More fake news at 11

>more fake news at 11

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/26/vladimir-putin-supports-texas-secession-movement/
theweek.co.uk/europe/61498/russia-
archive.is/SMOLg
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/13/emails-show-cozy-relationship-between-media-and-cl/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/correct-the-record-online-trolls/484847/
forward.com/opinion/353422/we-need-to-change-the-internet-so-its-better-for-jews-and-everyone-else/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Washington post talking about fake news is fucking rich.

can anyone explain to me why Russia wanted Trump to win?

/thread

Is this real? Or is this weed really good? Do liberals actually fucking believe this

WW3 is not fun.

In the first half of the last decade, Russia has sought to integrate into the diplomatic, political, economic, and security structures of the 21st Century. The United States has supported those efforts. But Russia has squandered its aspirations by taking actions in Georgia in 2008 and the Ukraine in 2014 that are inconsistent with the principles of those institutions. To begin to repair the damage to its relations with the United States, Europe, and other nations, and to begin restoring its place in the world, Russia must keep its word and act to end this behavior.

Russia was given every opportunity to reintegrate when the Obama administration took office, despite Georgia still being fresh in everyone's memory. Ms. Clinton initiated the Russian reset during which the United States and Russia have deepened their cooperation to address shared challenges. They adopted a New START Treaty, they increased trade and investment, deepened their scientific cooperation in Antarctica, and supported Russia’s joining the WTO. But Putin's neo-imperial ambitions for an Eurasian Union, his disregard for human rights and his thin-skinned ego have put US-Russia relations on the wrong track. Not the US, not the West.

If a Trump administration were to unilaterally reward Russia for its bad behavior (due to either naiveté, a lack of understanding of the US-Russia diplomatic history or selfish business interests in lifting sanctions on Putin's cronies and thus malicious intent) it would only embolden Vladimir Putin to continue his territorial expansionism in the Baltic states.

Oh no! Fake news?

>copypaste ebil russia

just makes you look incapable of independent thought

>USA fucks with Russian elections
>Russians return the favor though there is a distinct lack of proof for this

>drooling retard pokes hornet's nest
>it was the hornet's fault the retard gets stung

I'm glad I don't live in Liberal Lalaland

>massive anti Russian propaganda before the recount

pure coincidence

That feel when I was a bad goy and helped Drumpf get into office by reading fake news written by Putin. Wtf I love CNN now.

Say it with me;

No More Fake News

((("""""""""""""""""""""""""""""experts""""""""""""""""""")))

>fake news

like those polls that had hillary at 97% to win?

This is absolute proof that the main stream media is the epicenter of all disinformation.

News flash: kys.

>experts
>unnamed sources
>scientists we can't name say,
>we got informations from @sjwimwither from twitter
Yeah Lügenpresse is at it again.

Oh just look at the time. Looks like its time for white men to kill more white men. Refugees will not eligible for the draft, they've seen enough war the poor darlings.

Sorry, what is this "fake news" I keep hearing about? What specific stories?

>the amazon post
top lel

>Washington post
>Calling anything else fake news

lol

Anything that isn't CNN, NY Post, Washington Post, Buzzfeed and Huffington Post. Those last two I'm actually serious about.

I was watching the news the other day and they said that some memers with a sort of "The Onion" type Facebook page had 3 of the top 10 stories circulated on the internet for the entire year.

>ban parody news

Their arguments are shit and they make themselves look bad by pushing this.

Je ne savais pas que les affaires étrangères étaient sur Sup Forums. Bienvenue

It would be better if they didn't all use the term "fake news" maybe "inaccurate reporting" or "misleading information" but the fact that they just repeat "fake news" makes it sound like they all got together to produce propaganda

(Yea I know that's what happened but it's too obvious for it to work properly)

The first day they started pushing this story was because an article from Buzzfeed was reporting the story. They truly have no self-awareness. I even saw them quoting the BuzzFeed article on Fox News like it was a good source.

