It's the Freemasons. It's likely there are quite a few on these boards as we speak. They know nothing, utter plebs...

It's the Freemasons. It's likely there are quite a few on these boards as we speak. They know nothing, utter plebs, completely ignorant. Your average lodge in your average city is no different than some elk's lodge. The power is in their numbers and prestige. They've almost convinced all of Western civilization that any man or woman who means to be highly successful and powerful must go through them. Even as the Freemasons are reading this now, they know this in their heart to be true. Sometimes they must wonder, why...why have i joined this group to which tells you nothing and only wants great men? How stupid can you be, child?

They do not worship God. What they worship is beyond the content of this post. What they worship is ancient. They are pagans. The pagan holidays ask for sex, or they ask for blood. This is why there is the sex trafficking. Children and adults disappear all the time under the strangest circumstances.

The reason for the rituals, the torture, the robes and acting and all that bullshit. there is no special meaning behind any of it. Those things merely incite the worst kind of terror in any human being. Imagine walking to your car after work one day and you just feel a thud on your head. You start to black out and fall over. You wake up laying on a cold concrete alter with your hands and feet tied in an extremely uncomfortable shape and you're completely naked. There are just hooded figures everywhere, you try to scream but your mouth is gagged. Someone slowly pulls out a dagger.

They get off from the fear. It's not just a sexual feeling. There is a euphoria, a kind of psychological trip for people with huge egos when they have someone in such a vulnerable position.

They need to be scraped from the face of the earth. They need to be routed from existence, hunted down and destroyed.

Other urls found in this thread:

tamrin.proboards.com/thread/296/australian-aboriginal-traditions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mason here, you seem a little upset. Please delete yourself.

>Caring about Freemasons
Freemasons are area 51 plebshit

>It's likely there are quite a few on these boards as we speak.
'Sup.
>They do not worship God.
That's up to the individual.
>You wake up laying on a cold concrete alter with your hands and feet tied in an extremely uncomfortable shape and you're completely naked.
And that sounds like some /x/ creepypasta.

Authentic Freemasonry died with Christopher Wren. This was the literal Masonry in a sense that it was passed down through architects (like Wren) and other builders of the stonemason craft etc.

>Christopher Wren, the last Grand-Master of the old English Masonry, died in 1702. The fifteen years that elapsed between this date and the foundation of the new Grand Lodge of England (1717) were turned to good account by the Protestants who engaged in a labor of misrepresentation leading to the writing of these Constitutions, published in 1723. The Rev. Anderson and Desaguliers, authors of these
Constitutions, disposed of all the old documents ( Old Charges) on which they could lay their hands, so that the innovations that they introduced went unnoticed, and also because these documents contained phrases they considered very embarrassing, such as the obligation of faithfulness to God, to the Holy Church, and to the King, an incontestable sign of the Catholic origin of Masonry.

Masonry got reformed with Weishaupt´s Ordo Illuminati Bavarensis style of "light into darkness"

Merely intellectual replaced the Spiritual origins of rites. America never had authentic masonry, only Jewish-infiltrated Pseudo-Masonry of the Bavarian Illuminati. Merely a symbolic shell of the former spiritual lineage.

>Authentic Freemasonry died with Christopher Wren.
That was operative masonry, not Speculative Freemasonry.
>Christopher Wren, the last Grand-Master of the old English Masonry
That claim was made up only after his next of kin had passed (after 1728), and thus couldn't refute it. Original constitutions (1723) made no mention of him.
>Masonry got reformed with Weishaupt´s Ordo Illuminati Bavarensis style of "light into darkness"
No it didn't. Read a ritual.

I donated blood at a lodge for the American red cross. How screwed am i?

Do they pratice Alchemy? Magic?

Your rituals are just dress rehearsals.

For what?

Are freemasons physic? Can they preform Telepathy?

Ive been hearing voices in my head for the past two years since i walked into a lodge. They constantly persecute and critique me. They tell me what to do and im like leave me alone.

