FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>Recounts already underway in PA, MI, and WI
>Hillary got 2.5 million more votes than Trump
>Six electors already vowed to cast ballots against states popular vote

Other urls found in this thread:

freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/donald-trump-wins-michigan-votes/94360852/
youtube.com/watch?v=58RFkI3Pzeo
nbcnews.com/business/cons...g-guns-n686881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CTR working for free? I thought they already sent you nerd virgins home.

WILL YOU ACCEPT THE RESULTS OF THE ELECTION AS THEY ARE?!

>Recounts already underway

>How to kick of a civil war 101
You don't want this CTR
Picture your pathetic protest but with a bunch of armed rednecks that have been prepping for this very day

>Picture your pathetic protest but with a bunch of armed rednecks that have been prepping for this very day
We have the Federal Armed Forces.

Bring it, pussy, and we'll be the ones grabbing you this time.

So the states where we had Soros voting machine and a bunch of Jill Stein votes magiaclly turned into Hillary because of an (((Error)))

Good

OP=FAG

>>Six electors already vowed to cast ballots against states popular vote

They can do that though.

What happened to "the system works as intended"? What happened to "final defense against tyranny"?

Pick a set of principles and stick by them for fucks sake.

fuck white people and fuck drumpf

Lel because those agencies have been such big fans of the lefties as of late
No kid, rope for you, nothing more

Two of those electors are Clinton state electors hilariously enough.

The other 4 are likely made up.

Rednecks are preparing to lose another civil war, max keks

honestly this

Look Romania I understand that every time your citizens get riled up the gypsies come in and take all their weapons

But here in America it would almost be certain victory because the right wing side of the Civil War would have a military on its side

wow, is it 2006-2010 again? jeezus

and rollan

>>being accurate

goddammit even kek mocks me

>Electoral college does something they have the right to do

>chimp out

You conservaspergs really are niggers huh?

ROLLING

Better be good.

HABBENING

Yes, those six electors are democrats who won't vote for Hillary.

>>dubs

DAMMIT YOU FROG BASTARD FUCK OFF

They're still counting the alien vote?

rollin in this shit thread

cap: success road

>Forever alone

Accurate AF

Welp...

Nice source you've provided there OP.

Are CTRs shilling for janitor jobs now?

>Brexit won't happen
>Trump won't be president
How's that democracy working out for you guys

>wins the popular vote
>wants a recount

hillary needs a little more than 6 electors

like she didn't already concede or something

fucking normie memes

love trump hate shill

>Pre-Election
>Republicans readying themselves for voter fraud, Dems tell them to stop crying, Republicans have no faith in American Democracy

>Post-Election
>Dems crying voter fraud, Republicans tell them to shut the fuck up, Democrats have no faith in American Democracy

autism

whelp...

Probably paid till the end of the month.

roland

Jew

It has to reach 4mil+ to balance out double voters, illegals and zombies who voted Democrat.

roll!!!!!

>Lel because those agencies have been such big fans of the lefties as of late
>No kid, rope for you, nothing more
I'm talking about the Federal Armed Forces under command of Obama, not the FBI. They don't stand a chance against the Department of Defense, son. Ask Kennedy.

Oh wait, that's right, you can't...

Bring weapons to a protest and you will be dealt with most ricky-tick, toughguy. Flush out your fucking headgear.

truth boys

>almost a month has passed
>still self cucking
>muh 4.5 gorrillian Stein scheme *rubs hands*

He won Michigan. All votes verified by every county, as of a few hours ago. lol its fucking over: freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/donald-trump-wins-michigan-votes/94360852/

ok that's enough internet for me. You won this round, you amphibious poopoo monster.

The Clinton's and their cronies committed voter fraud, this is going to blow up right back in their face.

Yea yeah yeah, okay, civil war.
So who are the first to be shot?
Who are the targets?
Do you each run out onto the street indiviually with your weapons, or in a group?
Have you any idea wtf to do next once you ate on the street with your gun in your hand?
Fucking sort that shit out first

youtube.com/watch?v=58RFkI3Pzeo

yeah lets go

roll

false
>Hillary got 2.5 million more votes than Trump
false
>Six electors already vowed to cast ballots against states popular vote
>false

try harder next time shill

No militia on this Earth can take on the 30% of the USA which would actively rebel. Police forces all the way up from local to national guard rely on the image of their power to keep people in line. It would not take more than maybe a hundred well-armed people to wipe out all law enforcement in the entire USA if they were coordinate and organized.
It would take less than that to have a repeat of the night of long knives.