There is definitely media collusion behind this, to no one's surprise.

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/26/vladimir-putin-supports-texas-secession-movement/

theweek.co.uk/europe/61498/russia-
funds-french-national-front-is-moscow-sowing-european-unrest

10 sec in google. someone that cares more can hgelp

the more fractured europe/usa is, the more able russia is to make shit happen.

Russia is baffling to the mind
Not subject to the common measure
Her ways - of a peculiar kind
One only can have faith in Russia.

Dumb frogposter

>(((experts)))

> fractured
because clearly globalists unite muh europe/usa so good

hint4natoshills@riga: burgers do not say "usa" in non-chanting cases, ffs, you are unqualified

Do you think hillary is proud of what she's done? She managed to turn her liberal followers into russian fearing conspiratards.

On the Project (basically a Huffington "news" show on Aussie TV, they ran a similar news story about fake news and they sourced Buzzfeed. Didn't know the shit was sourced from there.

Media collusion it seems doesn't stop at your shores Burgerbro.

It's the new buzzword by the global Soros grant receivers. I am not even kidding. The bulgarian open-society charter was using the words post-fact and fake news 5 months before now.

FotM of the liberal establishment is "FAKE NEWS"

ignore it.

The "MSM false narrative fake news" is calling the alt-right "fake news".
The irony is delicious. Also dat Russian boogeyman card.

These cucks will try anything to make it sound like Russia is the villain and to spin it that all of the MSM outlets weren't running fake news and spin the entire time.

These people are shameless and they should be replaced with actual journalists and news outlets with at least some shred of decency, especially when they are wrong about what they report.

>Try to meddle with elections
>Cry mad tears when we return the favour
What you do is what you get

>Anglo saxon monopoly

How come there is not a single fucking example.
Just umbrella terms like "health issues" or "e-mails". Anyone would question the candidate's health if said candidate fucking collapsed on live TV.
Also good job at claiming it was Russia who hacked the e-mails while there is literally no proof except for nice catch phrases like "experts believe".
This is why Russian propaganda wins you dumb shits. They source their claims, often using dubious sources, and present that shit as fact. It is infinitely more convincing than "expert believes".
Russia is doing this since 2008 and they still didn't learn. They make a claim. Russia says "show proof of that unfounded and ridiculous allegation". Instead of proof the claim is reiterated.
Fucking learn to propaganda you dumb shits. This is not the 80' anymore.

>experts say

top kek. I wonder if it's the same experts as here:

>EU should welcome migrants, labor and migration experts say
archive.is/SMOLg

And for the last fking time there no WW3 coming since neither Russia or China has a global power projection capabilities. Woohoo Russia can send a few dozen planes to Syria WOW what a world power!!! Yeah no.

>still unironically using muh evil Putin boogeyman argument
Are they clinically retarded?

It's only fake news when it doesn't suit their endgame

no one likes nuclear apocalypse

>fake news
>discredited source

I should thank the MSM for making me suspicious enough that I want to see empirical evidence with nothing omitted whenever I hear accusations along these lines.

"experts", whenever you see that it means it's complete bullshit; again "experts" == "bullshit"

That's a george W. bush quote. At least the first third. Where's the rest from?

No, their masters just don't want the American people focusing on the threats that are actually relevant in 2016. The reason should be obvious.

This.

This.

and this.

Listen to jews, always lose.
Believe Kikes, lose rights.

Russia is just the fucking scapegoat because they lost. Here's the thing, even if russia DID do something, it wouldn't change my mind.

Because if I have to choose between two cultures, where one of them says "ALL WHITE MEN ARE EVIL, BUT REFUGEE'S DIDN'T DO NOTHING. TERRORISM IS JUST A NORMAL THING, ACCEPT IT" and a culture that says "Hey, those people blowing you all up, raping women and leeching off of your hard work are all really bad. We should do something about them. Come home white man".
Who the fuck you think I'm gonna chose?