The voices say i need to become a brother

>The voices say i need to become a brother
You should ignore them.

Going to talk to my local lodge soon, see about joining up any advice? I believe in purity and light above all else as well as have a tattoo representing the sun on my back, will they refuse me based on this?

>will they refuse me based on this?
No. Heck, no one should even be seeing it. But you'll probably get a kick out of some of the solar symbology.

you choosed the wrong side repent and leave your powerless cult

How do i rid myself of the voices, are they sprits?

I think my third eye is wide open and i dont know how to close it

Practice for real rituals, where people die and suffer greatly, or raped. You are just playing dress up, it's meaningless. None of anything you know or practice or think matters, everything at the top, way, way beyond your pion brain is where things actually happen. You only exist now to collect all the other eager young minds of soon to be powerful men.

Oh, what little you know.

Great thread OP, tell us more.

>Practice for real rituals
They are real rituals already.
>where people die and suffer greatly, or raped.
Why would anyone sign up for that?
>You are just playing dress up, it's meaningless.
Beyond your understand =/= meaningless
>everything at the top
What top would that be?

i recommend you to repent and renounce in jesus name

you literally entered a temple of the devil

If you’re bound just say these words, “Jesus, I choose You as my Liberator. Forgive me for my sins. Please set me from all boundarys. I will serve You with the rest of my life. Satan, I reject you in Jesus’ Name.”

Here is a suggestion for a prayer for the whole armor of God.
Do this daily, especially before leaving your home, or going to sleep:

“Heavenly Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I now put upon myself and all present the full armor of God, the armor of Light, the Breastplate of Righteousness, the Shield of Faith, the Helmet of Salvation, the Sword of the Spirit, the Belt of Truth, the Garment of Vengeance, the Cloak of Zeal, and any other part of the armor of God that I do not know about, and my feet shod with the gospel of peace.” (Eph 6:13, Isaiah 59:17)

They are literally dress rehearsal. They can't feel like deities torturing and raping small children if the other hooded idiots can't play the part. They also aren't useful to be pedo friends with unless they are immensely powerful.

Theyre not near as important as you make them out to be. Masonry is just a gentlemans club where they can guffaw at each other and feel important

Thankyou my friend. The voices even say they are with god, i will not be tricked. They are trolling me. The devil wants to beat me and take my soul.

My third eye is open, ive made a huge mistake

Would be mighty curious to see how recently those "sigils" were invented.

>They are literally dress rehearsal.
I think something is being lost in the translation here, freund. And you clearly haven't seen any ritual or monitor.

you repent and renounce any involvement in the occult or occult practises.

jesus will forgive you, he loves you and want you to set free you just need to ask because he respects free will

sounds legit

i used to work at the sheriff's office in the mid 90s, had access to the central computer room - all voice and data traffic (including MDT) went through this room

two of the senior diaper dicks were pedos, and were masons

one died suddenly of liver cancer and some lady from his "church" cleaned him out financially via some fake deathbed will bullshit - the only thing they didn't get was his pension which they couldn't fake

the other, who was also on the board of police & fire commissioners in his home town, got caught - twice - soliciting underage males out of state ... the first infraction earned him a suspension, the second cost him his career and his marriage

of course the press never learned of any of this, not that they would have run the stories anyways

drug use, domestic violence, alcoholism, misuse of official vehicles (such as taking marine units out for late night drunken binges) were all the rule, not the exception

if i had a nickel for every late night tow call to pull yet another one of ours, drunk, out of some ditch

can't imagine how much worse it's gotten since then

High Level Insider is it you?

>>that was operative not speculative
GEE WHERE HAVE WE HEARD THAT BEFORE?

>this isn't real money it's fiat money
>this isn't real physics it's theoretical
Holy fuck the Jew schemes are so obvious after they have been decoded!!!

Thank god. Mankind wasnt meant to have this power. Please forgive me jesus for i have sinned.

I hear so much bullshit and im under comstant surveillance by the all seeing eye.