It wouldn't be a matter of if we would kill you all, it would be a matter of how many minutes it would take to be done.

Part of me almost wishes the establishment does this. At least then the weak will die and the strong will flourish. The dead cucks are only strangling the roots of the forest, its time we had a fire.

There won't be a civil war, unless there is some numale uprising.

I saw this faggot on twitter talking about it. Designer jeans and a faggy scarf, talking about how he was going to defend the oppressed from the fascist.

I kind of want a civil war after seeing how these people really think, post election. I mean, that's fucking crazy talk, yea. But it just seems so incompatible. I would gladly take shit and be called a fucking white male and be at slight social disadvantages even, if I had a somewhat stable, safe place to call home. That's how I used to think at least.

They don't want the future people like us envision, they want a future without us entirely.

I absolutely do want one.

Because it totally implies that your side is in the wrong. If the electoral college reverse the results, it will have been legally binding, and any conflict from that point on, would be your side making the first move.

And since Hilary would be president at that point, you'd be going against her, the secret service, the government, and all the countries who would help defend us from you.

Not to mention:
nbcnews.com/business/cons...g-guns-n686881

>Gun store owners 'seeing up to four times as many black and minority customers'

Me and my girlfriend have already signed up for classes, and I'm going to be buying in the next couple of months.

It won't be one-sided. Good luck, soldier.

You delusional cucks would get wafflestomped into another dimension and you know it.

Sorry, Michigan already had a recount and Trump still won.

Also, Michigan is paper ballot only.

kys.

80% of cops would side against the cucks anyway.

Its' fucking Belgium, not Romania

Roll for mime

Its like you don't even participate in reality desu. Can't tell if cognitive dissonance or barely sentient.

Sage.

Both aren't real countries.

Kek, good. Nogs just end up emptying the magazine when some other nog scuffs their timbs.

Till BIRCH

I'll fucking rape you cunt

>FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Jesus God Almighty in Heaven, no fap you fag.

Same poor different euro

What the fuck would a town rapist know anything about Romania?

DoD states just over 70% of active service would rebel.

get dinner

Yeah unlikely & assuming it would be a drawn out fight. Most of America's military is conservative. If enough of the right decided "fuck it, lets start shooting" there would be armour & troops in washington within a week, and no amount of secret service would be able to stop that.
And while the drastically outnumbered gun owning leftists tried to resist (against ex-military, LEO, gun owners who have trained for decades) the fractured army (80 rebel/20 gov at best for the left) would lean our way.

Michael Moore is going to cuck Trump out of the presidency.

You tried

>Netherlands

kek

i want mudkipz

rollan

I kind of hope they do steal Trump's presidency. I'll come over there as a volunteer to kill some liberals if you Ameribros will have me.

im the best, pussy

The final defense against tyranny is the second amendment, cuckelfuck.

Aside from denmark, we have the oldest flag in europe.

Same poor murican education

rolli

Is this really going to happen???

At this point I'd be a little offended if you didn't m8
We wouldn't need you but best friends come help anyways
Friendship with half the country ended, Russia is best friend now

ayyy bringit

> Why can't I hold all these sources?

cuck

I think you hicks are forgetting about the last time you got btfo trying to pull this shit

Rool

No

It's the liberals final stand AKA their death throes.

After this they've got nothing

The electors acknowledge that it is unlikely that they will be able to block Trump from gaining office, Politico reported, but they are optimistic that their effort will raise enough questions about the Electoral College to reform or abolish it."

/thread, stop replying

How abt the nuclear weapons??? Most of the silo's are in the Dakota's and they're red states, but the free fall nuclear bombs stored at US air bases might fall into the hands of fhe opposition.

Anyone else wish failed politicians got this treatment more often?

Somebody photoshop in Hillary and Bill.

this is the real threat.

foreign nationals pouring in to assist in the civil war given the overwhelming support globally for Trump, it'd be a very bloody and fast civil war.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Enlisted vote Trump, officers vote Clinton. Now remember who flies all the bombers and runs all the ships.