DON'T LET THIS SHIT SLID NIGGERS
B U M P
U
M
P

more shit off of gab

Bhump

bump for imminent slaughter of the left

Michigan already did a recount and even if the other 2 flipped Trump would still be over 270.

Cool story bro
saged

Everything that is "reported" is suspect until it's confirmed by God-Emperor's website or twitter. If we believed them we'd have Mitt Romney running the show right now, instead we know that was one of many lies. Trump giving up on the wall, or the Clintons, or repleaing and replacing the majority of Obamacare is all the same.

pizzagate roleplay got stale already eh?

paranoid fat freaks

This, Also are we all forgetting that clinton conceded? at this point even if she did end up winning, it's too late.

pic related

dude why would the mods sticky anything?

people are freaking out over the reddit admits editing posts. did we forget a Sup Forums mod did it on Sup Forums the same fucking day?

Its over. She lost. Done. have some sage for your conspiracy theory bullshit.

shills gtfo

hope your children magically disappear m80

>Jill Stein is working with Hill
>Since Jill is doing the recount shit, Hill will look unconnected
>Soros is supposedly funding Jill's recount
>They've probably rigged the vote now in that a recount will show Hill wins

Uh, isn't she just getting donations for this """""recount""""? No stealing involved, just the classic story of a fool and his money.

Honestly I need to get in politics. Jill raised 4.5 million fucking dollars in a few days. I'll never see that much cash in my life, and Jill just got it for free, with nothing more than a promise that maybe a recount will occur (but maybe not, lol).

It's more money than she raised for her fucking presidential campaign. Here be jewery abouts.

I can see tons of hillary supporters throwing money at her because they still can't believe Trump won. Berniebots too, since they seemed to not be able to give their cash away fast enough before the primaries ended.

And we know she hates hillary and didnt want her as president, so if soros is funding it shes taking libtards and HIS money. and the cherry on top is evidence they can leak directly about soros. MAYBE even something illegal.

Honeypot on the devil?

read this She's getting exactly $160,000 AN HOUR

I thought that was pretty obvious the second I heard about them doing a recount

I guess Sup Forums is just filled with retards

Nah

She was talking shit about Hill to get votes from such

She would have thought Hill would have won by a large margin

There is zero reason to do this other than trying to hurt Trump

to get votes from who? She said multiple times trump wouldnt get us into ww3 and he is the better choice. They already recounted one of the states, its over. there is no "lets get hillary elected" agenda here

Questions:

If the media lied about what trump said why hasn't trump came out and said anything on it?

Also trump obviously knows this is going on, why doesn't he speak about that either?

It's almost as if trump wants this to happen and not even fight for his presidency

Infowars would get it out if they saw it and thought it was credible.

Could it be an attempt to discredit Jill? Maybe Soros is funding this with the belief that either no recount will happen, or the recounts will not change the outcome. Now that Jill has tons of people looking at her, she'll be under a lot of pressure to use the money wisely. If her plan reveals nothing, then people will point and say she's a nut who blows huge sums of money on nothing. I don't think Soros is looking for new pawns, he tried with Hillary and failed, so likely he will get back into lower level politics, at least for a while. Jill is no fan of Hillary, and won't bend over for Soros so easily, so they're just trying to discredit and humiliate Jill to get her to shut up.

another bump for ya

I only just found this shit Half an hour ago, and it's the middle of the night in the U.S. It'll take them a couple hours to catch up.

your theme is shit tier

HOLY SHIT DRUMPF IS FUCKING DONE!

MADAM PRESIDENT! MADAM PRESIDENT!

not my screen cap

>giving the election to someone who clearly lost and conceded because someone else raised 4 million dollars and that's supposed to trigger some kind of recount

what the ultimate fuck are you people smoking

this is TOP TIER concern trolling

bamp

From other things I've read Bill is pushing Hillary hard not to contest it and focus on Chelseas political career.
Soros is mad as hell over the election and is pushing any way he can to steal it from Trump, and is angry Hillary isn't doing more.

My original theory was that Jill is being a bro by convincing the left to get behind this and when the recount turns out for Trump then all these lefty mob groups would shut up and sit down after they conclusively prove Trump won and got the popular vote.

If I were someone in the top of the government on either side I would be pissed off about how the left wants to fuck the entire country over ot getting what they want.

The 160k could be black budget money pouring straight in and OP is a faggot.

Bump

Burp

keep replying to your shit thread faggot

trump won, it's over

we must go deeper

this screencap makes no sense in retrospect.

why not just have hillary clinton ask for a recount.

>Jim Stone discovered a bot is donating.... 4.5 million by no later than 6:30 PM CST

this is wrong, as it I was watching it, it was around 8:00 PM CST when it hit 4.5 million.

FBI user is right, you guys buy into anything and everything you want to believe in.

>green text on a black background
Stop.

>a shill is calling me a shill
The fight is never over, partner. Good men what to take a rest and bask in victory; Evil men plot constantly.

Yea. OP is a faggot. She lost. Get a job. Hid n Slid

but it will be less electorates to flip

also i would like to add, jill still got her votes manipulated!

jill2016.com/polling

she wants to catch clinton in the act.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>and is angry Hillary isn't doing more.

kek.

Isn't that the story of the election, though?

I mean, for real. Political discussion came up at the thanksgiving table yesterday, and one thing I got people to agree on, was that Trump worked hard as hell for that presidency.