Im just 24 i didnt even know humans were capable of this evil outside of comics

>GEE WHERE HAVE WE HEARD THAT BEFORE?
History? It's two different groups. Freemasons don't build buildings.
>this isn't real money it's fiat money
>this isn't real physics it's theoretical
Wut. I think i'm missing the joke.

I wont donate any blood to the german red cross because only 1 in 5 donations will be given to another human being the other 4 of 5 will be sold to the pharma industries for 120€+ per donation.

This is not the spirit.

"I need my diploma , turn Sup Forums off"

I will not be tricked

So they're the one's wanting unaccompanied minors from Central America and refugees from Syria. It's starting to make sense now.

I worked for a guy for a few months. Mexican in a Hispanic majority city. He ran a kind of extracurricular school for kids and adults. I remember our biggest event was getting the Mexican consulate there to essentially get a bunch of immigrants settled in, and we just pettled some ged program on them.

But see, here's the thing, he basically sold it as a must have program for anyone who wants a future in the country, and essentially made people pay hundreds of dollars a week to sit down and watch youtube videos and take shitty test courses.

The actual adult learning centers around the country that work with local colleges offer ged courses for like 40 bucks and they even pay off the actual tests if you score above average, which isn't hard at all if you can at least get language and social studies good.

So essentially this guy was jewing his own people and pretending he was helping them.

Now, this isn't the relevant bit. After the event he met up with some city officials. A bit weird that a guy running this business is so friendly with the mayor and his coworkers. They seemed friendly enough, though.

Now, I was there late one evening basically helping around the place, and the guy, I dunno, he starts talking to me about what he did to get where he was. Some mumbo jumbo about Aztec magic and social engineering. But then he drops thst he shouldn't be saying this, but he's a mason. That basically the lodge takes in anyone that's successful in a community, even though it's mostly old Jewish guys, and that they really do believe in the hocus pocus, but not in god, that they believe almost hypocritical that humans are meant for greatness but that humans are mostly sheep.

It just kind of shined a light on the situation and it made me realize that these people are kind of just vultures with illusions of grandeur. They're smart, but deluded. They will fucking scam and cannibalize their own kin to advance themselves with no remorse for a ticket to the ivory tower.

I waited tables at a Masonic meet at a private hall in a repurposed stately home.

They had 1980's pop music, jelly and Icecream, and a token (singular) black guy.

They also said a kooky prayer to "The Creator of The Universe".

They were nice enough, no rude guests, treated the staff well, but their party was frankly quite lame.

>Can they preform Telepathy?

Funny I think something similar has happend to me. Though I truly believe in the Christ consciousness. There is something to telepathy I guess.

Anyone remember High Level Insider?

Masons are literally just some old men who like to talk about their menopause issues.

>It's the Freemasons.

What is?

See, this is why I've always maintained that stealing from wealthy businessmen is just a form of redistribution.

Admittedly It's also harder than stealing from bums and junkies, but doing the right thing always is.

>They had 1980's pop music
>UK lodge banquet
Hot damn, they're modernising finally.

Actually believing in a higher power is part of being admitted to the Masons

if one looks closely into espiritismo they will see how easily it aligns with freemasonry, romanism, and old mesoamerican religion - all neatly syncretized

Black nobility

fuck the masons they are but pawns, so are the banking and industrial families. look passed the veil boys. weve been in control by the same families since the dark ages.

Masonry = Kaballah used to brainwash goyim

It does? From a look at the wiki page, it seems like it aligns more with Hippocratic medicine.

Don't understand Qaballah or Masonry, i take it?

To be fair, the guy had fucking fantastic work ethic and worked day and night on the parts of his business he actually liked, the 3d courses, and he wasn't really like wall street rich as much as wannabe Steve Jobs rich. He actually taught me a good deal about marketing.

But yeah those lodge boys are fucking nutty if they really do believe half the shit he spewed. He said 2012 was a great conscious awakening where people would get smarter and more open to things, but under the same breath said that this meant they'd be more easily dumbed down and susceptible to guerrilla marketing and psych ops.

