out of poo?

unless they're powered by human biowaste, they won't be good for much

D E S I G N A T E D
S H I T T I N G
R O B O T S

>Fueled by human feces

We are doomed.

>never go to war
>robo soldiers end up cleaning the streets from poo because there is too much for humans to clean

INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020

>deploy first wave of robots

>break down from all the poo caught in their joints

>indian robots
Just stick to having cute brown girls

fucking kek

This is a direct statement of recognition from the Indian government that your people are entirely useless.

The one resource that India has in abundance (besides "fertilizer") is disposable people. The fact that they are looking to build robots to use in place of India's ~600 million men tells you how useless they must be as soldiers.

t.abo

>C3PLOO

>abo
Pajeet, abos can't spell. Did you shit in your brain?

C3-PO-O

lel, what's going to power the robots? cow dung? or does it have it's own UPS system it carries when power outages happen?

So you're making golems out of shit. You'll be sending us back the aid gibs then?

>T. people who lost a war to Emus

> Domestic assault rifle programme (INSAS) fails so badly that India procures Canadian-made M4s for police units engaging in COIN.
> Domestic arms industry and military riddled with corruption to such an extent that a one billion USD FTP (Fast Track Procurement) was enacted 3 weeks ago as an emergency to purchase fucking RIFLES AND AMMO due to the possibility of a border war with Pakistan. INDIA HAS INSUFFICIENT AMMO AT THE MOMENT TO ENGAGE IN A LIMITED CONFLICT LASTING NO LONGER THAN 28 DAYS.
> Domestically-produced INSAS rifles literally have their bolts and barrels shatter during the 1999 Kargil conflict.

Yeah, nah.

This is actually a great development. India will be able to keep china and pakistan in check.

God speed poo men.

The project's codename is "Shitgolem" .

POO
IN
LOO

It's not like India has any lack of people.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

Why though? India already has too many people. You don't need killer robots, you need working toilets.

Yeah this, why would they spend insane amount of resources when they could just send half their population to die in a war and still be overpopulated?

there is a huge difference between development and realization of a product
we are still """developing"""" true ai, and we have made no true strides in the field
in reality when true ai is developed, then robotic soldiers will follow suit, as it is now robotic soldiers will act as well as a toddler would in a real battlefield
>big rock in my way
>where do i go now
>dies

If it's peanuts, why do they keep taking it then?

Robot soldiers and autonoumous weapons systems are illegal under international treaties on war. The one pulling the trigger must always be human. So if anyone ever things of fielding that shit you can just jam the signals so you can't remote control them.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/9061844/India-tells-Britain-We-dont-want-your-aid.html

>Pranab Mukherjee and other Indian ministers tried to terminate Britain’s aid to their booming country last year - but relented after the British begged them to keep taking the money, The Sunday Telegraph can reveal.

INSAS was the first Indian assault rifle, it was bound to be a huge failure.

Now that the ordinance factory is more experienced, INSAS has significantly improved with other indigenous guns like Amogh Carbine and Excalibur

Ordinance factory also produce Israel's Tavor for the Indian Army.

>APU SENDS IN ROBUTTS POOWERED BY SUPER COMPOOTERS

FUCK REEEEEEEEEE
I HAVE ADHD WAT DO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I POO IN LOO THO SO THATS GOOOOOOOOOOD
BUT I NEED SOME ADDERALL OR IM FICKONG DOOMED SOMEONE PLS HALP I WANNA KILL MYSELF FUCK THIS STUPID COUNTRY AND THIS WORLD AYY LMAOS PLS VISIT US AND DISTROY THIS DISGRACE OF A PLANET OR MAYBE WW3 PLSS

We have told them no so many times, they forced us accepting those aids by funneling their aid money to their NGOs in India

That's clearly just a face saving article for India. You're a fucking 3rd world country and always will be.

>they force us to take the money

soundcloud.com/dirtypotter/symmetra-from-overwatch-attempts-to-poo-in-loo-fails

Doesn't change the fact that your military is so corrupt that they need to invoke FTP to get the ammo they need to engage Pakistan in a border wall.

Open Source Source: janes.com/article/65333/india-to-fast-track-varied-ammunition-purchases

strategypage.com/htmw/htproc/articles/20161121.aspx

If the government truly cares about national defense over corruption monies, they probably aren't going along with Excalibur.

