Canada to grant voting rights to hundreds of thousands of its citizens in Hong Kong

scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2049140/canada-grant-voting-rights-hundreds-thousands

Based Trudeau sucking on that Chinese dick.
as a chinaman, this is great.

>Trudeau secures NDP victory next election
Guess that means he wins right?

haha, fuck you cancucks

I don't like it but we're one of the only countries that only mostly allows people in the country to vote.

It must be so easy to be a leftist. Literally just import non whites and they'll vote for you. Don't have to care about preserving anything.

We haven't even started the wall on our southern border and this faggot is making it so we need one to the north too.

But If your enemy looses you loose too, remember?

How many countries are we going to have to nuke because of you people.

fuck YOU

>Hong Kong
FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>superpower by 2020

Having Canada as a neighbor is like having a tranny for a brother.

A

kek

>big brother is a tranny
>little brother is a shitskin who doesn't speak english
>mom and dad are getting fucked by muslims
>and you're a half-white mongrel
FUCK THIS FAMILY

should remove their citizenship desu
they are not loyal to hong kong/canada
let them rot in hong kong

I, for one, embrace our new Chinese overlords.

First Chinese/Canadian Prime Minister is coming.

if you build a wall around them, i'll get all the useless canuck expats i know to destroy them from the inside

This man is a fucking cunt.

Try, never been a superpower because your politiians suck :(

Is this not just allowing citizens that are out of the country vote?
Don't countries already do this?

??

Chinks don't vote liberal

>Based Trudeau sucking on that Chinese dick.
His party is financed by Chink Billionaires, of course he's sucking the tiny 2" peckers.

>tfw God built a wall around your country
git gud, burgers

>tiny 2" peckers.

Being a bit generous to the Chinese I think.

>when you need to go microsize to feel good about that tiny 7 inch dick
average dicklets truly are pathetic

So you just need to stay in Canada for a couple of years to become a Canadian citizen? Am I alone in thinking that citizenship should require at least a certain measure of commitment on the part of the immigrant?

oh fuck off sweden

>Am I alone in thinking that citizenship should require at least a certain measure of commitment on the part of the immigrant?

When the fuck have you ever acted like you thought that, Sven?

Sweden is a Chocolate Nation.

The only fucking reason I think of Canada as a retarded brother is because you exist.

Why not give voting rights to their 1.3bln citizens in China at that point ?

Yo this is accurate

Wait..? There are no absentee ballots in Canada? Im American and I voted via absentee ballot in the American election.

>There are no absentee ballots in Canada?

Of course there are.
They're all in Hong Kong, though.

You literally have a program called "The diversity immigrant visa program" which is a lottery only for certain countries (the diversity ones) to get permanent residence in your country. And that's not enough. Each year you receive millions of illegal immigrants from Mexico, and even Donald Trump is hesitant about the wall. Sweden got lots of refugees (you know, people whose countries are actually affected by wars instead just being shitty south/central American countries) and even that only went on for a few months before they fenced up the border to Denmark and added permanent guards. It's practically impossible to illegally cross the border into Sweden, even from Denmark. Yet we are the chocolate nation? You have 30 million illegal immigrants, half your country is non-white. How much lithium do they put into your drinking water to convince you that you're not the biggest cucks in the world?

FUCKING

There's a TV show in here. At home with the Anglos, America in the Middle?

>[Sweden] fenced up the border to Denmark and added permanent guards.

That would be a great response if Denmark was a nigger nation.

Were they too feminist for your tastes?

>Trudeau sucks off China and says Canada should be more like them, when they murdered more of their own people than any other communist state(65 Million). Yea, how about pick up a history book sometime my fuckboy king.

Woops, messed up muh green text

This is cucked.

Sweden should now allow hundreds of thousands of its potential citizens in Middle East and North Africa to vote, to keep up with Cuckanada in this cuck competition.