Also in retrospect I remember him talking really weirdly about the kids in his class and how he stressed "we shouldn't look bad in front of the parents, we can't let them think we're doing anything" which in retrospect was fucking weird ass wording.

I did just use the trust he gave to show the kids shit like evil dead 2 and braindead, so that's cool. But now I'm worried there was secret pedo shit I wasn't aware of.

i'll just leave this here...

a casual look at wiki isn't gonna tell you shit user

you have to look carefully at all of the symbolism (protip: it will take more than 5 minutes)

>a casual look at wiki isn't gonna tell you shit user
Figured. But looking at the core principles, it matches with what i said. The symbolism just seems like Spanish Catholicism.

>They get off from the fear. It's not just a sexual feeling.

this is true. they like to do organized gang stalking and taunt it

Wow, I looked for that verse, and read a little more. It really spoke to me. I've been having trouble with my anger towards our crumbling society. But that just says to not let anger ruin my life. I've been hearing that from a lot of people, lately.

Regardless of whether "these people" exist in the form and manner you describe them..
>They need to be scraped from the face of the earth. They need to be routed from existence, hunted down and destroyed.
This kind of approach has clearly never worked in the history of mankind. What you are targeting is a very small sub-set of human nature, rather than a certain set of symbols and rituals (symbols and rituals can change with the time, the underlying INTENT remains as part of who knows what small fraction of people).

Imagine some evil man came along and said, "I want to extinguish all kind people, but only those." Not workable. Not definable.

Same with "masons", "satanists", "witches", "demons", "communists", "jews", "muslims", etc. You're trying to extinguish IDEAS, good luck with that. Ideas can change names, slogans, uniforms, symbols, yet remain the same underneath in essence. You'll need to build a culture with stronger, better IDEAS that is self-protecting, self-strengthening, self-perpetuating on its own merits. As such cultures may have existed in the past and no longer do, even that is no guarantee for what you wish to pursue.

Good luck chasing ghosts.

If you aren't going to look further into it maybe you should just stop commenting?

Take a good look at the imagery just in the pic I posted here Let me know how many elements of freemasonry, kaballah, romanism, and mesoamerican religion you find

hint just for you because you're special: the five suns

Freemasons need to be wiped out along with the Jews.

There was a lodge down the street from my neighborhood growing up. They had cookouts for the community in the summer. It was just a bunch of old southern guys. The building had no windows at all though which was kind of weird.

>aboriginal
>traditions
Lol.

>Let me know how many elements of freemasonry, kaballah, romanism, and mesoamerican religion you find
Not familiar with whatever you think Romanism is, or whichever Mesoamerican religion you're referring to, but for the others, not a lot?
>hint just for you because you're special: the five suns
To you this means what?

Weird same thing happened to me. So many weird occurences. Like I had a friend post a picture of his left eye and said something like "if you want to know more meet me at denny's" on facebook. I would get guys in trucks stare me down and when they passed they had the compass on their taillights. Demonic voices trying to intimidate me and caused me on a weird trip where I ended up at a mason statue. Then to top it all off I had a dream after I told my mom "have mercy for the poor widow's son" where a lady held a paper with a freemasonry advertisement and said something like "remember our agreement"

trump is a mason

>l Insider?

read the thread and get educated

you know nothing

I don't think they're telepathic (maybe some enlightened few) but they abuse predestination and know tricks of synchronicity. that's the vibe I got with the way they use language.

Bingo.

Butthurt coon?

>coincidence

Some of them use ritual sodomy to communicate with Demons. The '33' represents two guys going at it, as God would see it from above. When you see females making Masonic hand signs, and realize that there are no females in Masonry, you will realize how nuts things really are.

you still can't see it can you?

Wtf is this?

>i used to work at the sheriff's office in the mid 90s, had access to the central computer room - all voice and data traffic (including MDT) went through this room

Whats mdt, is this some ed snowden level stuffs?