We spend more in fertilizer aids to our farmers than their 'aids'

We never needed it, they should be mad at their own government who forced its tax payers to give their hard owned money to a country that never needed it in the first place.

> India is again invoking its emergency FTP (Fast Track Procurement) procedures which enable immediate purchase of essential military items without the usual political and procurement delays that can add years, sometimes a decade or more, to obtaining needed items. In this case the FTP is being invoked to purchase a billion dollars of ammunition (mostly), small arms and replacement parts for some weapons. The urgency was triggered by the increasing possibility of a border war with Pakistan.

> While it is normal for well-prepared armed forces to create a realistic war reserve of ammo and other items to sustain heavy fighting for at least 30 days, India is not normal when it comes to military procurement. Aside from the fact that a country with such a huge (and industrialized) economy as India cannot produce its own ammo and many other items of military gear it must import, there is the additional problem of ignoring a war reserve. India has had a hard time doing this even though as recently as 2012 the army made it clear that if there was going to be a war its stocks of ammunition (especially tank and artillery shells) were too small and out-of-date. The army said publically that it would cost over $5 billion to remedy the problem. In 2012 the army specified that ammo needs included a lot more of missiles (anti-tank and anti-aircraft) in addition small arms and artillery ammunition. The government was reluctant to spend all of this money because of the many military procurement disasters since the 1990s that were still very much a problem. Most involved bribes and other forms of corruption, which is also why India does not build its own ammo. Officially, the government is all over this sort of misbehavior, but the reality is that there are still a lot of procurement officers and officials who cannot be trusted.

I think many PMCs already have such toys plus a couple governments

do you ever seen this ? OP
youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY

not try to say india is bad . they reach planet Mars now but about robot no one can compare with DARPA and boston dynamic

Our military isn't corrupt, its the reason why this country is still standing.
The purchases were fast tracked because of the lousy UPA (Congress) government who did nothing for strengthening or maintaining the armed forces for 15 years and due to wipe-spread corrupt deals the politicians of UPA made with foreign defense companies.

underrated kek

We are not competing with DARPA, we are trying trying to maintain an edge over Chinese junk.

a weapon to surpass metal gear, poo walker.

Does anybody have the that Pepe when he is mounted on the soldier's back and spraying shit on people while helicopters dropping shit on people?

>it's more appropriate than ever

>The World Bank, in 2011 based on 2005's PPPs International Comparison Program,[7] estimated 23.6% of Indian population, or about 276 million people, lived below $1.25 per day on purchasing power parity

>As of 2014, 58% of the total population were living on less than $3.10 per day

>reading indiatoday
its fake news you nigger

>Our military isn't corrupt, its the reason why this country is still standing.

Your countries smell is a greater deterrent to invasion than your military.

> The military isn't corrupt
> It's the civilian administration

Doesn't make much of a difference if every major procurement or effort is handled by state organs or enterprises. You can't simply FTP everything...

There are tens of millions of people, who need work. Hire the men, and send them into Kashmir and the Himalayas to defend the border.

if it works, it ain't stupid

youtu.be/tBvY7lKRBr8

There is a difference between a poor country and a country with a poor population

>Haiti is a poor country as it can't do anything good for its poor population even if it wants too

>India is the 7th richest country in the world, it can do and is doing things to improve the conditions of its poor population.

Accepting few millions from Brits in Aid will undermine billions of dollars of works in uplifting our poor due the the British habit of taking other people's credit.

You should try that too since your military can't even fight birds who can't even fly

S-sorry for giving you our hard earned shekels

FTP was needed because of the necessity, the new government is trying to improve things.
The reason why we bought your US-2 aircrafts and helped you open your weapon industry to the rest of the world.

Weapons deals takes time for India since we want a complete technology transfer along the weapon so we can improve or repair them ourselves instead of relying on an another country during a time of war.

Also we want to revive our domestic industries through make in India which is why the recently concluded deal with you Gooks for US-2 includes the condition that the most of the US-2 aircrafts will be assembled in India

>programmed by pajeets
>302,923,394 lines of code
>all java
>literally zero comments
>mix of tabs and spaces
>mix of camelCase and underscores
>only 5 unit tests
>4 of them raise exceptions
>communicates with command via a cleartext RESTful web interface
>12 million lines of code involved with preventing it from ever accidentally killing a cow
Yes, Indian robot soldiers are very scary.

