Remember that bank fire in Melbourne a few days ago that all but dissapeared from media

Remember that bank fire in Melbourne a few days ago that all but dissapeared from media, theage.com.au/victoria/springvale-bank-fire-alleged-attacker-still-critical-as-premier-calls-for-calm-20161120-gstff2.html.
Here is why the attackers name was literally MR ISLAM. Lel

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/springvale-bank-fire-alleged-attacker-still-critical-as-premier-calls-for-calm-20161120-gstff2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But I thought Islam was supposed to be peaceful.

Bump for truth

I also saw an article recently that tried to spin him as a victim, saying he was mentally unwell and fearing deportation.

Our media is a joke.

Any attack is just mentally illness.

They don't want Pauline getting more votes.

The headlines are getting ridiculous
>no one seriously believes these do they?

>Mr. Islam

>404 not found

source please.

looks like CTR is scrubbing it

Except for they're white it's pure evil and hate inherent to white people.

>source please
>theage.com.au/victoria/springvale-bank-fire-alleged-attacker-still-critical-as-premier-calls-for-calm-20161120-gstff2.html
Try not being a retard.

>As his financial situation worsened, Mr Islam became increasingly agitated about his inability to access Centrelink payments, Mr Joseph said.

>"He said, 'Why the government give money to me and the bank not give me," Mr Joseph told The Age.

we're taking in the best and the brightest

Muslim Burmese immigrant with no job living on the dole.

The media here is fucking disgusting. I can't believe they didn't cover this shit.

AN user GUESSED THIS WOULD BE THE SPIN

FLICKS SAKE

Institutional racism at its finest.

kek

they're not allowed to, simple as that

FACTS
ARE
RACIST

KEEP CALM WHITES ARE THE PROBLEM

Many such cases!

No one does. I know this is Sup Forums but Pauline a shit

no u

You cant make this shit up.

Mr.Islam (actual name) is a Burmese Muslim immigrant living on the dole in public housing, he gambled his money away, sells stolen phones and became increasingly desperate to get more money so applied for a loan. He was of course denied a loan and later came back in a rage only to fire bomb the bank in revenge.

The media does not report this because of the truth it would expose with a single act. Muslims and immigrant are a huge strain for Australian people to bare and the burden is too much now.