;)

from a personal experience i know that if you share blood between 2 humans it createds a bond

its possible to receive informations / messages then even if the "host" does not want it

t. guy knows had 2 friends that were involved in blood brotherhood

one of them was possesed by a demon

Protip 1: The Australian fauna weren't the only ones to do shit like that.
Protip 2: Freemasonry is older than Australia.
Protip 3: That's not actually a Masonic thing to do. Those ads aren't accurate representations.

Educate yo'self.

Mobile
Data
Terminal

The console in police vehicles they use to access government databases, receive calls from CAD, and send messages to one another

Freemasons are demon worshippers who induce demonic possession in themself through certain rituals, e.g. homosex. A jewish satanist sect is at the center of it all (synagogue of satan).

Low level freemasons are just good goys hoping for an invite to the inner circles.

Learn how to exorcise demons, like Jesus did in the gospel, and watch those freemasons scurry away from you like a bunch of sewer rats fleeing from a fire.

=>

RETARDS

is pol the thule goup?

aboriginal traditions are older than freemasonry

Who will help the widow's son?

Africa making progress in their aviation-program I see.

That's what did the trick for me. Lots of prayer.

Those digits.. cant deny it

"Some guy" must be him

Nah, pretty sure they've only been sniffing petrol and paint in the last hundred years.

Hah, love it.

>africa

ABORIGINAL AUSTRALIA

have they gave you an award of promotion in degree for all the fervent defense you do for masonry on aboriginal dream land boards?

Freemasons here, not even meming, most of us actually believe in god.
freemasonry is actually really different than how you picture it.
It's people with commun interests getting together for their own good and benefice but I have never heard or done anything close to your strange rituals

wow really makes me think.

you can't even see it in front of you

that thread is a freemason showing the similarities between the two traditions

your mind and soul are clouded so you can't even see it

sad

Number checks out. Blood is micro+macro nutrients, water, lipoproteins, red blood cells, white blood cells. All this stuff turns over (new in, old out) all the time. How/where in there is "the bond" encoded and how long is it possibly supposed to last.. but cool story that you "know 2 friends" who told ya exciting stuff =)

it was one of my scariest experiences i made

they guy who was possesed could quote the bible like he knew every word within

(the real person my friend never read the bible)

he told me that he is an archangel and mixed satanism with christianity in statements and tried to confuse me

in the night i had some homo sexual dream
i bet it was an spiritual attack from the possesed friend

i let him sleep in my home because he was homeless

i knew that i was an danger but trusted on the lord

i knew he could kill me on every second

when the possesd friend was showering i lied in my bed and my whole body was shaking and tremble like i never expiernced it before

my friend got delivered through intensive prayer and jesus

the other one is at the moment in a psychiatry

>ABORIGINAL AUSTRALIA
No such thing. Australia is a British colony. Prior to that, the fauna had some other names for it. None of which matter.

I'd never admit to being on here to a brother. Though i suspect i've seen a few here i know.

>that thread is a freemason showing the similarities between the two traditions
What did your posts have to do with it then?

we all know who your god is

do you believe in jesus or other masons in your circle?

Freemasons are in fact not older than Aborigines you fucking idiot.

Oh wow a scientist! Tell us how the big bang was created "amazing" atheist!

yes. the first levels.
actual prospects to high level masonry are picked out from these menopause and cognac masons
when they start to get higher up in the ranks, the connections to international branches becomes visible
at some point you cannot advance anymore without verification from mason branches outside your country

Is that from Manly P Hall?

you are broken and are not enlightened in the slightest

OK what the heck IS it all about. If it's just common interest, why isn't it simply a "club", Verein, etc. "Isch bin a Freimaurer" WTF lol. "Fans of Geometry e.V." or just same old human tendency to form rope teams? Everyone keeps talking about groups like this and then it's "nothing, just some dudes hanging out"? Do they get off on infamity, is a normal "club" to basal for them?