Shit, the last thing western governments want is to piss Russia off, they should know how many German men, Swedish men, EU nationals, European natives, British and Americans feel like their own government is trying to soft-genocide them. Replace them.
How they've been betrayed by their own country and culture.
How many would honestly defect if it ever got bad enough that they had to make that choice.
They should know this.

Pissing off Russia is a really stupid move for the globalists. They'll literally lose their power over people.

Then he's fucking clueless.

You couldn't have asked for better destroyers of hope, unity, and national pride than the old establishment. They convince the American people that they're surrounded by idiots, convince whites and men that they're born with some kind of original sin, convince women and minorities that ruining white people and men will make their lives better, encourage people to confuse blind self-hatred with open-mindedness, and actively work to destroy the middle class. After 30 years under their rule, the American people have turned from a proud nation into a nation that hates itself.

Why would somebody who's looking to fracture America help somebody who might throw a wrench in this demoralizing machine?

Russians are afraid that they're surrounded by American millitary and American bases. They're afraid of WW3

Putin doesn't have a secret plan invade Europe. They have more land and natural resources than they know what to do with

Completely agree with this. Russia needs to be stopped! It's a threat to peace and prosperity of the United States and, in the end, of the entire world.

""""""""experts""""""""

Reminder that this is a conspiracy theory, and those promoting it are conspiracy theorists.

Because Clinton was not exactly a friend of Russia. Clinton worked with many Russian officials and she tried real hard to co-operate. However, Russia used and abused all that, and instead annexed Crimea, installed and supported criminal puppet regimes in Eastern Ukraine, attacked Georgia, and launched a hybrid war on the West. So with Clinton, things looked bleak for Russia; Trump, on the contrary, will likely be more on Putin's side. It sucks for everyone, except Putin and his goons.

I literally do not give a fuck if Russia wants to take over some territories in Europe. Fuck the EU

liberal playbook

Glad Russia is promoted by western media into relevancy. Makes me feel proud.

Just imagine it - how capable my goverment actually seems to be, being able to run operations of such scale successfully.

> On other news, stores are running out of tinfoil hats

> More fakes news at 12

I have a more plausible theory than a failing ex-super power rigging our elections: The old establishment (for which the MSM is a mouthpiece) is trying to use the Russian boogieman to scare people into not doing anything which might threaten their globalist agenda. This train filled with terrible trade deals like the TPP which are bad for the wealth and freedom of the entire world and covered in the remains of a countless number of dead bodies has been chugging along smoothly for decades, they didn't anticipate anything coming along which could threaten it, and now they're flipping their shit and trying every trick in the book to stop the people from kicking the train off the tracks.

Furthermore, we KNOW that the DNC (our current leaders) tried to rig the presidential election and undermine democracy. We have no such evidence for Russia.

>Just imagine it - how capable my goverment actually seems to be, being able to run operations of such scale successfully.

One minute Russia is a gas station run by the mafia masquerading as a country.

The next minute Putin is playing 27d chess with the entire world and manipulating people into voting against Globalists.

It's really funny, absolutely reeks of Jewish resentment. Pic related.

No evidence whatsoever, I can't name one independent news site in bed with Russia, aside of RT of course and I can't say the same for Clinton and "Real News".
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/13/emails-show-cozy-relationship-between-media-and-cl/
It's a baseless conspiracy theory, even pizz gate has more evidence. Clinton had the same tactic bluntly in public eye's, CTR isn't a meme, it's completely genuine, theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/correct-the-record-online-trolls/484847/
Why isn't this talked about on the "REAL NEWS" network's and why is it not discussed on the article.
Let me add that the Fake News narrative is absolutely abhorrent, programming people to only listen to their certain type of propaganda, all in big red letters, no integrity whatsoever, isn't a tiny little bit odd how every major news site used the buzzword at the same damn time, we aren't biased, trust us goy, it's not like we don't have an agenda.

