Texas Senator Proposes Bill That Will Force Teacher To Tell Parents The Sexuality Of The Students

Texas Senator Konnie Burton Has Proposed A Bill That Would Require Teachers To Disclose The Sexuality Of The Student By Request Of The Parent. Is This Good or Bad?
----
youtube.com/watch?v=W97LPK9bBGY

The state is too big.

"Your wife's son has been sucking my dick"

There's no compelling reason to violate the privacy of students.

>Is This Good or Bad?
Mate, it's just fucking weird and unnecessary.
Your country is such a mess lmao.

I wouldnt want my kids sneaking around being gay behind my back.

Wrong. This is a good thing: teachers do not, and should not, have a privileged relationship with a parent's child; if they have knowledge that a child is identifying as anything other than heterosexual, they should be obligated to inform the parents.

People like to pretend that it isn't or shouldn't be up to parents to decide how to raise their children, up to and including teaching them that homosexuality is wrong if this is what they believe.

I don't think it necessarily ends there and I do think that there should still be an effort to educate parents on the psychological impact this sort of philosophy can have on a child that identifies strongly as anything other than hetero sexual; that being said, adversity is something every person should learn to deal with, and withholding information from parents about their child as infinitely more unethical than any negative believe those parents might have regarding non-hetero sexuality. Once you start deciding what you can information you can withhold from parents, where does it stop?

>americans are literally gonna hand out "your son is faggot" report cards

i fucking love you degenerates

Kids don't have rights.

Disagree. What good can come from this?

Parents knowing whether or not their kids are massive faggots, for one.

I bet your parents would love this.

what the fuck does this even mean

why can't leftshits stop thinking about child sexuality?

Disagree.
Mine thought I was and I turned out fine.

I can see where they're getting at with this.
>kid acts like a fag at school
>teachers forced to tell the parents about it if they ask
>parents can then then discipline child to "un-gay" them

Is having discussions about whether your gay with the maths teacher a big thing in America, or does this only come into play if they get caught sucking dick in the bathroom?

Couldn't this be abused though? Like a kid is being a little shit in your class so you decide to tell his parents that he's a fag. Kek

No.

If your teacher knows your gay before your parents, your parents massively fucked up somewhere already.

If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear

Only gay students will have anything to fear

That will only cause friction.
It's an idea with 0 upside.
It's not going to make them not gay.
I guess the best you could hope for is they act less gay in school so as not to get ratted out.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha holy kek I want to be a teacher in Texas just to pull this shit

As a Republican, this big government bill disgusts me.

is it to round up the fags?

Fuck you. Gays don't deserve rights

Libertarian on straights, authoritation on fags

For u

>Wrong. This is a good thing: teachers do not, and should not, have a privileged relationship with a parent's child; if they have knowledge that a child is identifying as anything other than heterosexual, they should be obligated to inform the parents.
I disagree only in that the teacher should not be obligated to act. If the parents question the teacher (meaning they are paying any attention to their child), the teacher should be obligated to tell the truth. I'd rather kids not get used to living in a microcosm of 1984.