Compared to Clinton, Trump was a madman. Rally, Rally, Rally, Morning Show, Rally, Rally, Evening Show, Rally, Debate tomorrow. Selling out Stadiums

And that would have been a slow Tuesday.

Hillary? A rally every 3 weeks. Disappearing from public view, sometimes for weeks at a time. Shrieking at her audience. "WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD YOU DUMB STUPID FUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Can't even fill a fucking high school gymnasium.

This woman had Divine Mandate from the kingmakers who favor the left. For 2 years. She got the Divine Mandate from the kingmakers on the right after the primaries. Still no results.

They HAVE NOTHING. NOTHING. No house, no senate, no presidency, the supreme court stacked with republicans. 5 more republican governors, and the GoP can push god damned constitutional amendments.

I wish I could have an hour alone with Hillary. One hour, she can't lie. My first question:

>What the fuck did you even do?

bump for interest

>It's almost as if trump wants this to happen and not even fight for his presidency
Insider here. Trump doesn't wanna be President, he never thought he'd win. He wants to fuck models and drink champagne. Not wake up at 5 AM for a CIA briefing, work 12 hours, and sleep six, for four years. Trump is literally the kid who didn't read the book trying to pass on oral book report day, and he's scared shitless.

Fuck off Hillary already conceded stupid asses
SAGE

Bump

>Insider here.
What do you mean by that?

you think that this monster will lose, if this recount shit is real, they will throw almost all the trump counts away and allow her to win.

Bump

If there's a recount and Trump loses the civil war is on

BUMP, get to work goys, we need to get the word out, they will try to rig it.

>yankee scum
[[TRIGGERED]]

I think this is legit. We know that the machines robbed Sanders of votes in favour of Clinton. All they have to do is point to one of the backdoors, say Russia diddled the vote by X number of votes then hand it to Clinton. All the 'russian hackers steal election' shit was the predictive programming so the masses won't ask to see evidence.

>pic related, voting machines doing to Sanders what Stein is asserting has been done to Clinton.

The rothschilds who release magazine covers with the events to come to fruition for the coming year every year via economist magazine cover have released the 2017 cover and it has Trump as president.

Interesting they've gone with the Tarot card theme this year and not the random collage of pictures that they usually do.

Sherman's March is one of the greatest military BTFO'ing ever, Union or not

If Trump can't see this shit happening and is doing nothing to prevent it he doesn't deserve to be president

i know
please don't remind me
[spoiler] god, the union fucked us up good [spoiler]

I lost all respect for Jill Stein when she demanded a recount, immediately thought "what's in it for her?" well now here is the answer.

This is really important, not going to let this slide.

Bamp

OPs cannot bump their own threads, reddit fuck. I don't care if your information is the most valuable information in the world, go back to your shithole and stay there.

What the fuck is that style

>respecting a commie in the first place

Have some dignity.

Bump! I endorse this thread!

>discredit Jill
she's not worth discrediting. she's a fucking irrelevant kike.

probably got more legitimate votes than hillary, desu sempai.

LOAD UP THE MEMES BOYS IT'S HAPPENING!!
ALL VETERANS FROM THE FIRST MEME WAR REPORT FOR DUTY!!!

SAY "AYE AYE CAP'N"!!

LET'S GO BOYS WE GOT WORK TO DO HERE!!

THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY IS AT STEAK, WE CAN'T LET THE WITCH WIN!!

DRAIN THE SWAMP!!
BURN THE WITCH!!

It means he's not allowed to go outside because he's a fucking spastic.

I highly doubt this will go over.
People often joke about how "if Trump loses CIVIL WAR NOW" but if the presidency is stolen like this I am dead sure that we will be seeing a completely different kind of protester on the streets and they'll be armed.

People are rioting is it wise for trump to say yes she is going to prison? , think before you call him a jew , trump is our guy

DON'T LET IT SLIDE!!!!!!

Bump for knowledge

The truth shall set us free

k

Yeah, Obama worked so hard.
>Up at 9am, 8 hrs of golf, 2 minutes of briefing about attack on US embassy, fly to fundraiser to drink champagne and get fucked by Michelle's BBC

She will perish

I SAYETH NOW
MOLOCH, GET YE GONE!

bump

You know you don't have to write bump right? Like you know whether you take the of time out of your fucking retarded worthless day, to write "bump" the post still gets bumped right? So let me ask you this, are you so fucking stupid and autistic that you don't know this? Or is it the fact that you're just such a fat worthless retard in need of attention that you feel the need to post "bump" so people can see this and you can feel validated, considering its the only thing you fucking did all day you worthless piece of shit.
I fucking despise you, you fucking cunt, I swear to God if I ever meet you, by any chance, God help me I will put you through the nearest fucking wall, you fat uneducated worthless piece of fucking shit.

BUBUBUUMP

thanks for the bump

>>Insider here.
>What do you mean by that?
Trump is scared.

He's a master manipulator, shit-talker, and arguable sociopath, but he's ignorant on politics and he's scared. Why do you think he reached out to Romney and Ryan so quickly? Because he has no platform. Because no one required him to answer policy questions. Ha. :-)

>If there's a recount and Trump loses the civil war is on
They're ready for your semiautomatic weapons and Guy Fawkes masks, moron. You can't win that way.

Don't be naive, child.

bump