DO YOU GUYS NOT REALIZE HOW CLOSE WE ARE TO WORLD WAR 3???!

DO YOU GUYS NOT REALIZE HOW CLOSE WE ARE TO WORLD WAR 3???!

THE SIGNS ARE ALL THERE TO SEE.

Other urls found in this thread:

corrierefiorentino.corriere.it/firenze/notizie/cronaca/2011/2-ottobre-2011/entra-chiesa-si-strappa-occhi-una-voce-mi-ha-detto-farlo--1901699077232.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 fires in Israel are labelled a coordinated attack by Hezbollah & Iran/Syria and the precursor to Obama suspending the swear in of Trump

Serbia will be on our side.
Austria and Ireland will be in the EU Army

I will be fine. Sweden is neutral

Sweden will be on middle eastern side
Heil "cultural enrichment" must aid their brothers in war
Top kek

gtfo from our borders, we want peace for fucks sake

neutral for now

Im pretty sure we wont go to war. We don't want to give away any more of our country and people.

who cares

Hey Mario, Trump won. WWIII averted, get with it.

WW3 starts tomorrow, you and me
16:00 behind the gym at school, don't bring friends

Netanyahu already called it.

>implying Trump has any actual power
you gotta wait until Obongo leaves in 2017

god i hate you "muh ww3" autists so much.

Nato has militry access deal with serbia, so you might want to color it blue.

>Macedon
>Blue

ayy lmao

As long as Israel is wiped off the map and irrevocably destroyed, I don't really see a downside to a WW3. Let's get it on!

so happy to be a well off american

you EU bros are legit fucked lmao

snibedy snap eggercise in funland border area ;^)

>Sweden
>blue

You're a big star.

You were saying?

For blue.

hope India doesn't get fucked in the process.
though our peace loving gayness shall be tarnished

>21 centrury Europe
>engage in ww3
>military power of africa

we will be the victims in the upcoming war.

im appalled

Sweden you fucking spineless pussy cowards. Can you take the mudslime cock out of your ass for even just one second?

wtf we never voted for Hillary

hey can you translate this shit for me its supposedly about some guy tearing his eyes out at church its fucking weird
corrierefiorentino.corriere.it/firenze/notizie/cronaca/2011/2-ottobre-2011/entra-chiesa-si-strappa-occhi-una-voce-mi-ha-detto-farlo--1901699077232.shtml

also yes op i know how close we are to ww3 we might get obama 3rd term to cause it

New thread,lads.

Old story, some guy in a church during a mass went nuts and literally tore his own eyes out ala Event Horizon in a church in front of everyone.
When questioned by doctors he told them "a voice in his head told him to do so".

Read the headlines this morning. Now that the Russians have installed a puppet regime in the United States, the war has been averted. Putin has won.

thanks, but still im actually a little scared at any moment nukes would fly and no announcement wouldnt pop up, they wouldnt care at all. We are past cold war measures in this time and year we have been since probably 2013. Its just the bigger man with the steel balls have to fire the things which they may fly, but i doubt it it takes a true psycho with no humanity left to fire them, that person is probably clintion clintion isnt human she doesnt care for the sake of this planet with our race. She would fire nukes on her first week if this recount shit is possible, if they do raise enough budget to do it, its possible then we will all perish.

IF Nuclear weapons were used though, has anyone done damage simulation of what would happen to Europe? Everything is so dense there. Just one would fuck up a significant amount of countries.