Are you seriously claiming that the Indian government has the money and resources to drag its several hundred million poor people out of poverty, but chooses not too?

>Hire

That's the problem, you have to pay them in a society where corruption is the norm.

Robot soldiers don't need to eat, don't get thirsty, don't get bored, don't assault girls they're driving in a taxi, don't take bribes and don't shit.

You should blame your government not us, we never asked them for your hard earned money.

Or maybe start teaching your population about how democracy works, so they stop asking for a second Brexit referendum because they didn't know the first one was serious/stop blaming other democracies for the stupid decisions made by their own government.

Yep

>302,923,394 lines of code
In 2 classes

Stop being a retard, we are doing things to eradicate poverty.
Like subsidized rations, free medical services, trying to provide them employment, providing them proper housing instead of letting them live in slums etc. etc.

You can't wave a magic wand and eliminate poverty of 600 million people in an overnight, not even with gazillion dollars. It takes time.

>india is weaponizing shit

12 million? bruh microsoft office has twice that, try 140 million

SUPERPOWER

To stop it slaughtering cows?

This is a different language to me.

I failed C+ language in university.

Young people are truly remarkable.

>ooh eee ooh ah ah

dont even try arguing pajeet. Your country has literally 0 credibility

POO

> POO ROBOTS

We have zero credibility only in your eyes.
The reason why we have ICBMs and tests new nuclear capable missiles every 3 months because you all think we are just a useless nation with no credibility.

Yeah keep doing that, it helps us prosper.

SHART

worldmapswithout.nz/

You can't wave a magic wand and claim a country with almost 50% of the population living in poverty is not poor, either.

>LOOFORMERS
>POO POO IN DISGUISE

kek

haha i sense some rustled jimmies. No worries Pajeet, well clean that shit off the street one day :)

>2017
>India requires a power source to run its army of P-1000 Poominator robots
>invents an experimental reactor that runs entirely on shit
>poosion reactor creates limitless power by smashing shit particles together
>millions of indians line up for miles to have the honor of shitting into the new reactor core
>fuel is limitless, power is even more infinite
>streets, rivers and fields gradually de-poo as citizens from Mumbai to New Delhi take poo to the reactor
>roads and houses previously buried in meters of poo slowly emerge, infrastructure rises from the receding shit levels
>free electricity greatly improves quality of life in india, GDP soars to previously unseen levels
>P-1000 army is mothballed and decorated with shiny beads and curry
>eminent punjabi scientists create a compact poosion reactor to power spacecraft
>India shits mankind beyond the stars

It also helps us make and sell cheap drugs like the generic cancer drug which was a generic copy of 70,000$ US drugs but we sell it for 7,000$ only. Because we have zero credibility.

Its not 50%, the 600 million people need help like cheap/free medical services.

Only 276 million people are under dire poverty.

KEK'ed and checked

dude, calm down. Its not my fault that the stink of all that poo must drive you guys to rape women all day.

>only
>people
pajeet, I...

At least we have women to rape, unlike you kiwis who have to resort to raping sheep to quench your thirst.

Calm down Australia, jeez I thought you guys are masters at banter.

wow pajeet. you literally just admitted your country has a problem raping women.

I dont even need any material to insult you. You do it all yourself.

Now excuse me, i need to go have sex with my sheep

Liberals be like
>OMG 100,000 rapes happen in India
>India is a rape capital

>Indian population - 1.3 billion
Not even close to 1% of the population.

Do you even have Brain bro?

Its an absract kind of box lifting.

Are you butthurt because of the mean comment, or because of that half-digested, uber-spicy Jalfrezi you shat out this morning???

congrats pajeet, you won the argument. Now go put on the japatis and the tika masala so you can fertalise the street.

Finally - actual intelligent lifeforms in India!

I didn't knew replying a banter with a banter is called being butthurt in UK.

Looks like Pookistani mayor has heightened your sphincter senses with all that cumtural enrichment

I will and you can't fertilize asphalt. Try picking up some books sometime.

>When you realize that India is working on Robotic soldiers...
>Literally the shittiest country on earth.
>Spends money developing robots instead of developing its infrastructure and helping citizens and building public toilets.

Oh Pajeet.

Take it easy ausbro, it's all banter, now you go make love to an emu or abo or whatever the fuck is that australians do

>teknikahl zappoat diz iz pajeet spikink
>hau ken ai bee ahv assistuns