I stopped watching after a few months of that Waleed cuck hosting. I liked Dave Hughes and pete hellier

So this week we are red menace again. I wonder do this fucks even realise that EU's more communist and totalitarian than Russia ATM.

Don't know about you niggers, but I'm not fucking Russian.

Don't remember Dave being a cuck, but I've seen Pete being a cuck on a number of times.

My gf by which I mean my mum insists on watching it while we have dinner.

Because they want to attack Europe and Trump is too naive and limp wristed to do anything.

Americans spooks fucked up and neglected their own culture

Now no one trusts them and takes Russia's word over theirs

They probably are not aware or so not know how to response to all the people who would support Russia over their own govt, dare I say autistic about it

I guess the Russians just have better propaganda

People here are really good at not investigating the mafia, or actually investigating the wider media structure in both countries outside of character assassinations on low quality pieces

Pol needs to get rid of flags

Too easy for proxys to shape "legitimacy"

The best propaganda is always backed by facts. US MSM have a lack of facts, but they still want to push their stupid narrative into peoples brains.
Too pity that it will still work for those who can't use a critical mind and have a tendency to fall for any bullshit. Leftists will eat that shit anyway and will ask for more.

>experts
>media

aaaand closed

>be Jewish-controlled media
>be so confident in rigging election for Hillary that you Jewishly begin sniffing each other's farts and circle-jerking over fabricated polls created by other Jews to deceive and demoralize the goyim
>Trump gets elected in spite of it
>"DOSE DOITY ANTISEMITIC GOYS! HOW DERE DAY DEFY DA CHOSEN PEOPLES?!"
>Heebishly go after the sources of Trump's strength: Social media, Alt-Media, foreign (non-American) media
>unironically publish articles like this, knowing the Jews in control of establishment media will read it as a call to battle
forward.com/opinion/353422/we-need-to-change-the-internet-so-its-better-for-jews-and-everyone-else/
>Pressure social media to ban non-compliant goys
>Label Alt-Media "fake news" and have their ad revenue destroyed
>Ban foreign media for "propaganda" (WHICH WE TOTALLY WEREN'T DOING TOO, GOYIM!)

I wasn't aware that CNN and all other Clinton MSMs were bought by Russia. The more you know...

whoa... so this is what the MSM meant when they said "fake news"...

We are BTFO lads! First it was "Top scientists" and now they've been joined by "Experts". How can you argue with this?

the irony is hard to wrap your head around

they have sources and statistics on their side, put down your skepticism and accept everything they tell you

>muh russians
>muh commies
fucking burgers its been 54 years already let it go

>Clinton stated several times she would declare war on Russia the moment she took office because "m-muh emails"
>Trump just wants to improve trade relations with Russia
its not rocket science

Because Trump is ready and eager to bend over and spread for Russia while Clinton would have stood up for the west. Trump is an idiot who will be very bad for US interests and very good for Russian interests.

>washington post
>complaining about fake news
Neat.

>says the Jew
It's your fucking diaspora that's doing this.

>implying everyone in jewistan is jewish

So what do we call anti-Russian paid shills like this? Spooks? Cointelpros? Sorosians?

I expect this blue pill crap from American MSM but a tarded like you is getting paid by who?

Muh popular most qualified smelly old cunt won. Not my President. Reeeerrrrr

>lose because you keep telling normies they are RACIST SEXIST CIS SHETS
>think of ways to give the blame to someone else than your own
>FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS INFLUENCE PEOPLE!!

kys

>(((experts)))
EVERY FUCKING TIME

I wish there was a /sarc tag on Sup Forums. Sometimes it's hard to tell the functionally retarded from the truly witty.

I'm absolutely sure you're tarded now. Every part of that is (easily) provably false.

>turn fact based news into opinion based news
>plebs can't distinguish your fiction from new fiction
>yell at plebs
kek, nice try cucks you have no honour

Fpbp